PDA

View Full Version : Baking soda fun!! :D

Jojee
08-24-2007, 06:01 AM
My carpet was smelling so I got 3 pounds of baking soda and just sprinkled it all over my room and it was the <i>most fun I've ever had</i>! Or at least in a long time and I'm absolutely happy because of it! ^__^ Dancing around while sprinkling tons of white powder on your carpet is really a ton of fun, everyone should do it. (Full story and pictures are at my <a href="http://yuejiao.livejournal.com/" target="_blank">livejournal</a> and I've made the entry public because I want to share the experience with <i>everyone</i>!)

:</>D What have you done that you were supposed to do that was a ton more fun than you expected?

*runs around happy* Okay I gotta go shower now because I'm covered in baking soda. xP

mooglebunni608
08-24-2007, 06:16 AM
I want to do that!! But I have to wait till I get my own place. The other people in the house wouldn't like baking soda on the rug :/

Rolling down the hill is great, but it's twice as fun when you're trying not to let your obnoxiously short dress ride up and when the buttons on the dress are poking you with every roll :D

Rengori
08-24-2007, 06:17 AM
I don't trust that it's baking soda, I bet you bought three pounds of coke and are trying to lure a bunch of cokeheads into your apartment so you can kill them and then drink their blood while you bathe in it.

Riding the down the stairs on a sleeping bag sounds fun enough, but it's even better than that.

Jojee
08-24-2007, 06:17 AM
It's okay, you just gotta let it soak for a day or two there and then vacuum it up! It's a de-odorizer so if your carpet smells bad it'll actually help. ^_^

Edit: If I bought 3 pounds of coke I'd be snorting it! (that's what you do with coke, right?) Not sprinkling it on my carpet!

Araciel
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
i envy the festive mood you look to be in while spreading the white powder. it looks like a hecueva good time! lots of fun was: raking leaves at my parents' house...i don't know why but i always love doing it for no good reason....it's not even fun while i do it, i just enjoy it.

Lawr
08-24-2007, 10:02 AM
DEMON! :angry face-thingie:

I don't have "FUN"...

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Jojee I've got three words for you; Shake and Vac. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CTscW3dpI)

Also I tend to only do a handful of the same jobs but they're rarely "fun". I guess the most "fun" I've had recently was when I put my new computer system together.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Has anyone ever collected cockles? Eating them (in a soup) isn't as much fun as collecting them. About 12 years ago I enjoyed it so much I had a dream about it the following night

Peegee
08-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Joy yer a weirdo.

WEIRDO

Flying Mullet
08-24-2007, 03:59 PM
IEdit: If I bought 3 pounds of coke I'd be snorting it! (that's what you do with coke, right?) Not sprinkling it on my carpet!
It would give a new meaning to "Licking carpet". :chef:

Old Manus
08-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Next, 3 pounds of vinegar.

Peegee
08-24-2007, 04:19 PM
IEdit: If I bought 3 pounds of coke I'd be snorting it! (that's what you do with coke, right?) Not sprinkling it on my carpet!
It would give a new meaning to "Licking carpet". chef:

That would be quite the numb tongue xD

Resha
08-24-2007, 04:32 PM
PURIKURA ;___;

Oh yes, the shame.

The Unknown Guru
08-24-2007, 09:17 PM
You are much less sane than I previously thought you were.

Also, espionage is even more fun than it sounds.

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 06:34 PM
So how did your baking soda frenzy turn out?

edczxcvbnm
08-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Is the smell gone? If it is then I might need to try this at home in the flooded basement.

Sephex
08-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I will try it if it worked too since one of my cats feels the need to pee on the couch all the time.

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I will try it if it worked too since one of my cats feels the need to pee on the couch all the time.
Yes, mine too. :mad:

I should try this baking soda thing, but there are no bad smells in the house. Yet.

bipper
08-29-2007, 11:54 PM
so dump pepsi on carpet and cook at 375 degrees for 1 hour?

Jojee
08-30-2007, 05:26 PM
I just vacuumed it all up, it worked kinda but not as well as I would have hoped. xD There is still a funnyish smell when I vacuum but luckily it's only when I vacuum. Guess this means I should do it again soon >=]

bipper
08-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Only when you vaccum? Erm, is your vacum cleaner kicking up the steanch? The vacuum I use needs to be cleaned after every used (cause of our pets) or it shoots out a smell like no other. Though it is some complicated water based cleaning system; so I am not sure the problem would be the same. I think the last time lyle and I made it half way through vacuuming, it smelled like tuna fish and broken dreams. It works that well XD

I have also used some special carpet powder I buy at wal-mart. It makes my carpet smell like roses. JUST LIKE I LIKE IT!