PDA

View Full Version : Live!

Rye
08-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Where would be your dream place to live?

I was in the city earlier today with my private singing teacher, to take a lesson with a college professor who is her private singing teacher. He lived in a super adorable rich residential area in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, not far from Central Park. I'd kill to live there, though I doubt I'd ever make enough for that later in my life. That is my dream place to live, I'd say. That or a big Southern style house, right by a big lake, a la The Notebook. Except, still in New York.

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2007, 12:10 AM
I've always wanted to live in a small rural town in New Zeland. Crazy, I know. Bob's living the dream.

Rengori
08-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Somewhere else in LA or New York. Where there's actually stuff to do.

Dirufan
08-24-2007, 01:36 AM
South-Eastern Oregon.

Shiny
08-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Hawaii would be nice. Mostly for the weather and the tropical environment.

strawberryman
08-24-2007, 03:18 AM
Really, if I had a choice I'd love to always travel instead of just stay in one spot, but in terms of a dream location I would have to, of course, say anywhere with bunches of strawberry fields. :p

Araciel
08-24-2007, 03:32 AM
i already live in one of the best places... i can't imagine living elsewhere.

Evastio
08-24-2007, 03:51 AM
i already live in one of the best places... i can't imagine living elsewhere.
Same here. Living somewhere else would be too different for me and I wouldn't have all the things around my house that I'm used to like a convenience store three houses away or a huge apartment that blocks out the sunlight.

Jojee
08-24-2007, 03:54 AM
I don't have a perfect place to live right now, but I'd love to travel the world and find out!

Resha
08-24-2007, 04:14 AM
A little cottage in...hmm..Surrey, I think. :p my bad

Bunny
08-24-2007, 04:24 AM
Small house located nearby a small or moderately-sized lake and surrounded by a forested area. In the South of France.

Shoeberto
08-24-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't have a perfect place to live right now, but I'd love to travel the world and find out!
I like this answer. Ditto it for me.

41-Inches-Wide
08-24-2007, 11:38 AM
I've always wanted to live in a small rural town in New Zeland.

Lawr
08-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Anywhere away from these huts.
But I love small towns, the people are actually alive. Try getting directions in Chicago, the people won't
even look at you.

Quindiana Jones
08-24-2007, 05:30 PM
England is nice. I like it. I wouldn't mind living in Northumberland. It always feels like Home.

Zeldy
08-24-2007, 05:34 PM
I don't think England is nice, the people are though, you'll never find people politer than the British. That's one thing I love about where I live atm, everyone is so friendly. North West England is amazing for that, we all just support one another and there is such a great boisterous and lively atmosphere.

Id love to pack up and move to Finland. In the snow and the festivals :)

Peegee
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
To live would probably be the UK where a lot of EoFFers are. I just wanna live somewhere where I have lots of friends.

Alternatively, I have relatives who love me in BC -- plus Leeza is there xD

Dude, I dunno man. Even Windsor, Ontario is a nice place to live (don't ask anybody else if this is true they will lie and say no)

DK
08-24-2007, 08:46 PM
I don't think England is nice, the people are though, you'll never find people politer than the British.

hahahahahahahahaahhaaghbshjkbdwhjkbhaghhahahahahagbhjaahhahaahahahahahahah

oh man, I laughed for like two minutes :love:

And I don't know anywhere specific, but anywhere that has either some beautiful mountain ranges and lakes and shiet or endless pretty beaches works for me. :monster:

Zeldy
08-24-2007, 08:57 PM
I don't think England is nice, the people are though, you'll never find people politer than the British.

hahahahahahahahaahhaaghbshjkbdwhjkbhaghhahahahahagbhjaahhahaahahahahahahah

oh man, I laughed for like two minutes :love:

And I don't know anywhere specific, but anywhere that has either some beautiful mountain ranges and lakes and shiet or endless pretty beaches works for me. :monster:

you live down South, though. That's all the cockney's and crap D:

Where I'm from everyone is polite.

kikimm
08-24-2007, 09:02 PM
Colorado sounds appealing. Looks appealing. I probably wouldn't call it my dream place, though.

Polaris
08-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Iraq without war! It's has the best places that I've seen so far! Baghdad is a really nice town and the moutains would be a great place to live!

But because war won't end soon, I'll say Uk:D

DK
08-24-2007, 09:07 PM
you live down South, though. That's all the cockney's and crap D:

Where I'm from everyone is polite.

I don't live anywhere near the Cockney's, even though they are not polite. Besides, I used to live in the midlands and the people there were absolutely dire. And I've been up North and they're dire as well. Newcastle is the biggest scum hole in the entire country. :monster:

scrumpleberry
08-24-2007, 09:16 PM
I lived in Newcastle for a fair few years, and I wouldn't call it the biggest scum hole in the country. I prefer it to what I've seen of the South, in any case. Nice to know people still make gross generalisations. XD

The English aren't the politest people in the world though...can't speak for the rest of the Brits...

I dunno. I guess I'd like to travel and find out as well.

Hambone
08-24-2007, 09:21 PM
I love living in Austin, Texas! So much music! :jess:

Specifically, though, I wouldn't want to live in a :skull::skull::skull::skull: hole. I'd like to live in a nice house in central or west Austin.

Rengori
08-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Colorado sounds appealing. Looks appealing. I probably wouldn't call it my dream place, though.

Try Boulder, the mountains are still the same distance from any other city, it's not too big a city, and there are virtually no rednecks there.

Lawr
08-24-2007, 11:38 PM
hahahahahahahahaahhaaghbshjkbdwhjkbhaghh ahahahahagbhjaahhahaahahahahahahah

Welcome to the club DK! :bigsmile: