PDA

View Full Version : I SAID GOOD DAY!

Rengori
08-30-2007, 02:35 AM
What're your favorite Sitcoms ever?

That 70's Show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and pretty much everything on NBC Thursday.

Tavrobel
08-30-2007, 02:38 AM
Scrubs.

El Bandito
08-30-2007, 02:55 AM
There will never be a sitcom better than Seinfeld. Everything about it was just that perfect.

Ditto to Futurama and cartoon sitcoms.

The Office or Scrubs is probably my favorite sitcom that's still on air.

Værn
08-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Scrubs, FTW.
Janitor is awesome ^_^

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 03:30 AM
Scrubs.

Si.

Karellen
08-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Either Frasier or Seinfeld.

I Took the Red Pill
08-30-2007, 07:07 AM
When I read this thread title, I thought this was going to be about Willie Wonka (the original), in the end where Willy flips out in his office.

But uh, Curb Your Enthusiasm/Weeds/Flight of the Conchords.

James Leopold
08-30-2007, 07:53 AM
M*A*S*H, Fraiser, Scrubs

Lawr
08-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Ditto to Futurama and cartoon sitcoms.

The Office or Scrubs is probably my favorite sitcom that's still on air.

You compl--- m-.

Slade
08-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Friends. What else? :D
Scrubs is pretty funny too. I'm not a big watcher of sitcoms or TV in general but these two always crack me up.

eestlinc
08-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Simpsons, the good years.

bonus points if you can name the movie "I said GOOD DAY" comes from.

Lawr
08-30-2007, 09:25 AM

It's on the tip of my tongue you little devil.

Breine
08-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Friends, Will & Grace, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Scrubs (is that a sitcom?).. and uh, is South Park a sitcom? If yes, that is also on the list.

Burtsplurt
08-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Blackadder is my all time favourite. I also like The Office (UK), Red Dwarf, Peep Show, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (all six episodes!), Spaced and Father Ted.

Zante
08-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Probably Friends and Frasier, and Alf. These are the only ones with a good Slovak dub.

Madame Adequate
08-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Scrubs, Father Ted, and Fawlty Towers. Oh, and I'm quite partial to Frasier as well.

fredsanford
08-30-2007, 01:34 PM
"You get nothing ! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!"

"blah blah "

"I SAID GOOD DAY !"

I had a link to it but it was somehow replaced with women in underwear....

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory

Anyways,

Sanford and Son

blim
08-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Citizen Smith, Young Ones, Father Ted, Filthy Rich and Catflap, Spaced, Black Books, Red Dwarf and Bottom. Unfortunately none of these are made any more.

If cartoons count then Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park too plus a really wierd one i have only caught a couple of episodes of which is like a cartoon Big Brother with superheroes in.

I Took the Red Pill
08-30-2007, 05:45 PM

When I read this thread title, I thought this was going to be about Willie Wonka (the original), in the end where Willy flips out in his office.y/n?

eestlinc
08-30-2007, 06:06 PM
yep, and not that newfangled Johnny Depp thing either.

blim
08-30-2007, 06:11 PM
mmmm Johnny Depp

Vermachtnis
08-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Everybody Loves Raymond/'Til Death/Scrubs/The Office/Seinfeld/King of the Hill

Brad Garrett, Janitor, and Dr. Cox are awesome. And Jan is hot. And Dale Gribble is giblet-head.

XxSephirothxX
08-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Seinfeld is practically synonymous with sitcom, and I think it's the best that's ever been made, and may forever be the best.

Behind Seinfeld, though, I really love Scrubs and The Office. I haven't seen enough of Frasier, but I do really enjoy it. And Fresh Prince is always there late at night if I want some good old Will Smith humor.

Peegee
08-31-2007, 05:07 PM
Blackadder is my all time favourite. I also like The Office (UK), Red Dwarf, Peep Show, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (all six episodes!), Spaced and Father Ted.

WHAT you exist?

I like Family Matters, Who's the Boss, um..Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince of Bel Air

If Simpsons is a sit-com I liked it.

ReloadPsi
08-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Apparently Daria was classed as a sitcom, so that. Also Father Ted. Also South Park.

The Unknown Guru
08-31-2007, 07:56 PM
In this order:

Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Seinfeld.

Zeldy
08-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Definatly Friends, The IT Crowd, Fresh Prince of Belair, One on One, My Wife and Kids, In The House, Quintuplets, The Vicar of Dibley and Father Ted.

BardTard
08-31-2007, 08:40 PM
That 70s Show, King of Queens, The Simpsons, What I Like About You.

Burtsplurt
09-01-2007, 09:55 AM
WHAT you exist?

WHAT are you talking about, PG?

P.S. Fresh Prince is good.

The Ceej
09-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Home Improvement is the best sitcom of all time. It forever will be because primetime television peaked in the '90s and, since Surviver, has been getting logorithmically worse. There's nothing to watch on TV anymore due to these reality shows. The networks think they can get away with putting cheap crap on TV and we'll still watch it. They're right for everyone but me. I say, "Spend the money. Put something on TV worth watching. I refuse to watch this crap." And if everyone else said that too, we'd have good television again.

Oh, and Roseanne was good too...Up until they won the lottery, anyway.

R.I.P.
Sitcoms.
1950-1999

Rengori
09-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Home Improvement is the best sitcom of all time. It forever will be because primetime television peaked in the '90s and, since Surviver, has been getting logorithmically worse. There's nothing to watch on TV anymore due to these reality shows. The networks think they can get away with putting cheap crap on TV and we'll still watch it. They're right for everyone but me. I say, "Spend the money. Put something on TV worth watching. I refuse to watch this crap." And if everyone else said that too, we'd have good television again.There (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_name_is_earl) are (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_office_%28us%29) good (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubs_%28TV_series%29) sitcoms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_rock) still (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_always_sunny)on TV. And pretty much everyone is fed up with this reality TV crap and I think it's starting to die out a little, but now we're facing all these stupid talent shows that have appeared over the last year.

Oh, and I just thought I'd mention Home Improvement's on Nick at Night starting Monday, just in case you haven't heard.

Tallulah
09-01-2007, 09:52 PM
My Family, a very British sitcom, is my main favourite. Along with the Simpsons, South Park, etc.

The Ceej
09-02-2007, 04:56 AM
Oh, and I just thought I'd mention Home Improvement's on Nick at Night starting Monday, just in case you haven't heard.

Yeah. Well come November, I'll have the entire series on DVD, so it won't matter what's on TV. Now, I have seasons 1-7 and I got them all on or before the street date. Besides, when they rerun them on TV, they cut out about five minutes of each episode. On the DVD, they have the whole episode and no commercials. So yeah. Thanks, but it wasn't necessary.