PDA

View Full Version : Kh 3 video

Eiko Guy
08-29-2007, 06:55 AM
Online Video: kingdom hearts 3 secret trailer | Veoh Video Network (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v940147pdEJZT3r?searchId=7320989290782827094&rank=0)

Who are these people. blue hair looks like riku after hair cut. Then the frozen one looks like sora. And the guy just looks like a throw in . Comfuzeration.

Formalhaut
08-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Omg thats awesome!!!

My idea is that:

Bald evil guy with gotee: He is evil and wants to take all the keyblades?

Knights: Protecting the Keyblades??

And why is Mickey there? Maybe he has a connection with the knights?

The Mog Ninja
08-31-2007, 09:51 AM
The Knights clearly are Keyblade Masters.

The crazy old guy is clearly a villain, therefore the Knights must be good.

Micky allies with the good Keyblade Masters.

Question answered :)

Hazzard
08-31-2007, 01:38 PM
I swear this trailer is like, three months old? We discussed this several times before, are we really going to go into it all over again?!

Formalhaut
08-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes hazzard, Yes we are :)

leader of mortals
08-31-2007, 08:56 PM
why does mickey have star seeker(and I have never seen this so thank you for posting it):thumb:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-31-2007, 11:05 PM
i actually thought there would be new information here

Eiko Guy
09-01-2007, 01:50 AM
nope just old info ppl havent seen. Myself included.

Fonzie
09-01-2007, 07:08 PM
The bald man has Heartless Ansem's vest on, which raises questions.

Starseeker is used for beginners, so maybe Mickey just got done training with Yen Sid.

The Roxas look a like is not dead, for you see his eyes moving when he's frozen.

mooglebunni608
09-01-2007, 09:26 PM
OLD!

Other than that, Blue hair = Kairi, meebe?
Blue-eyes = Roxas
Mr. Leon-look-alaike= New main character?
Bady= Obviously one of the main bad guys. Can freeze people. Is very mean.

That's just my thoughts.
:D
The vid just gets me so excited for the next Kingdom Hearts! <3

The Mog Ninja
09-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Blue hair = Kairi, meebe?

Kairi's hair is red dude.

Clawsze
09-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Man, now I wish I saved my theory somewhere.....for names realeased....

Roxas lookalike-Ventius(Ven for short)
Girl-Aqua
Brown hair-Terra possibly, i'll use that anyway

And I am not describing the realation between their names and Sora Riku's and Kairis again, EVER!!!!

The guy with the goatee is evil, we know that.
But if you look closly, the guy at the beginning who ran first, is Ventius, he is blocked by Terra(maybe showing, he felt more resentful to Old dude?) who charges, only to be met whick a stone wall, and a ticked off stream of Keyblades, so as he is fighting the Black suited guy, Ventius decides to fight the Old Man, and is subsejently frozen, and thrown away, being caught be Aqua, who looks on as Ven tries to tell her he is okay, by moving his eyes. After seeing Ven(his best friend?), Terra is enraged, and his eyes turn yellow(same shade as Xehenort and his Heartles and Nobody) and the old guy makes Kingdom Hearts appear.

What I think happens here, is that Terra attacks the Old man, kills him, but as a last resort, the Old Man (Who I believe to be called Xehenort) fuses his spirit with Terra, giving Terra amnesia, and the old mans hair colour, name and interest in the hearts and power. I believe this was during Mickeys training, just before he was made King(Star seeker is Yen-Sids) this would mean Mickey witnessed this.
Xehenort must have got some of his memory back, as he built the room of sleep(made to find Ven's armour perhaps) and placed Aqua's armour in it, meaning she must have died there, so he knew where the battle was held.
I believe the reason Xehenorts heartless resembles the Old "Xehenort" is because the majority of his darkness is from the old man, even having a spirit like creature he can summon at anytime.
Sometime during his stay in Radient Garden, he must have told Braig about all his memories, as Xigbar knew, this would also explain Xigbar being #2.

Ouch!
09-03-2007, 12:44 AM
I think the only thing that Nomura has officially confirmed is that the heart-shaped moon summoned by the old man is not truly Kingdom Hearts, although I've no quote or other evidence to back that up, so take it with a grain of salt.

The only things I'm comfortable about deducing from the video are that it takes place sometime before Xehanort loses his memories and appears in Radiant Garden (mostly based on conclusions drawn from a conversation between Xigbar and Zexion in a scene from FM+) and that Mickey appears to still be in training under Yen Sid (for reasons previously mentioned).

I'd say that Clawsze's analysis makes some sense. The way Xehanort's Heartless speaks about possessing Riku's body leads one to believe it is something he has done before. Since they wear the same clothing, it is obvious that there is likely some connection between them. That aside, Terra (although I've still not seen any direct evidence that's his name--then again, I've not been looking for it either) does look strikingly similar to Xehanort (specifically the haircut and the glowing eyes). I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the old man transfers his heart to Terra so when Xehanort casts off his body, the old man's heart becomes the source of the heartless and Terra's body becomes Xemnas (which would explain why he does not remember having a heart of his own). It's purely speculation anyway.

I remember reading a theory that somehow Ventius's heart was transfered to Sora much as Kairi's heart was in Kingdom Hearts. If Roxas plays host to this heart, it would explain why Roxas looks so much like him, and why Roxas is different from the other Nobodies and is able to wield a keyblade (which should require a heart). Again, purely speculation I'm not willing to put much stock in.

It's interesting to consider, but I'm not going to pay much attention to anything until a while after the next game is announced.

mooglebunni608
09-03-2007, 06:08 AM

Wow. Really??! No wai!

She could have dyed it. It could be someone RELATED to Kairi. The thing is, it LOOKS like Kairi.

I think it's her mom! :D

Formalhaut
09-03-2007, 08:29 AM

Girl-Aqua

And I am not describing the realation between their names and Sora Riku's and Kairis again, EVER!!!!

But if you look closly, the guy at the beginning who ran first, is Ventius, he is blocked by Terra(maybe showing, he felt more resentful to Old dude?) who charges, only to be met whick a stone wall, and a ticked off stream of Keyblades, so as he is fighting the Black suited guy, Ventius decides to fight the Old Man, and is subsejently frozen, and thrown away, being caught be Aqua, who looks on as Ven tries to tell her he is okay, by moving his eyes. After seeing Ven(his best friend?), Terra is enraged, and his eyes turn yellow(same shade as Xehenort and his Heartles and Nobody) and the old guy makes Kingdom Hearts appear.

What I think happens here, is that Terra attacks the Old man, kills him, but as a last resort, the Old Man (Who I believe to be called Xehenort) fuses his spirit with Terra, giving Terra amnesia, and the old mans hair colour, name and interest in the hearts and power. I believe this was during Mickeys training, just before he was made King(Star seeker is Yen-Sids) this would mean Mickey witnessed this.
Xehenort must have got some of his memory back, as he built the room of sleep(made to find Ven's armour perhaps) and placed Aqua's armour in it, meaning she must have died there, so he knew where the battle was held.
I believe the reason Xehenorts heartless resembles the Old "Xehenort" is because the majority of his darkness is from the old man, even having a spirit like creature he can summon at anytime.
Sometime during his stay in Radient Garden, he must have told Braig about all his memories, as Xigbar knew, this would also explain Xigbar being #2.

Im confuzzled.. :confused: My brain ain't as high tech as yours. Can you Pm a More simple theory?

EDIT: I think KHIII would be like a proluge with maybe Mickey as the "Would-be" king in training and trying to help the knights.

Clawsze
09-03-2007, 03:34 PM

Girl-Aqua

Im confuzzled.. :confused: My brain ain't as high tech as yours. Can you Pm a More simple theory?

EDIT: I think KHIII would be like a proluge with maybe Mickey as the "Would-be" king in training and trying to help the knights.

PM'd it.
It is a proluge, that much we know, but apart from that, 99% of my theory is from the video, my own theory, and other theories on the web, which I have looked at and deduced. I have some more ideas, with this theory, but they would take 60mins+ to post as they all link to parts of the story, explaining the question, why.

The Mog Ninja
09-04-2007, 09:43 AM

Wow. Really??! No wai!

She could have dyed it. It could be someone RELATED to Kairi. The thing is, it LOOKS like Kairi.

I think it's her mom! :D

You didn't say someone related. You said Kairi.

BardTard
09-04-2007, 11:01 PM
That didn't look at all like Kingdom Hearts. The characters, the place, NOTHING, except Mickey Mouse at the end. :|

The Mog Ninja
09-05-2007, 07:49 AM
That:cry: didn't:cry: look:cry: at:cry: all:cry: like:cry: Kingdom:cry: Hearts:cry:. The:cry: characters:cry:, the:cry: place:cry:, NOTHING:cry:, except:cry: Mickey:cry: Mouse:cry: at:cry: the:cry: end:cry:. :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep:

That's my thoughts. :weep:

Clawsze
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
That:cry: didn't:cry: look:cry: at:cry: all:cry: like:cry: Kingdom:cry: Hearts:cry:. The:cry: characters:cry:, the:cry: place:cry:, NOTHING:cry:, except:cry: Mickey:cry: Mouse:cry: at:cry: the:cry: end:cry:. :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep:

That's my thoughts. :weep:

I believe Nomura actually said Sora and co. may not feature in the next Kingdom Hearts?

Formalhaut
09-05-2007, 05:36 PM
From Wikipedia:

Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ have unlockable teasers that show new characters in armor, named Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Tetsuya Nomura has stated that the characters are related to one or more characters already introduced in the Kingdom Hearts series. He has also stated he has ideas for another installment. However, he did not state exactly what he would like to do with a new installment. The Kingdom Hearts team is postponing Kingdom Hearts projects to be able to work on Final Fantasy Versus XIII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII). In Famitsu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsu), Nomura stated that there are multiple Kingdom Hearts projects in the works, although what those projects consist of is not known. Nomura has referred to the new sequels as a whole new series and stated, "The next title won't just be Kingdom Hearts III. If it were III, we wouldn't call it a new series." He also hinted that this "new series" might involve the character Xehanort (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort). The new game is described as a side story that will focus on other characters. The "new series" is set to be announced at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Game_Show).

New series? I don't like the sound of that.

demondude
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Yeah but you can never trust wikipedia anybody can put anything in it.

Clawsze
09-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah but you can never trust wikipedia anybody can put anything in it.

Quoted for Truth, but Wikipedia is handy in certain cases

Ouch!
09-05-2007, 08:38 PM
It's a shame then that all the information listed in the quote from wikipedia has been widely known for quite some time. Most of the information regarding the next Kingdom Hearts title (such as the beginning of a new series) has been known since before Final Mix+ was even released. Just check some old threads here. I can't be bothered to do the searching, but I believe there were some direct quotes from more reliable sources.

Hazzard
09-05-2007, 09:04 PM
It's a shame then that all the information listed in the quote from wikipedia has been widely known for quite some time.

I said that some time ago, but someone didn't care to listen.

Reeno the Alchemist
09-06-2007, 02:34 AM
mmmm I'm too lazy to go back and read everyones posts so don't hate me if someone already said this but, I was watching a video on photobucket at school and like it was sweet.Also it showed roxas (or that look-alike I heard about) at the end for you who say you dont recongize anyone except mickey mouse! >=( But anyways yea it was a sweet video I just hope my magazine didnt lie to me cause im looking forward to having ff12 characters in kh3... oh wait no its called Kingdom hearts "ORIGIN" and I've seen kingdom heart drawing styles for Irvine and Rinoa ^^ none the less this should be a kick arse game!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Kingdom_Hearts_Irvine.png

Clawsze
09-06-2007, 08:20 PM
The artwork is licenced to someone not Nomura, so it may be fake, and i've seen origins somewhere, it was a fake I think.

Darth Tjador
09-07-2007, 04:13 AM
but when dose it come out !!!!!! i want 2 kno so bad plz some1tell me cuz i cant go 2 the tokyo gameshow!!!!!!:(

Formalhaut
09-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Please... until Nomura says himself "The game is going to be called Kingdom Hearts: origin" Then its fake ok?

And why would Wikipedia lie? I mean, its already raking in cash and why would they blow it now by lying.

Angi-Kaiser
09-08-2007, 05:14 PM
But anyone can edit wikipedia. Thus that could be fan speculation which some person took as truth.

Darth Tjador
09-08-2007, 08:51 PM
exactly its like this 1 dude who said he had a phd but he was barely a freshman in college. its cuz he saidhe give up his phd for something i forgot wat its is though.:p