PDA

View Full Version : Do espers bleed?

blackmage_nuke
08-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Ignoring censors in the game such as in the underground castle (forgot the name) where odin cuts up those ghost espers.
Do you think espers would bleed if they were wounded and what not?
Do they even have blood?
I personally imagined they sort of glow from thier wounds, like the type you see when a human with some kind of energy force inside them emit when they are wounded in those fantasy type movies.

Siegfried
08-30-2007, 02:48 AM
If they can cry, they can bleed

Zechs
08-30-2007, 06:21 AM
They are beings, of course they can bleed. Once they are dead, magicite is used to summon them. That form is not their actual body.

blackmage_nuke
08-30-2007, 12:12 PM
I thought maybe they used magic of sorts to push energy into and operate their organs. Or they have a lack of organs or something and blood would be pointless

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 01:49 PM
I would assume they would. They seem to be creatures with inherent magic, like a Unicorn.

bipper
08-30-2007, 04:16 PM
And we all know unicorns bleed. Like that time that Flying Mullet broke off that one's horn, hooked a small motor and "double A" battery casing to it as well. That unicorn bleed for DAYS!

What did you ever do with that device? I bet it is in your nightstand. :jokey:

Siegfried
08-31-2007, 03:36 AM
Espers can die so...to quote a recent governor...
"If it bleeds, we can kill it..."

Avarice-ness
08-31-2007, 03:45 AM
The true question is:
If I eat an espers heart will I become full of godly powers?

*waves hand*

These are not the droids you are looking for..

*sneaks off for an esper heart*

bipper
08-31-2007, 05:54 AM
The true question is:
If I eat an espers heart will I become full of godly powers?

*waves hand*

These are not the droids you are looking for..

*sneaks off for an esper heart*

This isn't fucking highlander Ava. It is nothing like real life.

Rengori
08-31-2007, 07:18 AM
The true TRUE question is:

Do espers bleed their own blood?

bipper
08-31-2007, 07:59 AM
The true TRUE question is:

Do espers bleed their own blood?

Ugh, you pervert!

Captain Maxx Power
08-31-2007, 11:45 AM
They bleed mana, much in the same if someone ever made a blade sharp enough to cut my skin I would bleed awesome.

ReloadPsi
08-31-2007, 02:08 PM
I don't mean any offense (it's meant as a complement actually) but this is far and away the weirdest question I've ever encountered on these forums.

bipper
08-31-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't mean any offense (it's meant as a complement actually) but this is far and away the weirdest question I've ever encountered on these forums.

u new here?

The Ceej
08-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I did some thinking and I believe I have the answer.

Espers, in the original form, bleed. They're animals, just like the people or monsters in the game.

Espers, in their magicite form, glow. They're already dead, so they can't bleed then. In fact, it's not even their body.

Come to think of it, Tritoch in the Narshe Cave was glowing, but he wasn't cut. So, maybe in the human world, they can glow, but they're still animals, so they can still bleed. I could be wrong on all this, but even if I am, take knowledge in this one point.

It's just a game and you're the first person in the world who actually cared about this.

bipper
08-31-2007, 08:09 PM
It's just a game and you're the first person in the world who actually cared about this.

Third, actually. The first two died in the hills of Narshe trying to make an esper bleed. RIP Biggs and Wedge. I always knew you were both dumb asses.

theundeadhero
09-01-2007, 12:58 PM
The bleed the souls of the innocent. Everytime they're hurt someone else goes bad.

ReloadPsi
09-01-2007, 08:48 PM

u new here?

Thirteen months. But seriously, I thought I'd seen all the screwed up FF-related questions possible by this point. This place needs to be featured on SomethingAwful again...

scrumpleberry
09-02-2007, 12:03 AM

Third, actually. The first two died in the hills of Narshe trying to make an esper bleed. RIP Biggs and Wedge. I always knew you were both dumb asses.

Yep.

I think they would probabl bleed, but not as eeeeasily as a person. And it's magic blood.

Avarice-ness
09-02-2007, 01:32 AM
*eating Shiva's heart like an Apple*

Tastes like chicken.

Oh and they bleed.

*mumbling between eating*

OH AND BIP. *points at him and turns him into a GOET* GOE!

bipper
09-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Baaaaa!

*changed sig all because of you*

blackmage_nuke
09-02-2007, 04:49 AM

u new here?

Thirteen months. But seriously, I thought I'd seen all the screwed up FF-related questions possible by this point. This place needs to be featured on SomethingAwful again...If i wanted to go for the wierdest question awards then i wouldve asked about the esper menstrational cycle :rolleyes2

Why else did the espers lose control of thier powers when they came to the human world? The espers were hiding from the esperettes

However i toned it down

Brennan
09-02-2007, 04:57 AM
I did some thinking and I believe I have the answer.

Espers, in the original form, bleed. They're animals, just like the people or monsters in the game.

Espers, in their magicite form, glow. They're already dead, so they can't bleed then. In fact, it's not even their body.

Come to think of it, Tritoch in the Narshe Cave was glowing, but he wasn't cut. So, maybe in the human world, they can glow, but they're still animals, so they can still bleed. I could be wrong on all this, but even if I am, take knowledge in this one point.

QFT

bipper
09-02-2007, 06:29 AM

u new here?

Thirteen months. But seriously, I thought I'd seen all the screwed up FF-related questions possible by this point. This place needs to be featured on SomethingAwful again...If i wanted to go for the wierdest question awards then i wouldve asked about the esper menstrational cycle :rolleyes2

Egg pollution is not a laughing matter.

The obvious answer to all the esper questions is not anymore. They all ded.