PDA

View Full Version : King Mickey vs Bugs Bunny

SuperMillionaire
08-30-2007, 03:58 AM
You won't believe the ending!

YouTube - MUGEN - Bugs Bunny Vs Mickey Mouse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zyeEBzOmWU)

Bugs Bunny kicked the crap out of King Mickey!

Formalhaut
08-30-2007, 05:32 AM
I would love to voice my poinion, but Someone might start arguing.. at me..

FINE.

I think KM should of won, as he is a keyblade master and can own bunny with a swipe of his blade. All Bugs bunny has is his keycarrot.

Raebus
08-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Wouldn't that post count as spam? Technically you aren't adding anything to the thread.

On topic: In my eyes, king mickey would always win. I do have a soft spot for bugs bunny, he's made me laugh a few times but I can never picture him as the fighting type.

Firo Volondé
08-30-2007, 08:24 AM
BR, if you don't want to participate, don't post. You won't be challenged unless you try to pass off your opinion as fact or attack someone else's with false evidence. We don't need an announcement that you're not going to give your opinion.

I really don't think a round of MUGEN is a rock-solid piece of evidence. If the fight was restarted, and Mickey won, we would have a paradox on our hands.

Lawr
08-30-2007, 08:31 AM

Bravo. This'll take you to Yale.

Yeah...that's MUGEN. I also highly doubt Peter Griffin can take out Thor.

demondude
08-30-2007, 11:24 AM

Thats why we do it stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Mickey would win btw

Hazzard
08-30-2007, 12:07 PM
It's silly, because there has never been any proof that Bugs Bunny can fight, he only out thinks enemies. Mickey should of won.

SuperMillionaire
08-31-2007, 04:27 PM
Well, you know Bugs; he's beaten pretty much everyone... (except perhaps Cecil the turtle...)

I hope one day, those enemies of his will come together and kick the crap out of Bugs!

Darth Tjador
09-07-2007, 04:03 AM
=ya good video dude!!:p can u teach me how 2 do that?!=

SuperMillionaire
09-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Sorry, I didn't make that, and I don't know how. I would help you if I knew, though...

Jessweeee♪
09-08-2007, 03:54 AM
I didn't watch the video 'cuz I'm listening to music, but I've always loved Bugs more than Mickey n.n

Bugs is my favorite cartoon character!

Fantasy Moogle
09-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Mickey should have won. I mean he has a really cool and powerful keyblade.:mog:

├Pineapple┤
09-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Well c'mon. King Mickey would so win. Although I love Bugs Bunny, he just can't beat a Keyblade weilder...even if I wanted him to win, it just wouldn't be possible. That video is bizarre....

SnoopyG
09-11-2007, 04:39 AM
if square can combine with disney to make an awesome game series, I dont see why warner bros cant combine with nintendo or something to create an awesome game series.

SuperMillionaire
09-15-2007, 02:15 AM
if square can combine with disney to make an awesome game series, I dont see why warner bros cant combine with nintendo or something to create an awesome game series.

WB + Capcom... I'd like to see that!

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2007, 05:28 AM
Well c'mon. King Mickey would so win. Although I love Bugs Bunny, he just can't beat a Keyblade weilder...even if I wanted him to win, it just wouldn't be possible. That video is bizarre....

I dunno...he can survive a gunshot!

...and he can use his superior wit!

Point is, I think he would totally win, but not in an arcade-style battle :p

Goldenboko
09-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Dude you can't touch Bugs Bunny, he is the king of komedy!

LunarWeaver
09-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Bugs didn't even have to use his crossdresser supermove.

SuperMillionaire
09-20-2007, 01:11 PM
If he can survive a gun shot, he can survive a sword slash.