PDA

View Full Version : Oh the places you can GOE

Goldenboko
08-29-2007, 01:21 AM
With bipper as my teacher, I shall master the pwr of GOE.

What is your favorite place to GOE? Is it local or far away? Do you prefer to GOE places often, or not so often? When you GOE places do you like to walk, bike, drive, fly, teleport, etc?

I like GOEing but not far away, and if I don't GOE often, then I get very angry :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 01:25 AM
I don't like to travel x.x

There's a nice place around here I like to take pictures at n.n

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Anyplace far. I hate this state. :monster:

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 01:30 AM
I REFUSE TO VOTE IN A SINGLE OPTION POLL!

Leen-Leen
08-29-2007, 02:11 AM
xD I travel too much. AGAINST MY WILL. I would just like to stay in one place, ya know!

Dr. Acula
08-29-2007, 06:31 AM
I'll GOE anywhere I want to GOE. No-one can control me!!!

bipper
08-29-2007, 06:49 AM
Alright Sally-synonym. I can't really wait for your estrogen levels to drop down before I give you lesson two. I may have to resort to hitting you, especially because your not listening reminds me of my now ex-wife. GOE is not directly the same as go. When you see a green light, you don't GOE, you go. You can GOE if the green light happens to erupt and everyone on the cross-walks burst into some variation of disco fever, preferably the funky chicken.

See, when you master it, you can GOE with out moving. I do this a lot. It is a trick, and I just don't expect you to get it yet susie-two-shoes. One baby step at a time, and if you step on a baby, you lose.

This is from the book of Putz:
Putz 60:35
What is GOE? Well, GOE is founded in the simple little convoluted anomalies we encounter in day to day lives. Things that use a twisted logic. Example, Cavities are found in your mouth, and a dentists looks for cavities in your mouth. So can you say he is doing a cavity search in your mouth? ATM = true love? wtfkles.