PDA

View Full Version : Microphone

Polaris
08-23-2007, 03:12 PM
So Sir Edeon borrowed me a microphone for the computer and I connected on the computer and on the Volum Control, but there's a problem. When I sign at Singshot everything is ok the settings and the record but when I record a song and save it the song never appears on my profile :( Sir Edeon already recorded one song with my account and he did it! :( So what's wrong with my computer? I made everything like he said, why the record doesn't appear with me?:mad:

Thanks

Baloki
08-24-2007, 01:39 PM
Is the program set to use the right recording device? Have you tried to record via a different program? Is there an on/off switch on the microphone?

Polaris
08-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I put at the webstite to record via modem line :( I have Creative Record but i can't record there too! :( and when I try to record at the computer record audio it says there's another programm that is recording!:(

Baloki
08-24-2007, 02:02 PM
The modem line is the wrong one, you'll want to record from your sound card, you need to go into Control Panel, and audio settings to change it.

Polaris
08-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Opps lol I changed it already ^^" I can't believe I changed everywhere less there :( Thanks I'll try tomorrow to record :D Thanks

Baloki
08-24-2007, 02:24 PM
No problem ^_^