PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know what happened to the 2003-05 crew?

Peegee
08-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Off the top of my head, Mr. Graves, Spuuky, SomethingBig, Mo-Nercy, Strider (actually I might see Strider every so often), and Cid/Cid's wife..kek

But seriously, what happened to most of these people? PG wanna know. Do you know? Can PG know?

demondude
08-30-2007, 03:53 PM
I am cid!

*uses teh powa*

Baloki
08-30-2007, 03:54 PM
I think they all died in a fiery blaze of glory, no-one from 2003-05 survived in fact...

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 03:54 PM
I guess they got bored and moved on (minus me).

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Something Big and Strider both occasionally update their LJs from time to time. I believe SB is now a Something Awful goon, and therefore is too good for EoFF.

I'd like to know what happened to Rusty!

Baloki
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
I'd like to know what happened to Rusty!

She was doing ok last time I spoke to her but that was about 6/12 months ago...

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Off the top of my head, Mr. Graves, Spuuky, SomethingBig, Mo-Nercy, Strider (actually I might see Strider every so often), and Cid/Cid's wife..kek

But seriously, what happened to most of these people? PG wanna know. Do you know? Can PG know?
They left? Hell, Strider only posted 11 days ago. Mo posted just 16 days ago, although admittedly it was his only post since June.

Big posted last in May. Graves in Feb. Spuuky is too busy being in love to be as genuinely evil as he was before and now he's lost face, he's resigned himself to the real world. I'm pretty sure all of them are on AIM or Y!M regularly enough, though.

Peegee
08-30-2007, 04:21 PM
I was under the impression Spuuky is dis corporeal . This is a shock to everybody excluding BoB.

escobert
08-30-2007, 04:23 PM
what BoB said :p I use to see mo in chat every once in a while. But this damn imac can't do the caht thing.

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 04:23 PM
"dis corporeal" :confused:

Peegee
08-30-2007, 04:25 PM
"dis corporeal" :confused:

cor·po·re·al /kɔrˈpɔriəl, -ˈpoʊr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kawr-pawr-ee-uhl, -pohr-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of the nature of the physical body; bodily.
2. material; tangible: corporeal property.

Levian
08-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Yes, I really miss Spuuky telling us how much we suck. :p

XxSephirothxX
08-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Most of the members I see who once went to EoFF (not them specifically though) generally talk about how much it sucks etc. nowadays. Which is unsurprising, since that's sort of what happens when the fun people leave.

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Most of the members I see who once went to EoFF (not them specifically though) generally talk about how much it sucks etc. nowadays. Which is unsurprising, since that's sort of what happens when the fun people leave.
Oddly enough, it's only the people who have left in the past two years who generally act like that. People who left 3-4 years ago tend to come back and have a laugh for a while, enjoy themselves and then leave again.

I think it's more of a reflection of the people who leave than the place itself.

bipper
08-30-2007, 04:35 PM
eh, I am still here ~ not that it matters. I fell on the latter part of that range, but yeh. I thought I had been here longer than this. Meh.
It is starting to suck slightly less and less. :)

escobert
08-30-2007, 04:40 PM
I still only about 3 threads even worth bothering to post in in GC. I use to post in EVERY single thread now, there's hardly anything the catches my attention.

XxSephirothxX
08-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Oddly enough, it's only the people who have left in the past two years who generally act like that. People who left 3-4 years ago tend to come back and have a laugh for a while, enjoy themselves and then leave again.

I think it's more of a reflection of the people who leave than the place itself.
Seems like the fact that it's mostly people from a particular time period would indicate that the downturn in quality happened at that particular time, not that the whiners happened to leave all at once. Suppose it's impossible to really say one way or the other.

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 04:46 PM
So like, there's new people posting, and I don't like them. You see, well, their posts are lame. In the old days, there were no lame posts at all. None whatsoever. Everybody was a comedy genius and EoFF was a veritable cornucopia of laughter. Way to ruin my forum, assholes.

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 04:48 PM
It is starting to suck slightly less and less. :)
EoFF does seem to be picking up some steam again after a slump of a year or so.

theundeadhero
08-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Meh, I'll be around for a while unless I suddenly die.

Levian
08-30-2007, 04:54 PM
So like, there's new people posting, and I don't like them. You see, well, their posts are lame. In the old days, there were no lame posts at all. None whatsoever. Everybody was a comedy genius and EoFF was a veritable cornucopia of laughter. Way to ruin my forum, assholes.

:up:

theundeadhero
08-30-2007, 04:57 PM
HI LEVIAN AND PSYCHOTIC MY BUDDIES FROM THE 2004-2005+ ERA. *wave*

eestlinc
08-30-2007, 06:00 PM
this is all my fault.

Resha
08-30-2007, 06:03 PM
I see SB on LJ occasionally but I think maybe he...he...ugh...no, I can't say it.

Rusty's been busy with school and life and school some more I reckon and she only comes online sporadically, at any rate, and never to EoFF. Bing.

bipper
08-30-2007, 06:06 PM
this is all my fault.

who!?

Yamaneko
08-30-2007, 06:09 PM
I agree with you for once. Although I'm not a big fan of the '05 guys either. '04 is tolerable.

bipper
08-30-2007, 06:14 PM
age and vanity makes me lol. Golden years, I doubt they ever existed ;)

Peegee
08-30-2007, 07:02 PM
This thread needs more desu. And Spuuky.

Roto13
08-30-2007, 07:13 PM
It's just more of the same old elitism. You can pretend it's not there, but it is....

Rengori
08-30-2007, 07:26 PM
I agree with you for once. Although I'm not a big fan of the '05 guys either. '04 is tolerable.

I love you too.

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2007, 07:27 PM
They are most certainly not underneath my patio!

edczxcvbnm
08-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I am still kind-a-sorta here.

Baloki
08-30-2007, 10:28 PM
. . . . .

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:40 PM

We love you, oh so very much.

XxSephirothxX
08-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Exactly. It's awful!

Hambone
08-30-2007, 11:56 PM
I think they all died in a fiery blaze of glory, no-one from 2003-05 survived in fact...

:(

I remember Mr. Graves, Mo-Nercy, and Strider.

ReloadPsi
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Oh great, am I gonna get some ridiculous label in the near future for having a 2006 join date?

Baloki
08-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Oh great, am I gonna get some ridiculous label in the near future for having a 2006 join date?

No, we've all acknowledged 06 onwards sucks and the sites gonna collapse in on itself creating a blackhole singularity and taking the internet with it in early 08...

Rengori
08-31-2007, 10:11 AM

No, we've all acknowledged 06 onwards sucks and the sites gonna collapse in on itself creating a blackhole singularity and taking the internet with it in early 08...

EoFF, like music, reflects the times, and boy have they sucked this last year.

Radje
08-31-2007, 12:46 PM
I survived and came back after a long and arduous journey :D. Remember me? No? No one?

*Ahem* well, back in '03 and '04 I remember Spuuky, strider, Sephex and Ed..etc posting a hell of a lot more. I think Sephex and either Ed or Eestlinc had some sort of rivalry going on. Agent Proto posted a good chunk more as well.

I miss Mr Graves. He was cool.

I suppose once one gets used to a forum, one only posts when it is really, really funny.

Psychotic
08-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Remember me? No? No one?Yes. Good job with making Becky/Scandalous insane. Thanks to you, she became obsessed with Henry VIII and had to be taken away. NICE JOB, JERK! :greenie:

Radje
08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
Ooh yeah! God that seems a long time ago now. I'm worried that I managed to start an obsession of a gluttonous selfish womanizer however :eep:

Internet relationships weren't the best way to go, in retrospect.

I seem to remember you and your accomplice (Who I can't remember the name of) trying to teach me how to be properly random.

Psychotic
08-31-2007, 02:57 PM
He refuses to have anything to do with me these days. It breaks my heart. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/pure%2Bstrife.html)

Radje
08-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Was he jealous that you got Knighted?

Now I don't have to guess who it was anymore. I don't look at profiles much so Rubah seemed to fit the bill of Psychotic - co-conspirator.

Zeldy
09-01-2007, 08:37 PM
I remember those too. I joined in '05 and I miss the days when ZuZu, Spiffing Cheese and Chris posted :( Emma is still on LJ and Msn though.

mooglebunni608
09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm still here! But I joind in december 05, so I don't really count :(

Big D
09-02-2007, 12:19 AM
I remember the old '03-'05 crowd. I joined in March 2003, so those early years were when I was the most active and productive around the forum. A fair few of the former members are still active around LiveJournal and other fora, but plenty more have dropped off the radar altogether.
I can kind of understand it, too. Any forum seems more original and more fun when you've just joined. Especially when it's the first forum you join, like EoFF was for me. I guess that's part of why I don't often find threads I want to post in these days.

Lawr
09-02-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm right here.

EDIT

So like, there's new people posting, and I don't like them. You see, well, their posts are lame.

GTFO GoBo

snacks
09-02-2007, 12:21 AM
NOW ITT: CATS.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
According to my profile I joined late '04, so I am kinda in the middle.

Freya
09-02-2007, 12:51 AM

:(

Yeah wtf Baloni! I'm still here! That's when I didn't really post but I loved reading the fourms. I think it's getting a little better now though.

Baloki
09-02-2007, 12:53 AM
*spams*

Ah, it's just like the old days.

Lawr
09-02-2007, 12:58 AM
No it's not. I'm seeing a lack of Advent Children avatars.

louby_4eva
09-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Join date - 09-13-2003 :D :D :D
I didn't post too much until the first set of elections after that date. Does that make me part of the 2003-2005 crew?? I've never been part of a crew before, maybe we should have a lil symbol that we spray paint all over walls, cars....maybe even some people :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Fonzie
09-02-2007, 03:06 AM
NOW ITT: CATS.

Lol, flail.

I think all these new members are great people, and bring something new to the table.

Ouch!
09-02-2007, 04:27 AM
Weren't over half of the members mentioned in PG's original post around before '03-'05?

Whatever. I miss Bunny. And Calliope. And Purgatory. And Alpha. And Taerdin. Among others.

StarlightAngel
09-02-2007, 04:55 AM
Weird... I actually remember all those people =/ I feel like an oldbie now, even though I know I'm not.

Montoya
09-02-2007, 12:17 PM
02! 02! 02! Though I never really posted much, I was here around 03-04 and just stopped coming altogether. I just recently came back after being absent for quiet a while although I doubt anyone remembers me, I actually remember those people. Hi!

Breine
09-02-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm still around as well.

Anyway, I also miss some of the members that used to be around. I miss the always hilarious HOOTERS!, my name brother Reine, Joel and his "relationship" with Chun-Li and oddly enough I also kinda miss Chris and his never ending obsession with Grace Jones.

Mo-Nercy is still around from time to time... I think?

The real question is; what ever happened to The Captain, Christmas and Xander? I haven't seen them post in a while.

Xander
09-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Yo Breine :p

I pretty much agree with what BoB and Azar said, I think some people kinda grow out of it, it's probably not the forum itself changing just the people. I find less threads I'm that interested in posting in these days and probably have less time to mosey pointlessly around, like I used to xD I expect it's the same with others.

But yeah lots of people are on lj so use it more peegee :D

Ahhaah *remembers Chris and Lindy's arguments*

I miss Rainecloud, he's way too much into that real life thingamajig :(

But eh, as long as Psychotic is still around, who else matters now, REALLY? :love:

Radje
09-02-2007, 01:53 PM
But eh, as long as Psychotic is still around, who else matters now, REALLY? :love:

:cry:

Breine
09-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Yo Breine :p

Oh, there you are :D

Psychotic
09-02-2007, 06:55 PM
But eh, as long as Psychotic is still around, who else matters now, REALLY? :love:Oh Xandy, you're so pretty, what a pity you don't understand: You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand. It's girls like you, Xandy!

Baloki
09-02-2007, 10:07 PM

I see how it is Miss Xander, I see how it is...

Xaven
09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Dimka was fun. :P

Rase
09-02-2007, 10:21 PM
I dunno what happened to me either. If anyone finds out give me a ring.

Xander
09-02-2007, 11:03 PM
I like when radje and Baloki came back :D

(phew...) :greenie:

Radje
09-02-2007, 11:07 PM

Nice save, but almost too late :p

Baloki
09-02-2007, 11:08 PM

So you don't notice me so much you think I've gone Xander? Oh ok, I'll just leave then?

Xander
09-03-2007, 02:41 AM
You did go for a long time, yknow, who can forget xD

Rocket Edge
09-03-2007, 03:10 AM
"The good ol' days were back in 07, when Psychotic & Levian were still around"
It's all good to reminse, but the forums these days are as good & addictive as I can remember. Doesn't mean this joint has felt the worst from old members leaving when we are in the company of interesting members nowadays.

*Fried Dish will become a member in less than a few months.

Baloki
09-03-2007, 10:03 AM
You did go for a long time, yknow, who can forget xD

I hate you too Xandy Pants <3

Lasher
09-03-2007, 11:03 AM
I remember when i first joined Cid wasn't married. I remember when i was leaving asking where he disappeared to and getting the reply he was going to get married. Engaged? I had no idea! But that was long, long ago.

I don't really know who anyone is anymore. Was gone for far to long. But that sort of thing happens.

bipper
09-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I remember when i first joined Cid wasn't married. I remember when i was leaving asking where he disappeared to and getting the reply he was going to get married. Engaged? I had no idea! But that was long, long ago.

I don't really know who anyone is anymore. Was gone for far to long. But that sort of thing happens.

in September 2007? :jess:

Heath
09-03-2007, 04:20 PM
He refuses to have anything to do with me these days. It breaks my heart. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/pure%2Bstrife.html)

Striff :(

Also, old elitism is the best kind of elitism. Bloody newbie immigrants stealing all our posts, etc, etc.

Strider
09-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Ahem.

What the hell, Mike, you know I'm always around in some capacity! I'm not nearly as intimately involved with the forums as I once was, but I still poke around here and there when it suits me. I got a little thing at the top of my page the other day saying "you haven't posted in a few months!" and a PM from Danny just now pointing me to this thread and it made me think.

If you've been paying attention, you know that I'm still involved in pretty much all the fantasy sports going on around here and observing those Grand Tournaments that Behold the Void puts together (really interesting stuff; yes, I'm a nerd), but I guess I've felt like I've contributed most of what I can already. Nobody ever really gave me feedback on any of my stories in the Root Beer Forum, and I still haven't finished Final Fantasy XII, either. I've been pulled in a few different directions out in the real world, but just because I'm not around doesn't mean I've left. Come on now.

If I found a really good reason to jump back into posting all the time like I once did, I'm sure I would.

Peegee
09-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Ahem.

What the hell, Mike, you know I'm always around in some capacity! I'm not nearly as intimately involved with the forums as I once was, but I still poke around here and there when it suits me. I got a little thing at the top of my page the other day saying "you haven't posted in a few months!" and a PM from Danny just now pointing me to this thread and it made me think.

If you've been paying attention, you know that I'm still involved in pretty much all the fantasy sports going on around here and observing those Grand Tournaments that Behold the Void puts together (really interesting stuff; yes, I'm a nerd), but I guess I've felt like I've contributed most of what I can already. Nobody ever really gave me feedback on any of my stories in the Root Beer Forum, and I still haven't finished Final Fantasy XII, either. I've been pulled in a few different directions out in the real world, but just because I'm not around doesn't mean I've left. Come on now.

If I found a really good reason to jump back into posting all the time like I once did, I'm sure I would.

And you should know that I only poast in GC, Eo, and browse Help forum every so often.

Sometimes I visit lounge and gaming, but I don't know anything about those places.

Apples.

bipper
09-06-2007, 06:08 PM
lol yeah, way to save face 6 pages into the thing strider XD

Strider
09-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Who said anything about saving face? I would've gone on not noticing this thing if BoB hadn't pointed it out to me, and who cares?

bipper
09-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Who said anything about saving face? I would've gone on not noticing this thing if BoB hadn't pointed it out to me, and who cares?

The people care Stirder... the people. (ANd I was only playing :greenie: )

Peegee
09-06-2007, 07:47 PM
I care T_T

asl?

Caraliz
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
57/m/the year 5092 !!!!

Also I kept in contact with the Feminazi Deathsquad (Calliope, Tokki, Logan, Giggles) but eh... we had a falling out of sorts. :monster:

Peegee
09-06-2007, 10:43 PM
I last saw Bonnie months ago. Logan I haven't spoken to in eons. Bagels I probably have her on aim but I haven't talked to her, and Spuuky's girlfriend and I were never really on talking terms (like we weren't even online buddies).

But despite giving me no status, at least those people are mentioned.

I see Joel all the time and never talk to him.

CloudSquallandZidane
09-07-2007, 06:20 AM
I was wondering about those guys too... <s>I guess when I left for a while in 05 they just kinda gave up on this place.</s> </sarcarm>

</deflates ego>

Khaotic
09-07-2007, 06:36 AM
I rarely post, nothing seems interesting to me anymore, to be honest. Occasionally theres the interesting general gaming topic, or maybe some question in the FF sections, but other than that I just mainly read.

Moomba Misstress
09-07-2007, 09:40 AM
I just wanted to say:

STRIDER! *tackle hug*

And that I always appropriately pass by the board when there's a post about members that don't post anymore. Whats up with that? ><

:moomba:

Iceglow
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM

I see how it is Miss Xander, I see how it is...

I see how it is too Baloki....EVERYONE FORGETS ME!

and HA! on all of you with my 2002 join date (barely) I rock! Or I'm just incredibly damn olbie and deserve an honorary membership to the crotchety old geeser society.

The Shoeless Hobo
09-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Man, I've been here for four years...haha

But yeah, I enjoy reading the posts, instead of actually contributing, I guess...

...Good place, EOFF is! ^_^

Del Murder
09-08-2007, 04:12 AM
Romeo/Spuuky frequents the fantasy leagues quite often. I agree that falling in love did cause him to lose his edge, though.

KentaRawr!
09-08-2007, 10:13 AM
I remember Mo. I still wonder what happened to her. >_> Alas, it is things like this that happen when one takes EoFF to be a hobby. I just get on when I feel like it, and I've never left. I'm always here. To haunt you. Rawr! :3

Strider
09-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Well, guess I've been missed after all. xD I don't remember getting any votes for Most Missed in the last Ciddies, though. Hmm...

I guess it wouldn't kill me to frequent the chat room a little more often. I actually tried a couple times and it was down in the last few weeks. What was up with that?

Also, *is tackled*

Mo-Nercy
09-08-2007, 12:18 PM

I remember Mo. I still wonder what happened to her.
I started playing more Tekken, more Initial D. Started spending a little more time at tekkenzaibatsu and idforums. Started spending a lot of time at tekkenzaibatsu and idforums.

I'm literally out of money now. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/109476-saving-money.html) So here I am! I've missed you all.

Still a guy though.

Big D
09-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Holy crap, it's Mo-Nercy:D I remember when you used to be cubed...

Denmark
09-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I just started getting bored with the whole forum thing. (I know my joindate says 2001, but my most active years were during the 2003-2005 era. not like anyone REMEMBERED, jerks. >:O)

Shlup
09-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Cid and I are in our first year of teaching middle school. That's what happened to him. And me, really, since I only post ever few days.

fantasyjunkie
09-09-2007, 03:49 AM
This forum has never sucked. No one talks in leet speak and I rarely see flaming. Wow, I've been here a while! :eek:

Del Murder
09-09-2007, 04:00 AM
Cid and I are in our first year of teaching middle school. That's what happened to him. And me, really, since I only post ever few days.
Who asked about you?

Baloki
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Who asked about you?

Shlup is cool man!

Rye
09-09-2007, 12:57 PM
What about Mystic Ice Cube? I think she was a little older, maybe, but she posted around that time.

daggertrepe
09-09-2007, 02:45 PM
I came here in 05. Does that count???

Shadowdeathrose
09-09-2007, 02:56 PM
The were all round when i was here. Now 12 months (almost) and im back. to return. Spuuky was funny. i seem to remember all of the above candidates stated by "pureghetto" - once saying that the would never get bored? you ever checked to see if they changed there names

Denmark
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
what was your name before? cause your joindate seems to say that you just joined, lolnoob.

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
I ate them all :eek:

Calliope
09-10-2007, 08:41 AM
I looooooooove spuuky wuuky zaffity zaf, and he loooooooves me :love:

Haha! Take that, online reputation! *stabs, in morse code, so that the stabbing is actually a haiku declaring her adoration*

Jojee
09-10-2007, 08:57 AM
I wanted to stab Spuuky XD *waves* Damn bitter oldbies!

And how can you guys forget The Captain? ^_^

Baloki
09-10-2007, 10:22 AM
I once posted here?

Loony BoB
09-10-2007, 11:08 AM
what was your name before? cause your joindate seems to say that you just joined, lolnoob.
were*
names*

Not often I've had to merge four accounts into one. :p

Peegee
09-10-2007, 04:28 PM
I wanted to stab Spuuky XD *waves* Damn bitter oldbies!

Two things

1) I forgot T_T
2) How did you join in 1990? :o

Tasura
09-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm still here, I think, just because I've changed my name, twice, doesn't mean I've disappeared, though no one was looking for me anyway. Granted, I did disappear for most of '06.

Xander
09-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Iceglow/Steve is indeed a very old oldbie and one of the first people I remember making sigs for and still talk to now and hopefully gonna meet in a couple of weeks :D But anyways I keep in touch with the bestest peoples on livejournal so everyone who isnt there get on it! *glares at Steve*

ps. sorry if I repeated myself but yeah, the people who have been around for the past 5 years or so and STILL actively post, deserve a mention I think!

abrojtm
09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm still here, sadly.

XxSephirothxX
09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
And where would any good community be without a broom? Nowhere, that's where.

Breine
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM

I didn't :P

Miriel
09-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Isn't it interesting that these sorts of threads always bring people out of the woodworks?

Maybe if you guys keep mentioning people over and over, it'll eventually summon back all the people who used to post here!

Peegee
09-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Isn't it interesting that these sorts of threads always bring people out of the woodworks?

Maybe if you guys keep mentioning people over and over, it'll eventually summon back all the people who used to post here!

Ashley (abominatrix), Bonnie (Tokki), Miramiel, Dr Unne (actually I know where Dr Unne is), Neel, AA Khan, and the ff8.gamegurus.net crew that I joined as a part of back in the day.

Baloki
09-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Iceglow/Steve is indeed a very old oldbie and one of the first people I remember making sigs for and still talk to now and hopefully gonna meet in a couple of weeks :D But anyways I keep in touch with the bestest peoples on livejournal so everyone who isnt there get on it! *glares at Steve*

ps. sorry if I repeated myself but yeah, the people who have been around for the past 5 years or so and STILL actively post, deserve a mention I think!

If it wasn't for me being so awful and making you look good you'd never have made it as a CK >.>;;

Xander
09-10-2007, 10:46 PM
If it wasn't for me being so awful and making you look good you'd never have made it as a CK >.>;;

Aww, you know I'm eternally thankful balokles :love: *HUGGLES*

Iceglow
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh and like me and ma homeboy now smurfing CK goody too shoes Psychotic weren't just as bad if not worse, the amount of times we'd get told off between us 3 for spamming...man surprised none of us bar baloki brought a ban or even an official warning.

Oh and I think I have livejournal but don't use it :P

Baloki
09-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Psy never got banned because he was sleeping with BoB and Lezza, duh :p

Loony BoB
09-11-2007, 09:36 AM
http://www.aiyon.com/keke/psybob.jpg

Baloki
09-11-2007, 11:35 AM

It's a deep, unrequited love you'll both never express publicly!

Peegee
09-11-2007, 02:57 PM

It's a deep, unrequited love you'll both never express publicly!

Both of them have unrequited love too. It's complicated like that.

Jojee
09-11-2007, 11:33 PM
2) How did you join in 1990? :o I'm just good like that. :]

And I slept with Britt~

Peegee
09-11-2007, 11:55 PM

And I slept with Britt~

:o

Ouch!
09-12-2007, 03:22 AM

And I slept with Britt~

Note that it's April 1, 1990. Coincidence? I think not.

escobert
09-12-2007, 05:02 AM

Ashley (abominatrix), Bonnie (Tokki), Miramiel, Dr Unne (actually I know where Dr Unne is), Neel, AA Khan, and the ff8.gamegurus.net crew that I joined as a part of back in the day.

I miss my Neel :(

Peegee
09-12-2007, 02:53 PM

And I slept with Britt~

Note that it's April 1, 1990. Coincidence? I think not.

I suppose that's visible from Jojo's profile. I don't look at that thing. I just see 'April 1990'

>:(

Drift
09-14-2007, 03:12 PM
you all forgot me ;(

Peegee
09-14-2007, 04:07 PM
you all forgot me ;(

Huh who buh burp?

Strider
09-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Shorty Sarah is upset you forgot about her, too, Mike. HOW COULD YOU FORGET?

Heath
09-16-2007, 11:42 AM
you all forgot me ;(

Not in the most sacred and special part of our hearts we didn't.

Loony BoB
09-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Shorty Sarah is upset you forgot about her, too, Mike. HOW COULD YOU FORGET?
Wait, did she post here? :p

DK
09-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I speak to Ashley/Abomnatrix on AIM quite a lot, but she doesn't like EoFF anymore so that's why she's not here anymore.

Shadowdeathrose
08-12-2008, 01:00 AM
I'm sure i was on here back then.... but that would have been on my "FFKING" or "FFK_Reborn" users.... i can't rem lol hence why im on this Rubbish one...

Shoeberto
08-12-2008, 01:17 AM
I maintain that the boards go through phases where during the school year it sucks and during the summer months it picks up, which is what causes people to leave saying it's boring and others to say that we're "coming out of the slump."

I wonder about what happened to Drex and musashius.

rubah
08-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Let's talk about this again in a couple of years. One year isn't really enough to wait.

Del Murder
08-12-2008, 05:10 AM
The thread shall be titled "I wonder what happened to Yamaneko..."

rubah
08-12-2008, 07:02 AM
"Where in the world is Carmen Yamaneko?"

Psychotic
08-12-2008, 10:54 AM
http://www.aiyon.com/keke/psybob.jpgHuh. How bout that. :greenie: