PDA

View Full Version : -=Skarmory Movesets=-

Rinoa Lover
08-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Hello everyone I'am training mine Skarmory now and he is strong but I need Advice for mine Dear Skarmory.

-=ID of that Pokémon=-Pokémon name: Skarmory.
Type: Steel 'n Flying.
OT: Hikary.
Nature: Hardy.
How: From the Egg
Gehatged in: Hearthome City.

-=Status=-Level: 32.
HP: 95.
Attack: 62.
Defence: 108.
Special Attack: 38.
Special Defence: 59.
Speed: 64.
Ability: Keen Eye (Prevents the Pokémon from losing Accuracy).
{Need some Training for his Attack and Special Attack maybe I must give the Vitamines for the Attack and Special Attack to boost.}

-=Moves=-Air Cutter.
Peck.
Steel Wing.
Fury Attack.
(Can you help me about which moves are great for that Skarmory. Please give me an Advice about the Moves of Skarmory what the greatest Attacks are.)

JKTrix
08-27-2007, 08:37 PM
I think this might be a little too in-depth for a site about Final Fantasy. You'd be better off looking/asking for this kind of info on a Pokemon site (http://www.serebiiforums.com/).

Of course someone here could answer, but a dedicated and active Pokemon site would likely get you more thorough results.

Evastio
08-28-2007, 03:04 AM
Air Cutter and Steel Wing are really good moves for Skarmory (Air Cutter > Aerial Ace for critical hits). You might want to change Peck and Fury Attack for something else like Night Slash and Slash.

If you're trying to make your Skarmory specialize in Physical moves avoid training it with Pokemon whose Special Attack is their highest stat (Like Alakazam, Empoleon, Cherrim, etc). If you do defeat Pokemon like those your Skarmory's Special Attack will grow higher instead of its other stats that could use the boost more like Attack or Defense. If you want to fix this use the Hondew Berry. If you want to give a certain stat a boost face Pokemon whose highest stat is the one you want to raise (eg: Machamp for Attack, Golem for Defense, Floatzel for Speed). This will not work for all Pokemon (eg: Yanmega, Shedinja) as they will help raise different stats.

Also, disregard the movesets posted on most sites as they are only for online battling (you can't expect to make much use of Haze or Rapid Spin facing only people within the game).