PDA

View Full Version : Hey you! Entertain me, I'm bored.

Vermachtnis
08-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Does anyone else feel like everybody was put on the planet to entertain me? Just kidding, seriously have you ever sit down and watched people. I'm not talking about stalking and hiding in bushes, I mean at a park bench. Other people are fun to watch. I wish I had a remote to change it when drama happens.

Zeldy
08-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I can sometimes be really content just sat watching everybody walk by, but my friends just get bored and pester me to move.

Resha
08-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Oh my god, yes. I love doing that. Not so much watching (although I would if I had nothing else to do), but just sitting on a random bench in busy places and feel people rushing around me. It's entertaining enough.

Although I do feel as if I have to be entertaining all the time >_o and that's hard.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Omigosh yes

Especially watching those young families with their adorable little children. I found it a good timekiller whilst I was on holiday a few weeks ago, particularly when we were waiting for our meals or during those boring visits to the gypsy markets. Reminded me of my childhood. And it's awesome how they couldn't see me, what with my sunglasses on :cool:

bipper
08-28-2007, 04:39 PM
All I can really do is post some of the best music evar [read: sarcasm] as Pink has already said what I need to say here.

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

*CHOCOBODANCE*

cloud21zidane16
08-28-2007, 04:52 PM
its quite fun to do, i dont watch people for ages, just watch the world go by. You see so many different type of people with different emotions.

Freya
08-28-2007, 05:05 PM
I love to people watch. Even amongst my group of friends. I sit and watch them converse, it really helps me on who I can trust and who I can't.