PDA

View Full Version : What level

Genome
08-21-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi,

I am using the GBA version of Final Fantasy IV, and I am wondering what level my characters should average around at when you've just gotten to the moon. I notice that the random encounters there really take me a long time to deal with and kill Rydia once in a while.

Here are my characters stats:

Cecil - lvl. 38
Edge - lvl. 39
Rydia - lvl. 36
Rosa - lvl. 37

Are my characters too low?

Also when do I get Kain back? He's my favorite character and I really want him back.

thanks

Karellen
08-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Your levels are fine. The only time anyone should level up is if they find themselves getting game overs easily (which you aren't). Otherwise you're just power leveling in order to nerf the difficulty.

Genome
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks. I've decided to start leveling myself up to around lvl 45. I want to have a good level so I can get Bahamut with minimal problems.

Yar
11-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Thanks. I've decided to start leveling myself up to around lvl 45. I want to have a good level so I can get Bahamut with minimal problems.

Just be leveled high enough that Rosa knows Reflect. After that any level is fine really.

KoShiatar
11-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Rydia's defense and HP stink, so it's only normal that she gets killed. You may want to give her all of your Golden Apples if you found any, and level up some more until she doesn't die just as often.

Slothy
11-23-2007, 03:14 PM

Just be leveled high enough that Rosa knows Reflect. After that any level is fine really.

Or just go there with FuSoYa since he has reflect to begin with. If you had him and Rosa with Reflect even better. As long as you can handle the Behemoth's (who almost never attack except to counter your attacks. Keeping that in mind makes them much easier), you shouldn't have any trouble getting Bahamut.

Zeromus_X
11-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah, and if you have problems with the Behemoths, you can cast Blink on your party to really cripple them, since they only use physical attacks.