PDA

View Full Version : Your Perfect Guy

Relena
08-26-2007, 03:12 AM
Please describe what your perfect guy would be like and look like. :D

Psychotic
08-26-2007, 03:33 AM
I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, brown longish hair that's not too long, 5'11 or so, with a wonderfully slim figure and a spunky unshaven look. He'd enjoy playing video games where people can be shot in the balls, and he'd love football (specifically Liverpool) and enjoy the torture of baby animals. He'd also have to be an EoFF member, a Cid's Knight, no less, perhaps even the best Cid's Knight. Why, with his dashing good looks, wonderful career prospects, charm, wit and intelligence, he'd be perfect and then some! IF ONLY SUCH A GUY EXISTED! IF ONLY!

(in other news, still single, ladies! PM me plzzzzzz! need internet girlfriend for cyber!)

Meat Puppet
08-26-2007, 04:00 AM
LunarWeaver

Momiji
08-26-2007, 04:28 AM
Me.

Seriously.

Nah, just kidding.

OR AM I?

Maybe not.

OR MAYBE I AM?

Eiko Guy
08-26-2007, 04:31 AM
hmmmm

Brown hair either worn short like shaven, or spiky, maybe even long hair. Eye color doesn't matter but I love amazing sparkling eyes. Muscular with a narrow waist. Personality wise. Good humor. Inteligent. amazing flirt. Yah or I could just date Christian VIncent and I'll be the happiest fag in the world.

Shiny
08-26-2007, 05:01 AM
I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, brown blond longish hair that's not too long
:mog:

Perfect guy:
http://www.marialanger.com/wp-content/images/life/rooster.jpg
We're in love.

Fonzie
08-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Kyle IMHO.

~*~Celes~*~
08-26-2007, 05:43 AM
Dark brown, nearly black hair, green eyes with a ring of blue around the outside, 5'8", adorable smile, funny, smart, loving, kind, selfless, 19 years old, likes final fantasy like I do, likes Gundam Wing like I do, and has the user name of Shadow Bahamut on here, but his real name has to be Alan =]

Goldenboko
08-26-2007, 05:44 AM
Well I guess if there was a Guy that was just like Leen-Leen in every way possible... :D

mooglebunni608
08-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Appearance isn't super important with me, but if I got to pick magically, I'd say tallish, skinny, black hair (or purple or dark red) that is longish or maybe dreaded, with green eyes and clothes that are nice.
He has to be nice and the type of person you can really talk to, and if he is smarter than me he shouldn't make me feel stupid in the slightest.
:love:
And I don't want a guy who feels the need to buy me stuff. Especially not jewlery.

Also, being a musician (drummer!) is a plus. As is being able to cook. <3

The Unknown Guru
08-26-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm skinny, I'm a drummer, I'm broke (so I ain't buying anyone anything), and I can make a mean taco. :jokey:

If I was a girl, I would be my own perfect guy.

Resha
08-26-2007, 08:22 AM
I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, brown blond longish hair that's not too long

Perfect guy:
We're in love.
Shiny my god you're in love with a COCK? :( H-how...how shallow. You gotta love 'em for THEM, Shineee! Not their...assets.

Burtsplurt
08-26-2007, 12:14 PM
And I thought she liked chicks.

Heath
08-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, brown longish hair that's not too long, 5'11 or so, with a wonderfully slim figure and a spunky unshaven look. He'd enjoy playing video games where people can be shot in the balls, and he'd love football (specifically Liverpool) and enjoy the torture of baby animals. He'd also have to be an EoFF member, a Cid's Knight, no less, perhaps even the best Cid's Knight. Why, with his dashing good looks, wonderful career prospects, charm, wit and intelligence, he'd be perfect and then some! IF ONLY SUCH A GUY EXISTED! IF ONLY!

(in other news, still single, ladies! PM me plzzzzzz! need internet girlfriend for cyber!)

I think such a guy would simply be too perfect and lead anyone in a relationship with them to question their own role in today's highly pressured and 'gotta be perfect' society, possibly leading to mild insanity.

In other news, I am also 5'11 with brown hair, am not a Cid's Knight, support Everton FC, am not terribly slim and lack career prospects, so I'm a much more realistic venture.

Polaris
08-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Tall, not too slim neither too fat but a bit chubby :D dark curly hair and dark eyes ^^" Physically yeah that's it! Psychology is the normal, nice, cleaver, talented in something useful! :rolleyes2: honest above all! oh wait I think Stoner fits in this profile :eek: Now where did he go? :bigsmile:

Rengori
08-26-2007, 12:42 PM

Perfect guy:
We're in love.
Shiny my god you're in love with a COCK? :(

So my lesbian theory was wrong... She's into bestiality!

I'm not gay, despite however Shiny will be arguing it.

Zeldy
08-26-2007, 01:48 PM
How about I tell you when I find him? :spin:

ReloadPsi
08-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Hard to say really... I'll name some examples of famous guys I find cute, they do tend to differ somewhat but whatever. Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park (without beard, dammit!), Matt Sanders of Avenged Sevenfold (or M. Shadows, whatever), that guy who played as the cop/terrorist in the independent film "Doom House", John Cena, Matt Damon... basically, clean shaven, fairly lean caucasian- and asian-Americans.

(PS I am bi in case you're confused)

Girl would have to be about an inch or so smaller than me and asian, preferably Japanese.

Jessweeee♪
08-27-2007, 12:13 AM
:spin: (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/death%2Bby%2Bmoogles.html)

Shiny
08-27-2007, 01:44 AM
So my lesbian theory was wrong... She's into bestiality!

I'm not gay, despite however Shiny will be arguing it.

All your theories are wrong and your base are belong to us. :choc2:

If you aren't gay then why even bother posting in a thread called perfect guy?

Namelessfengir
08-27-2007, 03:11 AM
5' 8" asian cute and female.

The Mog Ninja
08-27-2007, 12:27 PM
LoonyBoB

naturalserenity
08-27-2007, 01:22 PM
My Perfect Guy!
(Although I'm a guy... I know how it's like! ) ;)

He'd be my height. =]
He'd like taking photos...
He'd probably be the same nationality...
He'll laugh at you...
He'd have the opposite personality. =]
A fair size...
Active in Religion. =]
Liable for everything..
Protector..
Likes to shop! (??)
YAY! =]

ROFLIOL.

Radje
08-27-2007, 01:28 PM
:holmes: <- Him.

On a side note, I was looking through the smilies looking for my perfect man and where the heck has pimp gone?

Also, what is this?: :kewl:

McLovin'
08-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Mish von Oldenbourg-Lichtenweiner.

rubah
08-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Well, my perfect guy has curly brown hair, liquid brown eyes, warm and capable arms he holds me in, cute feet that I can swap shoes with reasonably sucessfully, is named stu. . .~~~~~~~~~

Proxy
08-28-2007, 04:30 AM
There's a picture of me in the album.
Enjoy. <3

escobert
08-28-2007, 05:03 AM
HMMMM LEVIAN OR MEAT PUPPET!? I can't choose :(!