PDA

View Full Version : Miriel, you disappoint me. :(

DK
08-30-2007, 02:53 PM
I mean seriously dude, where's the "Hammertime!"? That was such a perfect opportunity and you didn't smash it out of the park. I was distraught :(

Uh, topic. Have you been DISAPPOINTED lately? I have. By that and by my PC dying because I removed viruses from it lollercaust

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 02:55 PM
I thought exactly the same thing. What a let down.

That dodgy Rob Styles penalty decision, I guess.

demondude
08-30-2007, 02:55 PM
I've been dissapointed by my lack of usernotes. :(

*shameless begging ftw*

Baloki
08-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I mean seriously dude, where's the "Hammertime!"? That was such a perfect opportunity and you didn't smash it out of the park. I was distraught :(

Uh, topic. Have you been DISAPPOINTED lately? I have. By that and by my PC dying because I removed viruses from it lollercaust

I thought exactly the same thing. What a let down.

That dodgy Rob Styles penalty decision, I guess.

I've been dissapointed by my lack of usernotes. :(

*shameless begging ftw*

The disappointment has affected my judgment on how seriously to take these announcements...

bipper
08-30-2007, 02:59 PM
I was just insulted by the name of the announcement. I felt personally violated. IT was even colored.. . I feel pity for her.

Croyles
08-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Im seriously dissapointed that my motherboard socket decided to die while I was trying to replace my cpu cooler, because it was so damn loud. Then also realising that it wasnt the cooler but the power supply that sounded like a jet airplane.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm just disappointed with everything and everyone in general. The decline in quality is so noticeable. Sort it out!

Old Manus
08-30-2007, 03:58 PM
She was just showing off her lol-i-can-make-announcements-in-red-kthxbai skillz, imho.

Peegee
08-30-2007, 04:22 PM
I mean seriously dude, where's the "Hammertime!"?

I was thinking:

Stop

In the name of love.

I'm disappointed every time I look at the mirror. wait...>.<

XxSephirothxX
08-30-2007, 04:32 PM
There are so many more important things to stop. Stop the violence. Stop the emos. Stop reality television. The world deserves better.

bipper
08-30-2007, 04:38 PM
There are so many more important things to stop. Stop the violence. Stop the emos. Stop reality television. The world deserves better.

All these things suck separately, however put em all together and you have something that GOEs indeed.

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2007, 05:22 PM
I think that if the CKs collaborated on that, we'd've listened more.

Miriel
08-30-2007, 06:11 PM
I think you meant "hannahtime", dude.

I am disappointed that I'm not going to get to see Wicked this weekend because my best friend's boyfriend won't pay for his own ticket and best friend feels bad about going to see it without him, but she can only afford to pay for her own ticket. And dude! We had it all planned out. Double date. Dinner. Wicked. I can still go watch it with Boyfriend without BF+BF Boyfriend but then BF will just get mad about me for going without her.

Boo. :(

Ashi
08-30-2007, 07:33 PM
I am disappointed I didn't get to go out today. Apparenty my sports shoes are not suitable for jogging/running so I need a different pair. Also had to pick up my watch from the repair place, I've been watchless for months :cry:

And then my evening class was cancelled. Yes, I am the kind of nerd that wants to go to class!

Rengori
08-30-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm dissapointed school starts in.... :skull::skull::skull::skull:, it's only 5 days now?!

Tavrobel
08-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I thought we weren't supposed to have colored announcements.

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 08:33 PM
I think Miriel avoids any "Stop. Hammertime." references due to a bad experience with Del doing a hammer dance in his undies...

<center>http://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/hammer.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/hammer.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/hammer.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/hammer.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/hammer.gif</center>

Old Manus
08-30-2007, 08:33 PM
That is never a bad experience.

oddler
08-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Aim low and you'll never be disappointed! :)

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Quote pyramids are the broth of the soup.

Terrible posters are the vegetables.

And great posters are the pieces of chicken.

You can't take the broth out of a soup, Miriel.

bipper
08-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Pea soup needs no broth. It is also superior to any other soup.

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Quote pyramids are the broth of the soup.

Terrible posters are the vegetables.

And great posters are the pieces of chicken.

You can't take the broth out of a soup, Miriel.
That is oddly profound...

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 09:59 PM

Hence why no one eats it. That and it consists of only vegetables.

Rengori
08-30-2007, 10:01 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

bipper
08-30-2007, 10:05 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Only on rule 34. Everyone eats pea soup. Whether they like it or I force feed them. Best soup evar. You would be supprised how many people like it :) The pot I cook takes about 6 hours! Good stuff, I tell ya.

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:07 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Only on rule 34. Everyone eats pea soup. Whether they like it or I force feed them. Best soup evar. You would be supprised how many people like it :) The pot I cook takes about 6 hours! Good stuff, I tell ya.

I enjoy a nice Potato soup.

Now that is good stuff.

bipper
08-30-2007, 10:10 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

Ah yeah, forgot about this. Though, I actually do use some beef bolean in mine, just a lil bit. Clam Chowder actually does not get any. :)

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:12 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

Ah yeah, forgot about this. Though, I actually do use some beef bolean in mine, just a lil bit. Clam Chowder actually does not get any. :)

I haven't had clam chower in a while now, and I should really try to make it when I have the time.

What's your recipe?

bipper
08-30-2007, 10:18 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

I haven't had clam chower in a while now, and I should really try to make it when I have the time.

What's your recipe?

Maine Clam Chowder Recipe
5 cups bottled clam juice
1 cup of flour
1 cup onion, finely diced
10 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
2 tablespoons of margarine
8 oz of cooked clams, chopped
4 medium potatoes, cooked and cut in bite sized chunks
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup light cream
1 teaspoon salt
freshly ground black pepper

Heat the clam juice in a large saucepan on medium heat. In a separate pan, melt margarine and saute the diced onions until they appear translucent. Add bacon and flour to the melted margarine and stir continuously for 5 minutes. Increase heat on clam juice to medium-high, and with a wire whisk, add flour, margarine and onion mixture to the liquid. Stir constantly, breaking up any lumps that form.

Add clams and stir. Add potato chunks, milk, cream, and salt and continue stirring. Decrease heat to medium-low, and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning or sticking.

Serve hot with oyster crackers, adding freshly ground black pepper to taste.

If fresh clams are not available, substitute six ounces of canned clams, including the juice.

That is the general idea. Mine is a family recipe from my irish side. IT basically calls for some baily's and a few other awkward items.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-30-2007, 10:24 PM
My choice of courses clashed

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:31 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

What's your recipe?

1 cup of flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup light cream
1 teaspoon salt

Heat the clam juice in a large saucepan on medium heat. In a separate pan, melt margarine and saute the diced onions until they appear translucent. Add bacon and flour to the melted margarine and stir continuously for 5 minutes. Increase heat on clam juice to medium-high, and with a wire whisk, add flour, margarine and onion mixture to the liquid. Stir constantly, breaking up any lumps that form.

Add clams and stir. Add potato chunks, milk, cream, and salt and continue stirring. Decrease heat to medium-low, and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning or sticking.

If fresh clams are not available, substitute six ounces of canned clams, including the juice.

That is the general idea. Mine is a family recipe from my irish side. IT basically calls for some baily's and a few other awkward items.

Your little girls like it? Because it sounds delicious, and I must try it now.

bipper
08-30-2007, 10:34 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

What's your recipe?

1 cup of flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup light cream
1 teaspoon salt

I have a girl and a boy. The girl loves it. I have never made it for mikey though. As I mentioned earlier, the bailys in there gives it a right kick to the chowder. It is cooked out, so completely cool to give to kids :).

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:35 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

What's your recipe?

1 cup of flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup light cream
1 teaspoon salt

I have a girl and a boy. The girl loves it. I have never made it for mikey though. As I mentioned earlier, the bailys in there gives it a right kick to the chowder. It is cooked out, so completely cool to give to kids :).

My family would probably enjoy this, for we're also Irish and we love our soups.

Who taught you how to make this?

bipper
08-30-2007, 10:37 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

What's your recipe?

1 cup of flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup light cream
1 teaspoon salt

My family would probably enjoy this, for we're also Irish and we love our soups.

When my great grandmother passed away, I got a sweet cookbook. :)

I see what we did thar.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-30-2007, 10:38 PM
That is one sweet looking pyramid

bipper
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM
O I C: Pyramids where made with broth!

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Pea Soup must be /b/.

Now that is good stuff.

What's your recipe?

1 cup of flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup light cream
1 teaspoon salt

When my great grandmother passed away, I got a sweet cookbook. :)

I see what we did thar.

Oh gawd, did we do tha?

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 11:04 PM
beef boleanboolean
;)

bipper
08-30-2007, 11:14 PM
beef boleanboolean
;)

:love: I am wut I am

XxSephirothxX
08-30-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm going to be very disappointed if you guys cause us to lose the ability to make small quote pyramids. It seriously sucked when the feature was disabled or broken or whatever.

bipper
08-30-2007, 11:24 PM
That would require a authoritative regime that is with out any sense of humor or humanity!

Oh shi.....

fire_of_avalon
08-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Miriel is gonna kick y'all's asses so hard.

Rengori
08-30-2007, 11:32 PM
What does Miriel have against quote pyramids anyway? *prepares for epic story involving an empire of quote pyramids destroying the village she grew up in and swearing to avenge the death of her family*

bipper
08-30-2007, 11:34 PM
What does Miriel have against quote pyramids anyway? *prepares for epic story involving an empire of quote pyramids destroying the village she grew up in and swearing to avenge the death of her family*

yeah. Something against the Mayans, I am sure.

StarlightAngel
08-30-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm dissapointed school starts in.... :skull::skull::skull::skull:, it's only 5 days now?!

I'm disappointed that I had to wake up early and go to school today.

*Grumblegrumblegrumble*

The Unknown Guru
08-31-2007, 01:14 AM

Radje
08-31-2007, 01:29 AM
Haha schoolies. I'm off to Uni this year :D.

yanis
08-31-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm disappointed that I have to go to the army for a year and not for 3 months...it would be better to go to school again!:bgl:

bipper
08-31-2007, 04:57 AM
Ouch! My ass is right red from a severe paddling. Heed the warning kids! :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-31-2007, 05:12 AM
I am disappointed that I have to work at 6am instead of 9am tomorrow. Meaning I have to wake up by 5am. x-x

Raistlin
08-31-2007, 10:53 PM
I am disappointed that it took until post 24 to get a good quote pyramid started in this thread. You people are slow.

bipper
08-31-2007, 10:56 PM
I am disappointed that it took until post 24 to get a good quote pyramid started in this thread. You people are slow.

but we can learn :love:

Baloki
08-31-2007, 11:06 PM

I started one but did you all listen? NO, AND I BLAME YOU!

scrumpleberry
09-01-2007, 12:23 AM
I am dissapointed with the fact I can't actually think of anything to be dissapointed about right now. :cry:

Markus. D
09-01-2007, 01:17 AM

xD!

Regardless it was probably one of the first announcements to actually stand out and catch my attention.

still ;-;

Caraliz
09-01-2007, 01:53 AM
My hair is fading. That is always disappointing. :(