PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'm going back to college

ReloadPsi
08-30-2007, 11:15 PM
My initial course fee payment is in the bag, and as of this coming Monday I will be enrolled on a national diploma in TV and film production.

Anyone else returning to full time education this Autumn?

Avarice-ness
08-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Me!

[edit] Hmm.. Yeah first class is next Tuesday. I accidently already read two of my philosophy books and almost everything on the planets (EXCEPT MERCURY BECAUSE IT'S STUPID) in my Astronomy book and will prolly read about asteroids tonight! PLUTO'S STILL A PLANET IN MY BOOK! Yeah I'm weird, I like to read my school books before school because they really do interest me. XD;

PLUTO IS FOREVER

bipper
08-30-2007, 11:26 PM
I am hoping to go back this winter. I am not sure what I will Major in. Prolly just take a grip of classes from writing to art to whatever else I have never done before. Might even get more serious about my old medical path. We will see, I guess.

How bad would that scare you if DR. Bip came in to fix you up ><

Aurey
08-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I head back on Tuesday, most of my courses are art-related. I'm not that excited, only a bit nervous because I took Can. Lit., a twelfth year course, and I know no one else who is taking it. I don't like being in classes with people I do not know! Plus the teacher is pretty... nazi-ish? Except in an incredibly calm (and sinister) way.

Avarice-ness
08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I am hoping to go back this winter. I am not sure what I will Major in. Prolly just take a grip of classes from writing to art to whatever else I have never done before. Might even get more serious about my old medical path. We will see, I guess.

How bad would that scare you if DR. Bip came in to fix you up ><

Same for me. I'm aiming to get into medical school but even if I don't I'll still have the mega-cool GPA for a good school to get my masters at.

We'd be the coolest white coats ever. WE COULD OWN OUR OWN CLINIC AND EVERYONE WOULD LOVE US!

OR ELSE.

bipper
08-30-2007, 11:39 PM
WE COULD OWN OUR OWN CLINIC AND EVERYONE WOULD LOVE US!

OR ELSE.

Oh hell yes. Shock therapy!

GOE-NESS Medical Center.

Hambone
08-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I started 8th grade. :bigsmile:

Namelessfengir
08-30-2007, 11:53 PM
i should probably go back i knida need medical insurance.

but if i actually went the problem would be figuring what to study

i really like history which sucked in high school because all they taught was american history (with in the past 200 years) but i always liked ancient history (birth of civilization, dark ages, middle ages, crusades, spanish discovery era, then up to pre-american revolution.)

a better language (chinese, japanese, hebrew, arabic) all languages that have a use right now. (screw spanish the mexicans should learn english!!!)

`
that would fill what? a semester?

Miriel
08-31-2007, 12:22 AM
I just finished my first week back for my Senior year in College.

My tuition was over $18,000. ;_;

qwertysaur
08-31-2007, 12:53 AM
I started my freshman year at SUNY ESF last week. I get to take classes as Syracuse University as well, so I can get a private school experience at a state school price.:)

Resha
08-31-2007, 03:21 AM
PLUTO'S STILL A PLANET IN MY BOOK! Yeah I'm weird, I like to read my school books before school because they really do interest me. XD;

PLUTO IS FOREVER

ABSOLUTELY. I HATE THEM FOR DOING WHAT THEY DID.

:| And yes I guess return to finish my A-Level course wheee.

Madame Adequate
08-31-2007, 03:24 AM
I start my second year of my Int. Rels. & Politics course. I'm looking forward to it :D

This year, no more slacking off.

eestlinc
08-31-2007, 07:02 AM
second year of law school starts in about a month. love quarter system.

Ashi
08-31-2007, 08:20 AM
Yep I start next week as well. But that's not the only thing I'm studying so technically, my only classless period of time was sometime early August.