PDA

View Full Version : Jung Test Thingie :3

Jojee
08-21-2007, 05:53 AM
I saw bipper mentioned it another thread and was like hmm it's been ages since I've done that xD So here you go~

<div align="center"><!--51.85 53.13 63.16 61.11--> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#dddddd"> <tr> <td width="250"> <div align="center"> <b><a href="http://similarminds.com/jung/infp.html">INFP</a></b> - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population. </div> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/">Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)</a></div>

I used to be ENFP xD And before that INFP. For the past few years, I've been moving more toward the INFP direction again, though. xD

bipper
08-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Haha! I posted this in GC about two months ago. I am a strict ENFP, weaker on the ENP, but my f is up at 98%. Hebus!

So yeah, I remain ENFP. Jungian shadow type of INFP myself as well. Meaning that when I am alone, or my ENFP self cannot strive happily, people revert to their shadow type, which mine just happens to be INFP.

I Took the Red Pill
08-21-2007, 06:25 AM
I did this at Fool's Gold awhile ago and got INTJ

bipper
08-21-2007, 06:32 AM
This is a graph oddler made up last round.

Jojee
08-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Haha! I posted this in GC about two months ago. I am a strict ENFP, weaker on the ENP, but my f is up at 98%. Hebus!

So yeah, I remain ENFP. Jungian shadow type of INFP myself as well. Meaning that when I am alone, or my ENFP self cannot strive happily, people revert to their shadow type, which mine just happens to be INFP.
Haha so you are saying that we're like the same person :p

bipper
08-21-2007, 07:20 AM
HAHA! uhm, yes. You are a GOE clone. Prolly like Bipper 6036 or something (I am Bipper 6035 (it spells goes)) - but we just share a personality type, hardly defines a person :) You might just get me more than others.:eek: