PDA

View Full Version : Stop telling me that.

Agent Proto
08-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Man, I've had it with that dumb phrase. I'm pretty sure you know which one I'm talking about. I've since started to become annoyed whenever someone says it to me, and I feel insulted whenever told.

Anyway, is there such a phrase or saying that you find annoying that you would like others to stop telling you? Please share! :D

For the record, the phrase I'm referring to is "Cram it, Proto." Please for the love of god, stop using that on me. I hate it and I want it to end. It's annoying and insulting to me!

McLovin'
08-29-2007, 09:59 PM
*resists urge to say it*

I wish people would stop saying hi to me all the time. It is overwhelming!

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 09:59 PM
*prepares for the flurry of "Cram it, Proto" responses from people who think they're being witty*

Sergeant Hartman
08-29-2007, 10:01 PM
No offence...

kikimm
08-29-2007, 10:04 PM
"Calm down."

fire_of_avalon
08-29-2007, 10:05 PM
STFU JEFF.

Better? ♥

oddler
08-29-2007, 10:05 PM
STFU JEFF.

Better? ♥

:nonono:

Miriel
08-29-2007, 10:06 PM
I've never heard you complain when people used that phrase on you, and if you don't complain no one is ever going to know it bothers you. If they don't know, they're gonna keep saying it and you can't get mad at them for that.

I generally think that most people are nice enough to refrain from saying something that really upsets you.

arcanedude34
08-29-2007, 10:06 PM
I hate it when people are telling me about thir problems for and hour or more then they say "Whatever, it's no big deal."

THEN WHY THE HELL DID I LISTEN TO YOU BITCH ABOUT IT FOR AN HOUR OF MY LIFE THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK!! Obviously it is a big deal if they're whining about it, but still bugs me.

Zeldy
08-29-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure really, there isnt anything atm, but I used to always be referred to as "baby girl" by one of my old best friends, and I eventually flipped out and went mad at her and asked her to never call it me again. It just made me feel all young and like she was superior to me. I hate being called cute too, for the same reason. I feel people look down on me alot, but I know it's just my paranoia.

Agent Proto
08-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Miriel, I'm aware of that. I've complained once or twice in the past, but it would still be in use because it's all in "good fun" and since then I just let it slide. But it got to the point that it stopped being fun for me and I feel bad whenever told. :/

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 10:22 PM
There's another blow for Psychotic-Proto relations.

Baloki
08-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Cram it Proto

It's been ages since I've heard anyone use that phrase, but lets dedicate a whole thread to it so people begin using it again :confused:?

Rengori
08-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Cram it Proto

It's been ages since I've heard anyone use that phrase, but lets dedicate a whole thread to it so people begin using it again :confused:?

That's my thoughts exactly.

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Cram it Proto

Psychotic just used it in the http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/109107-stickiness.html thread.

So this is all Psy's fault.

Rengori
08-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Cram it Proto

Psychotic just used it in the http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/109107-stickiness.html thread.
Who cares what Psychotic says?

James Leopold
08-29-2007, 10:27 PM
for some odd reason, my best friend said "Can I get a rewind?" at me and it stuck.

Baloki
08-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Cram it Proto

More like it's Proto's fault because he probably posted something deserving of it...

Agent Proto
08-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Cram it Proto

More like it's Proto's fault because he probably posted something deserving of it...

I probably did deserve it, but I still don't like being told to cram it.

Rengori
08-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Cram it Proto

SHUT THE F**K UP PROTO.

Do you like that more?

XxSephirothxX
08-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Is "Goddammit Proto!" still okay? :( I can't think of anything I'm told on a regular basis that bothers me.

Vermachtnis
08-29-2007, 10:51 PM
I get annoyed when people tell me to stop looking at their breasts :mad2:

If you don't like it guys, then lose weight.

Baloki
08-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Cram it Proto

We don't make any reference of where to cram it though.

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 11:46 PM
*prepares for the flurry of "Cram it, Proto" responses from people who think they're being witty*

Well aren't you witty?

edczxcvbnm
08-29-2007, 11:55 PM
I fully support the exile of members who continue to use this. I understand Proto's plight.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/90576-i-have-problem-monumental-size.html

I know what he is going through. Stop saying it!

For the record I have never once said...IT.

Resha
08-30-2007, 02:21 AM
"Are you mad at me?" -- repetitively. fuck off if you keep asking me yes I will be! >=(

Roto13
08-30-2007, 02:49 AM
The next person to tell me that they're just THAT ace is going to get smacked in the face. ;p

Pouring Rain
08-30-2007, 02:59 AM
If I hear "Bowchickawowwow" one more time, I swear I'll just go crazy. I WANT TO GO BLOW UP THE SCHOOL NOW. JUST MAKE IT GO BOOM.

Rengori
08-30-2007, 03:33 AM
If I hear "Bowchickawowwow" one more time, I swear I'll just go crazy. I WANT TO GO BLOW UP THE SCHOOL NOW. JUST MAKE IT GO BOOM.

That's a compliment.

oddler
08-30-2007, 04:44 AM
"Are you mad at me?" -- repetitively. smurf off if you keep asking me yes I will be! >=(

God, yes. :eep:

Caraliz
08-30-2007, 04:48 AM
I fully support the exile of members who continue to use this. I understand Proto's plight.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/90576-i-have-problem-monumental-size.html

I know what he is going through. Stop saying it!

For the record I have never once said...IT.
Blow up their mailbox.

Tasura
08-30-2007, 07:47 AM
I can't really think of any one thing when said repeatedly pisses me off, but when people start explaining things to me that I explained to them, that pisses me off like "Blah blah blah, this is how that works." "*twitch twitch* I know, I told you" Ooh oh, people asking 'What's wrong?' when I zone out, goddamn it people, if something was wrong, I wouldn't be zoning out.

Radje
08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
I hate it when people are telling me about thir problems for and hour or more then they say "Whatever, it's no big deal."

THEN WHY THE HELL DID I LISTEN TO YOU BITCH ABOUT IT FOR AN HOUR OF MY LIFE THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK!! Obviously it is a big deal if they're whining about it, but still bugs me.

Here here! this one grinds my gears like nothing else.

The Unknown Guru
08-31-2007, 07:29 PM
If anyone ever assumes I get straight A's, then I instantly lose most of my respect for them (if they've ever earned it in the first place).

Ashi
08-31-2007, 07:49 PM
I do recall it (cram it) being in your sig at some point in the past? Or maybe I'm confused?

BardTard
08-31-2007, 08:53 PM
"Calm down."

OH I HATE THAT! :mad2: Or anything similiar, like relax, chill out, etc.

Also when my mom says "You wanna argue that with God?"