PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii exclusive?

Fonzie
08-27-2007, 02:09 AM
PS3 Center :: The # 1 Center for Playstation 3 Gamers - Kingdom Hearts 3 A Wii Exclusive (http://ps3center.net/story-850.html)

Oh God, if this happens, I'll be a sad panda.

Also, he said "probably" that it'd be on a handheld, not that it would, with out a doubt, be on it.

50calCerberus
08-27-2007, 02:13 AM
uhh dude...thats jus a rumor numora said the next kingdom hearts would be on a handheld and that it wont be 3 it will be a prelouge like chain of memories...besides this isnt an official informer k

Fonzie
08-27-2007, 02:18 AM
lik omg u is right

i r big idot

i dye now

Formalhaut
08-27-2007, 02:42 AM
I hope its not on Wii. I don't have one... they could have it on a Wii and Ps3 and other consoles.

Ashi
08-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Hmmm I could 'kidnap' my siblings' Wii if it actually is a Wii exclusive, but I sure hope it's not a handheld exclusive. Even though I play on my ds the most, I would not enjoy KH on the little screen.

Spawn of Sephiroth
08-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Actually, I think Kingdom Hearts on the Wii would be a good idea, but there would be a lot of doctor visits for out of place shoulders though!

Storm San
08-27-2007, 04:00 PM
I dun care, KH sucked anyway

demondude
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
uhh dude...thats jus a rumor numora said the next kingdom hearts would be on a handheld and that it wont be 3 it will be a prelouge like chain of memories...besides this isnt an official informer k

Lol u R lieak ma hero ur rite. stupd rumor lol i go play teletubie now.

I hope its not on Wii. I don't have one... they could have it on a Wii and Ps3 and other consoles.

It won't be on 2 consoles probably, the playsation 3 and the wii have different capabilities so it will be on one or the other.

I think it will be on the wii because thats the cheaper console thus it will get more sails and kingdom hearts are aiming for the console that most kids have probably.

50calCerberus
08-28-2007, 04:15 AM
lol...thanx...i cant decide if it would be a good idea or not...i kno it would make alot of people mad though...i feel kinda weird replyn to this thread cause i jus got internet on my wii and im replyn to this thread on it...lol:D

Raebus
08-28-2007, 11:47 AM
The wii's expensive? Can I please have some of the drugs you're smoking? Seriously, it's not that expensive, compared to other consoles atleast. Also, I play it in my rather cramped room and it's still as enjoyable so you don't always need "Wide" areas to play it in.

Ashi
08-28-2007, 01:21 PM
You only need a wide area to play your game depending on how you play them. Cooking Mama had me and the people who played with me waving our arms around, but we were sitting pretty close together.

Limited experience with Trauma Center but I don't recall it ever having me wave my arms around that much. I watched siblings play Zelda: TP and I could barely tell that it was on the Wii.

But if you say there is a chance that you will smack someone on the face, then I can probably see where you're coming from. Though my playtime on a Wii was very limited, I just don't see myself causing anyone else injury... maybe we already have the space that you're talking of and we don't sit that closely.

Wii might be the cheaper one of the 'next gen' consoles, but it is expensive when compared to getting a brand new PS2 :(

Vermachtnis
08-28-2007, 04:59 PM
We played Wii Sports (Now that requires a lot of movement) in a pretty cramped dorm room and only one person got hurt. But that's cause he fell off the bed laughing when someone threw a bowling ball backwards.

And someone said something about Twighlight Princess, I can see Kingdom Hearts on the Wii having similar controlls to Twighlight Princess.

mooglebunni608
08-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Better the Wii than a PS3, because the PS3 makes me sad.
Especially when Kingdom Hearts dictates which console I decide to buy :/

demondude
08-28-2007, 07:26 PM
How dare you say I smoke Drugs like Crack, cocaine and the like how dare you. Im 12 you moron.

:laugh:

Formalhaut
08-28-2007, 08:35 PM
I dont MIND the Wii, its just that kingdom Hearts Has always been on the Playstaion 2 consoles, so it does not feel right to have it on a different console without it being on a Console like Playstation 2 or 3.

50calCerberus
08-28-2007, 08:37 PM
u dont need alot of room for the wii...unless u have 4 people playn...but if its one or two people and u set the sensor bar low u could sit on the couch or chair to play it...thats wat i do anyway...lol:D

f f freak
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
How dare you say I smoke Drugs like Crack, cocaine and the like how dare you. Im 12 you moron.

How dare you call people morons and the like how dare you. You drugged up Pre-teen.

Hazzard
08-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Can we stop spamming with stupid posts, like a twelve year old on crack...?

Anyway, I would be kind of angered and deprived if it ever did go onto the Wii, because I'm more of a Sony man, myself, and prefer to purchase it for the PS3.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Can we stop spamming with stupid posts, like a twelve year old on crack...?

I say Hazzard wins.

Anyways, it would be pretty sweet if the next Kingdom Hearts was released on the Wii. I mean, I love Kingdom Hearts to death, but I doubt I would buy a PS3 to play it, unless it was a few years down the line. I have a Wii and I am satisfied with it.

Eiko Guy
08-29-2007, 04:54 AM

How dare you call people morons and the like how dare you. You drugged up Pre-teen.

Don't make me get convicted for murder.

hahhahahahlolhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha-hahahahahhaaahaahhhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahaah-ahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah-hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah *sigh*

NOt on your lifebalthier...noton yourlife.I wouldn't even try it andI'm3 years older and definitely much stronger than yuo. SHe'll murder you.

Anyway noone seems to have posted this on evideo i found so I guess i should go get the code and make a topic.

50calCerberus
08-29-2007, 06:28 AM
lol i agree with hazzard no more 12 year old crackhead acting spamming:D...anyway i think that it would be cool to have kh on the wii not as a main game but maybe as a sidestory...who knos it could be cool...it was different when they made chain of memories on the gb advance...and look they remade it on the ps2...so maybe if they do make the next kh on the wii[not 3] hopefully they'll remake it on another system rite:D
srry had to say this...'bathiers got a gun...'hes gonna have some fun...so run away!...lol

Raebus
08-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Even heard of a gun? A RPG, a Sub machine gun? A Colt Python? Desert Eagle? No?

Have you seen any of them in real life? No? I thought so, quit acting so tough.

I'm sure it's only a rumour aswell, I haven't seen anything on it in the wide net yet.

Formalhaut
08-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Why does every single Post I make, it turns into my most hated thing, arguements.

I posted in the infamous "Who is right" thread, that turned into a argue and eventully a Locking.

My "Sora does get thrown around alot.." is "turning" into a Arguement. I can make a post without Firo Volende, DemonDude55, Eiko guy, f f freak and some other person posting.....

No this, this would make it the 3rd thread getting a moderator...(Looks at Phycotic)

:kaocry::kaocry::kaocry:

Hazzard
08-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Why does every single Post I make, it turns into my most hated thing, arguements.

I posted in the infamous "Who is right" thread, that turned into a argue and eventully a Locking.

My "Sora does get thrown around alot.." is "turning" into a Arguement. I can make a post without Firo Volende, DemonDude55, Eiko guy, f f freak and some other person posting.....

No this, this would make it the 3rd thread getting a moderator...(Looks at Phycotic)

:kaocry::kaocry::kaocry:

It's because you bring irrelevant subjects into threads, like "Have you heard of a Desert Eagle" don't try blame it on other people for your incompetence, maybe you should reread some of your own posts, because their just asking for an argument.

Formalhaut
08-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Here we go again...

Want me to go get some pictures?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e3/Desert-Eagle-chrome-p1030142.jpg/300px-Desert-Eagle-chrome-p1030142.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg/220px-Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg
Desert Eagle ----------------------> Sub machine gun Mp5
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Rpg-7.jpg/300px-Rpg-7.jpg
RPG (Rocket Propelled grenade)

Gee they look cool. That desert Eagle looks nice with a golden shine.
Oh forgot the Colt python:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6a/Python-nickel.jpg/300px-Python-nickel.jpg

Raebus
08-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh please, don't act like the innocent person in this thread. You really are just asking for these arguments with the way you post.

Hazzard
08-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Here we go again...

You need to listen to what others have got to say, because it's a sure of a lot more significant than the nonsense you come out with, friend.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-30-2007, 01:27 AM
o man this thread is gonna be closed for spam

f f freak
08-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Here we go again...

Want me to go get some pictures?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e3/Desert-Eagle-chrome-p1030142.jpg/300px-Desert-Eagle-chrome-p1030142.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg/220px-Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg
Desert Eagle ----------------------> Sub machine gun Mp5
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Rpg-7.jpg/300px-Rpg-7.jpg
RPG (Rocket Propelled grenade)

Gee they look cool. That desert Eagle looks nice with a golden shine.
Oh forgot the Colt python:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6a/Python-nickel.jpg/300px-Python-nickel.jpg

Ugh... Just because you can post pictures doesn't mean you've ever touched/used one in real life. I could go on google and search for a nice shiny sword and post a picture of it but it doesn't mean I've used/touched it.

I suggest you quit whining because someone doesn't agree with you. There was no need to get so annoyed and call someone a moron.

Zeromus_X
08-30-2007, 02:43 AM
Way to completely derail the thread, guys. In the future, keep the antagonism out of threads so there's a less likely chance they'll be derailed, and closed.