Jojee
08-23-2007, 06:50 PM
bugs, spiders, heights :3

Rengori
08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Heights.

Flying Mullet
08-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

KH-Cloudy
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Spiders...

Peegee
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
It's either heights or falling. Both affects me similarly. Like I ran up a moutaintop and gave up 70-80% of the way up because I was starting to be afraid of falling (even though the steepness itself didn't change)

You could conceivably make a mountain with a gradual gradient and it would still make me scared at approximately 6700 m or so up xD

zorander
08-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Ok, here's a big one. It's a personal secret i've had for years, but let's see what you make of it.

I wouldn't call it a phobia, so much as a constant paranoid worrying.
Interacting with other people is actually something I've always had a problem with. I've been to several of the EoFF meetups though, so how can that be? It's because it's all in my head and I worry about these things in private. I try to appear other than a timid, self conscious person and be as outgoing as I can be, putting others before myself to try and make up for it. I feel like i'm always being judged or criticized, like i'm imposing on other people and everyone is annoyed by me. People will be nice to me, i'll have friends who I get on with and even trust, but even those people I feel like I bother or aggravate them too much. I'm always worried that I will say or do something that someone will get pissed off at me for.
I try not to care what other people think of me, and for people I don't know, it's easier, but I constantly feel like i'm going to disappoint the people i like/love or let them down somehow.

Maybe Froid would have fun with that one.

bipper
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Insecure heights and mirrors in the dark.

McLovin'
08-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Spiders...I shriek...:(

Other than that...STONE HEART:D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-23-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm afraid of hoes

That's Heights, Oceans and exams

Araciel
08-23-2007, 08:27 PM
people who spell 'cool' as 'kewl'

:S those people freak me out.

Shiny
08-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Donald Trump's comb over.

kikimm
08-23-2007, 08:32 PM
The idea of forever.

Jessweeee♪
08-23-2007, 09:37 PM

I do that XD

I used to be scared to death of semi-deflated helium balloons x.x

I still don't like to touch them, but I can sleep at night if there's one in the room XD

Psychotic
08-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Goreans.

Laddy
08-23-2007, 11:06 PM
-Blood
-Heights
-Endless Abysses (Figurative Term)
-Insects
-Snakes
-Spiders

Resha
08-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Cockroaches, love and old age.

Levian
08-23-2007, 11:28 PM
The Former Staff title is really ugly. It's not even the cool type of yellow, it's like I don't know urine coloured or something, depending on what you've eaten, of course.

oh and death and heights and stuff.

Jessweeee♪
08-23-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't like the Ocean, either x.x

Not a huge phobia or nuthin, but you don't normally see me near the beach XD

Vermachtnis
08-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Small dogs (Don't laugh, Pikanese and Taco Bell Dogs and things like that scare me. But I have no problem with Boxers and other dogs though)

Needles
Snakes
Amnesia or just forgetting what makes me me.

BardTard
08-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Spiders, loud noises, authority, the list goes on.

Monol
08-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Closed spaces....Its totally not kewl. And the thought of any of my videogame systems breaking...its almost more depressing then sad really

Aralith
08-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Spiders is my all time fear. I freaking hate those things.

That and death. Or rather, the thought of not existing.

Sweet Beloved
08-24-2007, 02:22 AM
heights, spiders, and clowns....
big time.

Momiji
08-24-2007, 03:35 AM
heights, spiders, and clowns....
big time.

I'm the exact same way, but with bugs in general instead of just spiders.

Evastio
08-24-2007, 03:41 AM
I usually hate more than I fear.

Well, one of my major fears is eye contact.

Masamunemaster
08-24-2007, 05:36 AM
-Blood
-Heights
-Endless Abysses (Figurative Term)***
-Insects
-Snakes
-Spiders

My home yay

but mine is love and happiness

Dr. Acula
08-24-2007, 05:45 AM
Ok, here's a big one. It's a personal secret i've had for years, but let's see what you make of it.

Interacting with other people is actually something I've always had a problem with. I've been to several of the EoFF meetups though, so how can that be? It's because it's all in my head and I worry about these things in private. I try to appear other than a timid, self conscious person and be as outgoing as I can be, putting others before myself to try and make up for it. I feel like i'm always being judged or criticized, like i'm imposing on other people and everyone is annoyed by me. People will be nice to me, i'll have friends who I get on with and even trust, but even those people I feel like I bother or aggravate them too much. I'm always worried that I will say or do something that someone will get pissed off at me for.
I try not to care what other people think of me, and for people I don't know, it's easier, but I constantly feel like i'm going to disappoint the people i like/love or let them down somehow.

You're not the only one.

I'm scared of public speaking and spiders and heights and many other things.

Meow
08-24-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm afraid of the internet.

Or Virginia Woolf.

mooglebunni608
08-24-2007, 06:19 AM
Spiders. Being unable to move and being crushed (especially at the same time O_O). Not being able to have what I've dreamed of having (as in, like, future plans.)

Lawr
08-24-2007, 07:04 AM
The idea of forever.

Jojee
08-24-2007, 08:21 AM
The Former Staff title is really ugly. It's not even the cool type of yellow, it's like I don't know urine coloured or something, depending on what you've eaten, of course.

oh and death and heights and stuff.Your pee comes out orange? o_o

Rengori
08-24-2007, 08:26 AM

oh and death and heights and stuff.Your pee comes out orange? o_o

Yours doesn't?

Hambone
08-24-2007, 08:39 AM
I don't like the Ocean, either x.x

Not a huge phobia or nuthin, but you don't normally see me near the beach XD

That must suck, considering you LIVE there.

I'm afraid of meeting and talking to people in my same age group. Some people would call that shyness, but it is a phobia of mine.

Araciel
08-24-2007, 09:05 AM

I do that XD

stay away!

*builds fort*

Comet
08-24-2007, 10:34 PM
I have a phobia of the administrators of this website.

Zeldy
08-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Daddy bloody long legs. OH MY GOD. Im currently living in fear as DADDY LONG LEG SEASON APPROACHES :(
Its the thought of a spider.. that can fly

Rengori
08-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Daddy bloody long legs. OH MY GOD. Im currently living in fear as DADDY LONG LEG SEASON APPROACHES :(

WTF? Daddy long legs can't fly.

Zeldy
08-24-2007, 10:43 PM

no no no, THEY CAN. In England, the Crane fly is often called a Daddy long legs. It's a THING with enormous legs and it FLIES.

Here. CLICCCK (http://www.highroad.org/ranch%20images/Insects/cranefly-rail.jpg).

Rengori
08-24-2007, 10:49 PM

no no no, THEY CAN. In England, the Crane fly is often called a Daddy long legs. It's a THING with enormous legs and it FLIES.

Here. CLICCCK (http://www.highroad.org/ranch%20images/Insects/cranefly-rail.jpg).
England and America have different Daddy Long Legs then.
(http://www.gdaywa.com/themes/spiders/350/spider26.jpg)

Markus. D
08-24-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm scared of spiders in general.

Clowns.

RUNNING ZOMBIES!

yanis
08-25-2007, 02:51 AM
I'm afraid of looking up when I'm somewhere high!
What's with spiders? I thought everyone would get over it after spiderman movies:confused:

EDIT: And maybe that too...:riiight:

... I try to appear other than a timid, self conscious person and be as outgoing as I can be, putting others before myself to try and make up for it. I feel like i'm always being judged or criticized, like i'm imposing on other people and everyone is annoyed by me. People will be nice to me, i'll have friends who I get on with and even trust, but even those people I feel like I bother or aggravate them too much. I'm always worried that I will say or do something that someone will get pissed off at me for.

qwertysaur
08-25-2007, 02:56 AM
I can't stand needles.

Pouring Rain
08-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Clowns, insects, large bodies of water, heights, and hand contact. As odd as the last one sounds, I seriously am afraid for people to touch me. I'll go into a decontamination stage if you touch me, yo. Seriously.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-25-2007, 02:59 AM
I'm very scared of clowns. I went to circuses alot when I was like 4. And they scared the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of me. :/

Comet
08-25-2007, 03:07 AM
The clowns that make the honking noises are weird.

Leen-Leen
08-25-2007, 03:30 AM
Cockroaches, definitely. WHY MUST THEY EXIST?

Tallulah
08-25-2007, 07:53 PM
There was a big hulking spider in my room the other day; I freaked out a bit over that as it was unnaturally large from the house spiders we usually have - I had to get rid of it. :eep:

Otherwise, none.

Nominus Experse
08-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Eternity and the thought of a complete nonexistence.

Sometimes I can accept it, but never can I comprehend either. I imagine the depth of my inability to fathom either of these things leads me to bouts of dismal frustration, and in turn, feelings of immense fear.

Ko Ko
08-26-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm afraid of age spots.
Really afraid.

The Unknown Guru
08-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Those baby masks in Brazil (the movie, not the country).

I used to be scared of spiders, but i've been waging war against them too long to be afraid anymore.

Mirage
08-26-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm afraid of losing my hair.

Ashi
08-26-2007, 12:26 PM

That's not so bizarre. I'm sure many people can relate. I wouldn't call it a phobia, but it's common. Just gotta have more confidence in yourself.

Heath
08-26-2007, 12:59 PM
I suffer from Anglophobia, so you can imagine how difficult it is for me to look at any official documentation about myself.

Resha
08-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm afraid of the internet.

Or Virginia Woolf.

WHY VIRGINIA WOOLF. :O

Goldenboko
08-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Cockroaches, definitely. WHY MUST THEY EXIST?

I'll crush them for you Leeny! :love:

As long as you help me stay away from big bad heights, I hate heights :(

Ultima, The High Seraph
08-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Claustrophobia...I HATE SMALL,DARK AND CRAMPED SPACES!

Which is probably why i always lose games like hide and seek and manhunt....

Ultima, The High Seraph

redxiiii
08-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Well Clowns scare the livin s**t outta me, i mean what are they hiding under all thaht make-up...seriously i cried last red-nose day, i know its for a good cause but there were red-noses everywhere:| it was like a bad dream.

naturalserenity
08-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Bugs, Bugs BUGS!
I scream at bugs!
I scream at wasps!
I run away from Wasps.
I point at cockroaches.
I use a torchlight to repel them.

I was happy because it was winter and no bugs were around..
Now guess what?
It's gonna be spring soon..
And here comes the bugs..
here comes the bugs..

I'm scared... I'm also allergic to bugs...

So that's my only phobia. =] Teehee. x]

Oh oh oh! BTW! I'm new here.. So I shall put an introduction topic.
ROFLIOL... Why am I soo afraid of bugs lah. ~ ><

Comet
08-28-2007, 12:32 AM
Bugs, Bugs BUGS!
I scream at bugs!
I scream at wasps!
I run away from Wasps.
I point at cockroaches.
I use a torchlight to repel them.

I was happy because it was winter and no bugs were around..
Now guess what?
It's gonna be spring soon..
And here comes the bugs..
here comes the bugs..

I'm scared... I'm also allergic to bugs...

So that's my only phobia. =] Teehee. x]

Oh oh oh! BTW! I'm new here.. So I shall put an introduction topic.
ROFLIOL... Why am I soo afraid of bugs lah. ~ ><

New boy wins.

naturalserenity
08-28-2007, 06:30 AM
Yay! Teehee.x]

*Celebrates*

*Screams at bug on computer*

Gah.... I need an exterminator..
I'll pay with mylove!
ROFLIOL. Maybe.

Miriel
08-28-2007, 07:24 AM
I wonder how many of the fears listed in this thread are actually phobias...

I have a rather serious and sometimes debilitating fear of birds.

For example, one time I was sitting outside a cafe drinking a milkshake and a pigeon walking up right next to my table and I ran the hell away. Without my shoes. I was running down the dirty grimy sidewalk of Los Angeles without my shoes on.

I go out of my way in my daily life to avoid birds. If that means walking an extra half mile to avoid going into bird invested areas, I'll do it. There have been times when I've sat in the car and refused to come out while my friends hung out on the beach all because the seagulls were out in full force that day.

It really is an uncontrollable, irrational, extreme fear of birds.

War Angel
08-28-2007, 03:15 PM
I have a peculiar resentment to death.

Hazzard
08-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi, friend, I'm petrified of fat ugly pigeons.

naturalserenity
08-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Birds, Death and Ugly Pigeons. =]

Pigeons where I am look like swans.
Death is jsut another life. =]
Birds eat your crumbs and chips..
only if you don't retaliate. =]

Darkja
08-29-2007, 09:26 AM
I have an insane fear of moths and flies. The big ones creep me the smurf out.
I used to be afraid of utensils when I was abit younger because I thought that's what psychotic doctors operated on people with ):
/

Comet
08-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Pigeons are soooooooooo cute!

escobert
08-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Feet scare me~!

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Bears with guns that fire badgers with bees in their teeth.

Comet
08-30-2007, 11:33 PM
I also keep a Komodo in my apartment.