PDA

View Full Version : Question about SaGa Frontier...

feioncastor
08-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Okay, I've looked on a few different FAQs for the game, and I haven't found answer to this one.

Anyone who has played the game probably knows that when you're in the town of Scrap, you have to pay a fee to get back to Koorong. If you're playing a scenario that involves Caballero, you get the pass that makes the fee only 10 credits, but what if you're playing a different scenario where the fee is higher, and you fly to Scrap without enough money to pay the fee, then accidently save the game there?

Is there any way to earn money in Scrap? I know the Junk Shop glitch can yield money by selling Repair Kits, but what if you don't have enough money to enter the Junk Shop? You can't go into the factory and fight, and I was wondering if there's another way out of Scrap, or at least a way to make money there without spending money (like you have to at the Junk Shop).

Anyone have any ideas?

Zechs
08-28-2007, 05:26 AM
Your best bet is to sell off what you can part with out of your inventory. You can always fight bare fist. Other than that, you are pretty much out of luck.

feioncastor
08-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Well, there's really no place to sell off your inventory. There's the Junk Shop, but they only buy a few things, most of which you won't really have on you. Is there another place to sell in Scrap? I thought the whole town was just the Port, the Pub, the Factory, the Inn, the Office and the Junk Shop.

And there's no place to fight in Scrap except the Factory. And you can't enter the factory in a few of the scenarios, like Asellus for example.

It seriously could really suck if you played the game for hours and hours and then traveled to Scrap and saved it because you recruited new characters, and then realized you didn't have enough credits to get back to Koorong.

Gilthanes
08-28-2007, 04:30 PM
I think I did that to myself before too. I just had to delete that game and start over, and not make that mistake again.

I feel your pain