PDA

View Full Version : Foods Annoying After Effects

Evastio
08-31-2007, 01:02 AM
Is there any food you can think of that leaves an awful (non-taste related) feeling in your mouth/stomach/etc?

I'd have to say corn getting stuck between your teeth is definitely one of them. That's all I can think of right now.

kikimm
08-31-2007, 01:05 AM
Oh yeah, definitely corn for that same reason. That's why I refuse to eat corn on the cob anymore. Fuck it!

Also, popcorn, cause I choke on those sharp parts way too often and it hurts my throat. Ouch.

The Unknown Guru
08-31-2007, 01:12 AM
I think you can guess what Taco Bell will do to you.

I really hate chicken wing burps, too. They smell terrible and sting your throat.

Momiji
08-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Hot dogs give me headaches.

Seriously.

fire_of_avalon
08-31-2007, 03:33 AM
Pepsi burps are the grossest things ever.

Avarice-ness
08-31-2007, 03:46 AM
Eating to many salty chips then the top of my mouth pains for like EVER. :(

Araciel
08-31-2007, 05:12 AM
eff that, eat too many sour candies and tell me your tongue isn't ground beef afterwards

bipper
08-31-2007, 05:18 AM
Eggs! Kinda off and on. Otherwise, I have a pretty much iron stomach.

Shiny
08-31-2007, 05:59 AM
Pepsi and Coke tended to leave a weird coating on my teeth after drinking them.

Ashi
08-31-2007, 08:18 AM
If I drink milktea without eating anything before it, it causes some kind of stomach acidity. I have not really figured out if it's really that, but seems like the closest thing and it doesn't happen anymore.

Although I am a milktea addict, coffee gives me headaches. There was this one time last year that I was spending with some family, and they made cake. After the first bite I realized there was coffee in it. To get the taste out of my mouth I... had milktea (not having milktea gives me headaches, and coffee gives me headaches, I thought I might be able to reverse the effect before it hits). Then a kid gave me this weird cookie that tasted like jelly, caramel and a bunch of other stuff. By the end of the evening, I was seeing stars.

Speaking of sour candy. Some summers ago I used to stay up pretty late playing some online game. It meant that I'd be asleep for most of the day and miss meals and whatnot. When I get up in the late evening/early night I go look for something to eat, and there's nothing but junk food. There was a box of green (or was it blue?) skittles. I don't know who bought it but it was barely touched. I grabbed a bag, opened it, poured a generous amount in my hand and ever so casually tossed it in my mouth.

My mouth, however, was not impressed. I didn't actually know the flavour of the green (or blue? I don't actually remember) skittles. I felt like it made "cuts" in my mouth and it took about a week for me to be able to taste things normally.

Lawr
08-31-2007, 08:20 AM

theundeadhero
08-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Sometimes I eat plants and I poop funny for a day.

Quindiana Jones
08-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Cocktail sausages don't like me. Which is annoying because they're so yummy.

Resha
08-31-2007, 05:17 PM
Corn and apples both do that to me. Also like kikimm; man, when popcorn gets stuck in my throat it GRATES and I want to die. It's horrible. Also stuff which gets stuck in my teeth.

Zeldy
08-31-2007, 06:12 PM
I can't drink ANY fizzy drinks without burping like a pig and getting all bloated.

Peegee
08-31-2007, 06:14 PM

:D

Apples, pears, peaches and plums, among other things will cause my throat to feel sore. So don't be insulted if I don't eat any of that stuff.

Makes me sad cuz I like potato / egg / apple salad.

Miriel
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
After eating a bunch of sunflower seeds my tongue feels pretty scratchy and unhappy.

And kinda related, after you eat Korean BBQ you HAVE to take a shower. Or else you risk making everything you come into contact with have a very strong BBQ smell.

BardTard
08-31-2007, 09:04 PM

Same. But I love Pepsi so I don't care. lol

I don't eat Butterfingers anymore cus they always get stuck in my teeth. Popcocrn too, but not as bad. And if I eat a big amount of ANYTHING, even if I like it, I'll feel nauseous. It's like I'm full, but I can always manage to eat something else.

:choc2:

Evastio
09-01-2007, 01:58 AM
I guess granola gets added to the list as well. It got stuck on my molars when I ate some for breakfast today.

rubah
09-01-2007, 04:35 PM
some foods give me gas

Sakura
09-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Brushing your teeth and drinking lemonade o.<

Or eating chocolate after drinking mountain dew

Not really effects, more like combinations that had weird effects

Madame Adequate
09-03-2007, 04:40 AM
All foods make me poop. That irritates me.

snacks
09-03-2007, 05:14 AM
I can't drink ANY fizzy drinks without burping like a pig and getting all bloated.

Same. I bloat like a woman really easily though, seriously.

I can't eat anything because I let my acid reflux go too long and now any food that's greasy etc etc kills me. I'm stuck with like cheese sammichs and like...i can't even think of what else i eat.

pizza hut pizza kills me every time tho. it use to be SO good.