PDA

View Full Version : Projekt Revolution!

Jessweeee♪
08-24-2007, 12:02 AM
I watched LP on myspace yesterday n.n

Did anyone else see it, or better yet, who WENT there? It was so awesome, I wish I could have been there ; ;

Shiny
08-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Eh? Are they actually performing at Projekt Revolution? If so, link please.

I'm going to see them very soon.

Momiji
08-24-2007, 03:27 AM
I wanted to go because My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, and Madina Lake were gonna be there, but I just decided not to.

Aryn
08-24-2007, 05:17 AM
I left before LP cause I'm not a fan. I took my mom, which in of itself is lollable. I took her just to see My Chemical Romance because the last time I saw them, they were very good. But, they kinda suck when they only have a hour. Haha. Taking Back Sunday was pretty amazing and I think my mom enjoyed them.

I didn't watch the PR on myspace thingy, I had classes and work to go to.

ETA:

Eh? Are they actually performing at Projekt Revolution? If so, link please.
They're headlining it. It's their tour, they've been doing it for serveral years now.

Eiko Guy
08-24-2007, 05:32 AM
I so wanted to go but no grandparents wanted to see me. AAGH. I wanted to see MY Mike Shinoda.

Yah I'm a mike shinoda groupie. I'll do anything for the adorable scamp.

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2007, 11:01 AM
I wanted to go because My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, and Madina Lake were gonna be there, but I just decided not to.

Urg, urg and even more urg. I've gone off LP, primarily because I've "grown out" of them, and their new album is teh sux.

Shiny
08-24-2007, 11:40 PM
They're headlining it. It's their tour, they've been doing it for serveral years now.

That's not what I meant. I know they the headliner cuz it's the main reason I'm going. I meant in the video are they performing, because I saw a vid about Projekt Revolution on LP TV, but they weren't even in it.

Jessweeee♪
08-25-2007, 01:17 AM

That's not what I meant. I know they the headliner cuz it's the main reason I'm going. I meant in the video are they performing, because I saw a vid about Projekt Revolution on LP TV, but they weren't even in it.

Ah...it was a live thing that I was seeing x.x

Maybe you can find sumthin on youtube :p