PDA

View Full Version : DMC

Masamunemaster
08-21-2007, 06:18 AM
I cannot wait til DMC4 comes out, I have all 3 of the others and I love this series. What do you ladies and gents think of this game from what has been released. Also which is your favorite one, mine is DMC4

Markus. D
08-21-2007, 06:58 AM
DMC 3 definetly.

The gameplay is <3~

and so is the storyline~

LunarWeaver
08-21-2007, 02:10 PM
The unreleased four is your favorite? :laughing:

Mine is 3 like TsuTsu. I never get tired of playing it. It's also the only action game where I can remember all the combos with all the weapons because my memory sucks. Playing as Vergil is fun times, too. <3

Slothy
08-21-2007, 02:12 PM
How can DMC4 be your favourite if you've never played it?

DMC3 would be my favourite, though frankly the games bore me to death after a few hours. The gameplay is great, but there's a serious lack of variety that hurts my enjoyment of them after a while. It doesn't help that the stories and voice acting are completely terrible and uncompelling. I could live with a lack of gameplay variety if the story made you want to keep playing, but it doesn't.

Captain Maxx Power
08-21-2007, 02:23 PM
I picked up the original DMC at a cut price after hearing it was the best thing since they added tabs onto cans. After playing it found the whole experience repetitive and frustrating. Didn't help I ramped up the difficulty (though it's common practice for me to take on the highest difficulty available on a console game, because god knows you console boys just LOVE penalizing us for not playing at said highest difficulty).

Fonzie
08-21-2007, 03:37 PM
One of my favorite series, also, Vergil isn't going to be in the fourth title like so many thought.

Dreddz
08-21-2007, 09:50 PM
I still havent played the second game yet, I guess takings the publics views to heart has prevented me from playing a potentially great game.....or maybe not.

I enjoyed the first and third game alot. I prefer the first, the bosses were more epic, and killing puppets is the best. I still respect DMC 3 for the difficulty, DMC is definately the type of game suitible for the hardcore, I hope the series stays this way.

Proxy
08-22-2007, 04:40 AM
First & Third for me.
Though I'm not too sure 4 is gonna be the best. It'll be good. My guess is on the line with DMC2.
So eh.

Markus. D
08-23-2007, 03:40 AM
I like the trailer for it.

The Ahh Vox in the battle-themey music sounds sorta pretty :3

Masamunemaster
08-23-2007, 05:56 AM
Just kidding, but I looooooooovvvvvveeee DMC 2

I have seen the fighting in DMC4 which I love and I seen that you can change styles in the middle of battle and also "rev" up your sword attacks

I bought all 3 in the collectors edition for about $30 and since then I haven't seen it in a long time while I see 3 for $20 and laugh my butt off.

Heath
08-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Sadly the original remains the only game in this series I've actually played (I know, terrible aren't I?), but I thoroughly enjoyed the game and will, hopefully, play one of the others one day. Donations of said games are welcome. =P

ReloadPsi
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
I remember playing the first one, thinking "smurf me these camera angles are :skull::skull::skull::skull:" and then going to play something that had been programmed better, just like the first time I played Super Mario 64. Then I told someone what I thought and he said the camera angles added challenge. I'm still waiting for him to take up my challenge of driving a car without looking through the windscreen, only the side windows or any other viewpoint that isn't useful.