PDA

View Full Version : Futurama

Gopher Gamble
08-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Now let me make clear I think this show is good. I like it. But I think cartoon network needs to just let it go, I mean it's played through every episode like a million times already and now there going to have a marathon all night of it?!!! I'm ready for something new. Who's with me?

demondude
08-30-2007, 03:23 PM
*crickets chirping*

Gopher Gamble
08-30-2007, 03:30 PM
*crickets chirping*

Well so far no one else has even looked at this page. Do people love it that much or they just don't care?

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Well so far no one else has even looked at this page. Do people love it that much or they just don't care?

Well what are we supposed to say? No, we don't want anything new ever again? Of course we agree that we want something new. Who doesn't want something new? That'd be like saying "I'm sick of all this coal and oil nonsense, I say we start using fusion. Who's with me?"

edczxcvbnm
08-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Sorry guy. I own all of the Futurama DVD and I still watch it on Cartoon Network when I can. New episodes next year!

fredsanford
08-30-2007, 04:00 PM
I love the show as well and its the highlight of everyday when I get home from college. Its classic, a great cartoon and I dont want it to go away.

escobert
08-30-2007, 06:46 PM
I <3 the show. I've seen every episode but I still watch every night. I can't wait for new ones! ed, where did you see that?

Wolf Kanno
08-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Honestly, I don't mind Futurama cause it's better written and funnier than most of the comedy shows on Adult Swim. Personally I want them to get rid of Family Guy cause the show is boring after you've seen it enough.

Rengori
08-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Honestly, I don't mind Futurama cause it's better written and funnier than most of the comedy shows on Adult Swim. Personally I want them to get rid of Family Guy cause the show is boring after you've seen it enough.

I know, Family Guy ages like fucking milk. Futurama ages like the top shelf, Frenchiest, most exqiuiste red wine you could ever find.

Eiko Guy
09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
I don't really want to work or think much on this post so.

no. Futurama is teh sex.

Araciel
09-02-2007, 02:17 AM
yeah don't diss futurama i could watch the 4 seasons i have of futurama over and over more than any other series i own.

Lawr
09-02-2007, 02:29 AM
They should get rid of that stupid-ass show, Saul of the Molemen IMO.

Fonzie
09-02-2007, 03:01 AM
Comedy Central is going to be broadcasting the new episodes next year. :D

Big D
09-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Sorry guy. I own all of the Futurama DVD and I still watch it on Cartoon Network when I can. New episodes next year!Me too. The new episodes will hopefully be great. I realised I'd been watching the DVDs too much when I finished re-playing all the commentaries for the second time...

Mirage
09-02-2007, 03:31 AM
I too, am looking forwards to the new episodes.

snacks
09-02-2007, 03:42 AM
*crickets chirping*

*tap dancing frog*

Mirage
09-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Hypnotoad.

snacks
09-02-2007, 04:02 AM
Sure!

THEY CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY FUTURAMA.

Renmiri
09-02-2007, 05:32 AM
http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/fanart/kenneth/bender_auron.jpg

Shiny
09-02-2007, 05:39 AM
*crickets chirping*
:laugh:

New episodes are definitely necessary.

Lynx
09-02-2007, 05:42 AM
renmiri auron bender is awesome :p

futurama continues to make me laugh somehow even after playing through every episode on cartoon network like 50 times all ready. im still waiting for these new episodes that were supposed to be made.

Renmiri
09-02-2007, 06:02 AM
Oh there are lots more :love:

(TLZ) Futurama Madhouse > Fan Art > Kenneth White (http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/fanart/kenneth.shtml)

Look at the bottom of page one and page 2

Rostum
09-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Futurama cross Final Fantasy X is the best thing ever. They should so do a parody episode or something. :p

Futurama is awesome, I can't wait until the new episodes.

cloud21zidane16
09-03-2007, 02:44 AM
ive got all 4 seasons and i still dont get tired of watching it, great show:)

Shlup
09-03-2007, 07:42 PM
I watch it to help me fall asleep at night.

cloud_doll
09-09-2007, 03:18 PM
No way! Futurama is the best show on Adult Swim! They should keep it =D But I like Family Guy too. Keep that one as well.

LunarWeaver
09-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Futurama is great stuff. I wonder if I'm weird for getting emotionally involved in an animated comedy. Like when Fry plays the holophone and an image of Leela appears, or when Bender adopts 12 children and keeps the picture they draw of him. Good grief D=

Depression Moon
09-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Futurama's great and i don't watch it enough to get tired of it. mostly during the summer and a few weekends during the school year.

Renmiri
09-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Futurama is great stuff. I wonder if I'm weird for getting emotionally involved in an animated comedy. Like when Fry plays the holophone and an image of Leela appears, or when Bender adopts 12 children and keeps the picture they draw of him. Good grief D=

You're not. I liked those scenes too. :)

Rengori
09-09-2007, 08:23 PM

I cried in the episode where Fry found his dog.

Goldenboko
09-09-2007, 08:23 PM
I shall watch Futurama every day until I die.

But what do you mean new episodes? I never heard of this! I thought they stopped making episodes of that show long ago. Or is it just going to be episodes shown before, but new for Adult Swim?

Rengori
09-09-2007, 08:30 PM
But what do you mean new episodes? I never heard of this! I thought they stopped making episodes of that show long ago. Or is it just going to be episodes shown before, but new for Adult Swim?

What hole have you been living under for the last year or so? It's been floating around the internet for a while and confirmed a really short time after. They even mention it like once a week on the bumps leading into the episode too...

Shlup
09-09-2007, 08:31 PM

I watched "Jurassic Bark" when it first aired, and I will never watch it again. Neither will my husband. Too. Fucking. Sad.

Goldenboko
09-09-2007, 08:33 PM

What hole have you been living under for the last year or so? It's been floating around the internet for a while and confirmed a really short time after. They even mention it like once a week on the bumps leading into the episode too...

And you think I go to said internet sites?

Rengori
09-09-2007, 08:36 PM

And you think I go to said internet sites?

I think there have been a few threads about it here, and like I said they mention it like once a week on the Adult Swim bumps.

Big D
09-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Brand new episodes (http://www.gotfuturama.com/):)

Goldenboko
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
A. I dun go the Lounge here so I wouldn't know...
B. School is in the way, I can't watch :( I dun really pay attention to those bumps usually anyway.

Anyway thanks D!

Renmiri
09-09-2007, 09:08 PM

I watched "Jurassic Bark" when it first aired, and I will never watch it again. Neither will my husband. Too. smurfing. Sad.

Yep... My kids even wanted to name our dog "Seymour" :eep:

Heath
09-09-2007, 09:09 PM
I think that ever since Futurama appeared I've preferred it to the episodes of The Simpsons that were being shown at the same time. I personally find The Simpsons when it was at its best (i.e. Series 3-9) to be more enjoyable to watch and a fair bit funnier than Futurama, but beyond that time period I prefer Futurama. I was really irritated when it was cancelled because there seemed to be a fair bit of life left in the show yet and so it's no surprise I was overjoyed when I learnt they were making those straight-to-DVD films.