PDA

View Full Version : I'll wait for you, baby. ;)

Freya
08-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Summer is dwindling away, those last few hours slipping from my grasp. Tomorrow, school starts. At least for me. And what is Lekana doing, well besides posting on a final fantasy message board? She's trying to get her summer homework done. She put it off till the last possible day. A stupid cause and effect paper on the agriculture revolution for her AP European History class.

What have you put off recently?
Are you a procrastinator? Will it be your downfall?
Do you think I should have done this assignment earlier?

Zeldy
08-28-2007, 11:57 PM
OH MY GOD.
I have so much coursework to do it is UNREAL. I have to do pages and pages of Food Technology, I have to write a 2 paged Short Story for English and I need to draw loads for my Art.

..I've currently drawn like 3 out of 25 design ideas for Food, I got bored and watched TV. I have to do more research, finish the ideas, write about them and just loads more :p Thats it. That's all Ive done in 7 weeks.
Its due in next week when I go back, and I said this week Id do it all, and Im now going out everyday instead.

Im an awful procastinator.

Resha
08-29-2007, 12:40 AM
Haven't done any homework or summer reading or well -- anything. *wastes away some more*

Faris
08-29-2007, 12:52 AM
I didn't have to do anything school related this summer.

The only thing I really accomplished was surviving the removal of my wisdom teeth and finding a job.

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 12:52 AM
I've put off finishing my Sci-Fi novel due to an overwhelming disinterest from the majority of London publishers that means that not only is Sci-Fi one of the hardest genres to actually get published (cheers for that Richard and Judy), but the Sci-Fi of a young author is nigh on untouched. So yes I've procrastinated, but there's a reasoning behind it.

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 01:54 AM
I've been putting off beating Xenosaga. I should play, and I would like to, it's just ... I can't do it. :(

Shiny
08-29-2007, 02:12 AM
What have you put off recently? Summer reading
Are you a procrastinator? Yeah I do it alot.
Will it be your downfall? Doubtable. Even though I procrastinate, if I will get done on time even if I started it late.
Do you think I should have done this assignment earlier? It depends on how long the paper is. If it's a couple of pages I don't see why it should be a problem to get in done in a few hours. Assuming that you'll revise and edit it.

Evastio
08-29-2007, 02:36 AM
Nothing that comes to mind right now.
I'm too lazy to procrastinate.
Yeah. Hopefully you'll be able to finish it with the time you have remaining.

James Leopold
08-29-2007, 02:40 AM
I haven't really been putting anything back recently. Unless you count the chores that my dad keeps telling me to do.

Momiji
08-29-2007, 03:50 AM
I didn't have to do anything school related this summer.

The only thing I really accomplished was surviving the removal of my wisdom teeth and finding a job.

Same here, but with fruitless attempts in finding a job.

Fonzie
08-29-2007, 03:52 AM
I already have homework, and so far, I hardly have any time to do fun things these days.

Eiko Guy
08-29-2007, 03:56 AM
registering for school...so I missed the first two days big whoop.

Rengori
08-29-2007, 05:05 AM

In order:
Reading, adjusting sleeping schedule.
Very yes, it already is.
Probably.