PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideal Party In XIII?

Hazzard
08-31-2007, 01:48 PM
I was wondering, what sort of characters would you guys like in XIII?

I'll post mine after a few more posts.

Hyperion4444
08-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Their characters should be unique.

They never had a red character with a sword in the lead.

They should base their characters on successful/popular characters of PS:
Guys:

FFVII:
Cloud: Huge Sword... (Could go a long way)
Vincent: Mysterious, Enigmatic, Red/Black, Tall, Cerberus '3out' gun.
Nanaki: Best Red Best ever.

FFVIII:
Squall: Powerful Warrior... (Could go a long way)
Laguna: Passionate Man with a Big Heart and Big Mahine Gun

FFX:
Auron: The Custome, The Body, The Piercing Sword, minus the Face and Dark Sword.

FFXII: Pretty Good, totally dislike the eyes, they look like dead zombies.
Vaan: He's Like Cloud.
Balthier: All, the gentleman, hansome, sophisticated man. More leadership role.

Girls:

FFVII:
Tifa: All, minus the black hair. (But this case isn't so bad.)
Aeris: Everyone likes her. ''I couldn't stand her, sorry.''
FFVIII:
Quistis: All minus the 'Suit' Clothes, have 'True Love'.
Rinoa: Rinoa's Limit Breaks, all of them. (Meteor Shower/Angel Wing, Invinsible Moon, Wishing Star.) minus the black hair.
FFX:
Lulu: All minus the Pale Skin... and black hair(Although in this case..).
Rikku: All but with more effective stats at least in one domain.
FFXII:
Ashes: All, but with a bit longer skirt...

To avoid resemblance, they should mix it up.
like :
Vincent/Auron; Vincent, more powerful with a sword.
Irvine/Balthier; Balthier removes all perverted association thoughs out of Irvine.
In other words, Balthier 'Taller' and A long Gold Coat.

Vilains: Vilains with a back story and purposed to be a vilain.

FFVII: Rufus, Shinra Soldier, Turks. A good ending since they moslty came good.
FFVIII: Seifer, Edea. At least they have a story and developpement. Seifer could have been a good hero, except they shoud make a no evil Seifer who is of distant help.
FFXII: Vaan, He's totally power hungry and wants to destroy Vayne's peaceful world by destroying Bahamut so that Ashes may get her throne back. (:confused: ???wtf???:confused: )jk/

A real reason for a vilain, like not because he's power hungry. (Not only is this repeatedly been done, but really not an excuse.)

Examples:
-Conquer the world. (Again, been done before, but just imagine how it would be like if you were in the middle of it ''considering the technology, of course''.)
-True Dictatorship: I mean, someone who says peace and hapiness to the world 'like Vayne' with no true sign of doing malicious things to the people 'like guards beat up the resisdents, massif revolt/execution within the city, maybe even a muahaha from him may seem him has evil. Killing his own guards who refuse to obey them like Edea 'needing to be powerful, since they wouldn't stand for it' is also good.)
-Vengance: Just plain vengence against someone or something ''you killed my brother, I'll kill you!''.

I hope you enjoyed my opinion.

Darkja
08-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Lightning and Biker Shiva is all I needs.

Bolivar
08-31-2007, 07:48 PM
I always like Dragoons, I hope they have one in XIII or at least the ability to use spears.

Comet
09-01-2007, 03:29 PM
A completely new weapon, like some kind of throwing star, or maybe some big un-human like creature with an axe...I think the era for swords and guns, should be closing to an end...

Hazzard
09-01-2007, 04:20 PM
A completely new weapon, like some kind of throwing star, or maybe some big un-human like creature with an axe...I think the era for swords and guns, should be closing to an end...

True, they need to bring Axes back as a default weapon, primarily for a main character, they could use Hammers as well.

I would like a main character to be a Dragoon as well, just with altered, and more futuristic wear of clothing, for example, a more casual Cid outfit (VII)

Hyperion4444
09-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Spears, Lances and the like would be great, why not something 'New' for a change.
Not many PS character has them.
Cid has Javelin
Kimahri has Bardiche.

So Yeah, Great Swords are.. Great, but don't limit yourselfs to that.

Clawsze
10-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Spears, Lances and the like would be great, why not something 'New' for a change.
Cid has Javelin
Kimahri has Bardiche.

So Yeah, Great Swords are.. Great, but don't limit yourselfs to that.

Spears. Are. Awesome.

Also, the Greatsword era has passed., it's been on for ages.

FF4: Dark Swords, the trigger.
FF7: Cloud, the true instigator of the Era.
FF8: Guns+Sword=Cool.
FF9: The start of the "Theif like" main character Era.
FF10: Watersword....how original(No sarcasm)

Also, how about an ultimate weapon, apart from the Masamune? (Zodiac Spear may have started the age of UBER SPEARS!!!!111one!!!11eleven...that would be awesome)

Crossblades
10-28-2007, 05:03 PM
Cid has Javelin
Kimahri has Bardiche.

You forgot Kain, Richard, and Freya >_>

Bolivar
10-29-2007, 12:31 AM
FFXII:
Ashes: All, but with a bit longer skirt...

No way, man. Sorry, I think the skirt must stay.

Sidderz
10-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Summoners & Black Mages. Lots and lotsa Summoners & Black Mages. XD

No.78
10-31-2007, 06:59 PM
I wanna see a Blue Mage, I wanna see a Dragoon, methinks this game wont have a specific summoner so I shan't ask for that. Thief it's obvious we're gonna have one.

Unique weapons or characters who are able to equip different types of weapons.

Crossblades
10-31-2007, 11:44 PM
Characters with fixed classes, like in FF IV, IX, and XII:RW. I hope to see a Dragoon and a Monk

Jiro
11-02-2007, 01:38 PM
A monk would be a fresh change. I know they had Zell and Tifa but its not the same

Clawsze
11-03-2007, 12:42 AM
What about a Conjuror/Magic Knight? I mean, if you had Vivi and Steiner, you had one, but it took away the advantage of having that on guy on the team with element attacks.

Laddy
11-06-2007, 01:45 AM
No more Vaans, Aurons, or FFX Yunas, please. I. Hate. Them. So. Much.

rikkupainegoofydonald
11-06-2007, 10:54 AM
FFVIII: Ultimecia

and...

FFXII: Ultima

Loony BoB
11-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Hero. Think Cloud.
Hero's Love Interest. Think Tifa.
Big Tough Guy. Think Barrett.
Intelligent Guy. Think Balthier.
Happy Guy. Think Zell/Wakka.
Happy Girl. Think Selphie/Rikku/etc.
Mature Girl. Think Quistis/Lulu.
Non-Human Character #1 (Animal based). Think Red XIII.
Non-Human Character #2 (Tiny, tiny humanoid or animal based creature). Because they never do this! Think, like, a hand-sized character. I think it'd be a neat change.
Dark Mysterious Loner Guy. Think Shadow, Vincent, or one of those guys with a bad past from all those Anime shows. You know.
Amusing Psycho Guy. Think Wyllius.
Amusing Weirdo Guy. Think Nait.

EDIT: With regards to classes, you know what would be awesome? Being able to pick a class for every player at the start, and having to finish off with that class. Maybe there would be some point well into the game, maybe two thirds in, where you could change class by going somewhere. But preferrably not. You pick the class, you keep it - just like in FF1 (I think it was that one, anyway). It would make the replayability of the game massive. They could even have the storyline change slightly depending on what class you pick for each player! Endless hours of entertainment! That would be cool. But it would never happen. :(

Crossblades
11-06-2007, 03:13 PM
EDIT: With regards to classes, you know what would be awesome? Being able to pick a class for every player at the start, and having to finish off with that class. Maybe there would be some point well into the game, maybe two thirds in, where you could change class by going somewhere. But preferrably not. You pick the class, you keep it - just like in FF1 (I think it was that one, anyway).

That was done in FF XII:International Zodiac Job System as well(except for the class changing by going somewhere else part). But yeah, I hope to see it again in XIII. If they can't give me fixed jobs, at least give me that.

Loony BoB
11-06-2007, 03:17 PM
EDIT: With regards to classes, you know what would be awesome? Being able to pick a class for every player at the start, and having to finish off with that class. Maybe there would be some point well into the game, maybe two thirds in, where you could change class by going somewhere. But preferrably not. You pick the class, you keep it - just like in FF1 (I think it was that one, anyway).

That was done in FF XII:International Zodiac Job System as well(except for the class changing by going somewhere else part). But yeah, I hope to see it again in XIII. If they can't give me fixed jobs, at least give me that.
Yeah, but doing it after there's been a free-for-all just makes it kind of cheap, I reckon. They needed to do it from day one in order to make everyone start talking about the game and how so-and-so think that these characters are best with this class and whatnot. Instead they left it for the smallside.

Crossblades
11-06-2007, 03:30 PM

Yeah, but doing it after there's been a free-for-all just makes it kind of cheap, I reckon. They needed to do it from day one in order to make everyone start talking about the game and how so-and-so think that these characters are best with this class and whatnot. Instead they left it for the smallside.

FF XII:International Zodiac Job System has 12 Job grids to choose from as opposed to the original XII where it only has one grid for everyone. Once you pick 6 of those 12 jobs you have to stick with it. You never seen this thread I posted in the FF XII forum?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/108766-ff-xii-international-zodiac-job-system-license-grid-translations-other-info.html

Loony BoB
11-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Yes, I remember the request for a sticky. :) What I meant is that since they released the original game without the class restrictions, playing it with the class restrictions afterwards just doesn't seem as special. The ORIGINAL game should have no free-for-all option, as this would make things more interesting as far as I'm concerned.

Alternatively, they should have it that you can go free-for-all, but that there is a limit to how many skills you can have and once you reach that limit, you're stuck with it. This is less desireable but it would allow for the 'Jack of all trades' that can't do extremes of any kind of magic/weaponary but can still cover more than one base if needed. Maybe even have secondary classes like MMORPGS. But certainly not allowing for anyone to be the best in every area.

Crossblades
11-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Yes, I remember the request for a sticky. :) What I meant is that since they released the original game without the class restrictions, playing it with the class restrictions afterwards just doesn't seem as special. The ORIGINAL game should have no free-for-all option, as this would make things more interesting as far as I'm concerned.

Alternatively, they should have it that you can go free-for-all, but that there is a limit to how many skills you can have and once you reach that limit, you're stuck with it. This is less desireable but it would allow for the 'Jack of all trades' that can't do extremes of any kind of magic/weaponary but can still cover more than one base if needed. Maybe even have secondary classes like MMORPGS. But certainly not allowing for anyone to be the best in every area.

Ah, I see what you mean. I agree 100% though. I hate having Jack of all trades type characters. Makes the game boring IMO

Loony BoB
11-06-2007, 03:49 PM

Ah, I see what you mean. I agree 100% though. I hate having Jack of all trades type characters. Makes the game boring IMO
I don't mind Jack of all trade character provided they aren't ALL like that. What I mind is the Ace of all trades, if you get what I mean. I liked Red Mages in the early FF's.

Crossblades
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM

I don't mind Jack of all trade character provided they aren't ALL like that. What I mind is the Ace of all trades, if you get what I mean. I liked Red Mages in the early FF's.

Well, if it's anything like a Red Mage, I can live with that.

cid highwind
11-06-2007, 05:06 PM
i think they should skip summons all together honestly i mean look at xii summons they too
k out all the fun of it in active dimension battle i would love a
dark knight as protagonist and a red mage as main character

Lionheart-BAM
11-17-2007, 04:39 AM
They should make the ultima sword rust like. for cloud so you have to collect a bunch of items like in ff8 for the repair for the strongest weapon and keep the limit breaks coming..

For squall renzozuken is fine...But make it too where is gunblade can have different styles.. And more limit breaks as well..

And the rest of the stuff needs to have many new weapons you have to make like on ff8 in the junk shop.. and the gfs should resemble mainly all of the gfs encountered in the final fantasys.

Oh AND BRING THE CARDS BACK I LOVED THEM

Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Hazzard
11-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Lionheart-BAM, Cloud and Squall definitely will not feature in this game.

That's all I got to say.

Quenx
02-15-2008, 08:47 AM
A character who constructs robot type armor for him/her to wear.

A mood person, someone who changes colors based on their mood. Their attacks would be limited to what mood they are in.

Someone who uses yo-yo's.

A character who wields a guitar.

Roto13
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM
A young guy with a sword, his childhood friend that acts like his girlfriend, a mysterious older character who's really, really powerful and badass and is ten levels above your party when he joins, an energetic young girl who won't stfu ever, and some kind of cute little monster that refers to itself in the third person or has a catchphrase or something.

That would be so new and refreshing.

Ashley Schovitz
02-16-2008, 01:50 AM
The series hasn't had a robot character yet, we need that and set classes makes the characters feel more important in battle, unlike XII, VIII, and VII.

Bolivar
02-28-2008, 10:01 PM
^ but what i like about those games is that they let you decide what each characters role will be. Plus it's more efficient to play with specific jobs/roles anyway.

For especially later FF's, i like looking at stats and deciding what each character is good at, then putting them in a role that exploits those advantages, whether it be magic, strength, vitality, or spirit. I'd like to see this with XIII, with more choice than say X but allowing you to really customize and make the characters different, a little more than XII.

G13
03-01-2008, 10:01 AM
A character who constructs robot type armor for him/her to wear.

A mood person, someone who changes colors based on their mood. Their attacks would be limited to what mood they are in.

Someone who uses yo-yo's.

A character who wields a guitar.

Holy Hell! That is awesome! I don't know if you're serious or makin' jokes, but either way, I LIKE IT!

On a more serious note, I think it would be pretty bad-ass to have a Black Mage with Vivi-like qualities. I've always liked that little guy! A Summoner, but not a pansy one, a tough one who can do more damage than the average Summoner can with their melee weapon. I liked Red XIII because he was a Beast, and damn strong, so maybe another Beast-like character, but not the same ol' same ol' "cat type". Maybe like a Werewolf or some sort of Demon/Angel hybrid or something. And call me a fanboy if you like, but I've always thought that the main character should be stoic and moody, like Cloud and Squall. Someone with a past and not much to live for. Throw in a goofy bastard and someone who gets after him for it, and maybe a love interest, and I'll be cool.

**EDIT** Oh, and a Red Mage! Those guys are bad-ass! **EDIT**

NeoCracker
03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
A list of characters I would like to be playable.

1.) A wire user. If you've seen something Like Hellsing, (The Anime) then you know what I mean. (Walter Rules your soul)

2) A character that has the ability to merge with their weapon. Their abilities change depending on what weapons and armor they merge with. (In this case, Merging would be what they have equipped.) For this character, equiping say, an accessory, will not only give him the accessories normal effects, but it will also serve to give him different abilities.

3) I agree with some kind of Robot Character. I'm not to picky as there can be so many different ways to make a robot. So long as they don't botch it I'm good.

4) A person who joins your party and genuinely hates the main character. And in the end I don't want them suddenly not hating them. I mean they hate them beginning to end.

I think thats good.

The Last Oath
03-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Square Enix will come up with something... Thats why they have the gun that is a sword, but not a traditional gunblade. Remember how complex FFII was???

Anno Domini
03-30-2008, 03:04 AM
Summoners & Black Mages. Lots and lotsa Summoners & Black Mages. XD
♥

Wolf Kanno
05-01-2008, 04:49 AM
God I don't want another cookie cutter party like the last few installments (pre-XI with some exceptions)

NO MORE:

Soft spoken main heroines that are just fighting for the good of mankind and thought they are a total smurfing doormat the rest of the cast tries to convince you she has "inner strength" when its obvious that she doesn't... In other words, stop with the Rosa archtype... she's been done to death and not just in FF... Also, no more females with mysterious powers that the evil forces want. Its has also been done to death...

No more moody main male leads. We had our fun and its over... I don't mind a bad-ass or a scoundrel but I can do without guys who remind me of people I went to High School with. The future rule is NO WHINING!!! He can have a traumatic past but instead of letting it dictate his life like a high schooler, let him just be in denial like an adult... (Less Cloud, more Solid Snake)

No more perky hyper active girl characters Relm was okay, Yuffie is a smurfing bitch, Sephie is annoying, Eiko is an even more annoying version of Selphie, and Rikku is an even more annoying version of Eiko... Please stop... or at least give me the option to have her killed...

No more monster/in-human character that have no plot purpose... Lord, outside of Cait Sith and Freya, every beast character introduced since VI has had no relevance to the damn plot and seems only their to make the party feel colorful. They are interesting! Do something with them and stop making them mutes like Kimarhi

No more badass loners... Even though I like this archtype, its old, we need to move past this...

No more Summoners being central to the plot... Everyone loves Rydia but every attempt to recreate her is bad IMO. Also, we have enough FFs where the summons are central to the plot, lets move on cause their are far more intersting job classes in the series and summoners are overrated anyway :rolleyes2

No more main casts being under 21... Please, please, lets finally get pass the "coming of age" stories and finally command a party of veterans fighters who can legally drink and smoke in all corners of the globe (no that need to) Too many RPGs in general use the young youths discovering the world... I want a party that knows what their doing and I want the leads to not have to deal with "learning the ropes" the fact is, its rarely done in rpgs and even less of them are well done... please SE give me hope...
*end rant*

What I want to see:

I seriously doubt XIII will use a class system; so hoping for Dark Knights and Black Mages are out out of the question...

A devilish rougue, one who actually plays both sides of things and can and will betray you at times. Perhaps a game element where you can decide his fate... ;)

A hero/heroine out for personal gain. We've saved the world enough and even if their adventure leads them towards saving the world, I want them to still be able to say they are only doing it for personal gain rather than some stupid "its the right thing to do" attitude in fact, it would be interesting if the entire party felt this way. A party that doesn't feel honored bound to save the world...

A love story that ends in heartbreak, no one dies but rather the couple falls in love and then breaks up and it stays that way. I would even accept a story about a couple with prior history to the games beginning and watch them reconcile for all you people who need a happy ending... Though this is not likely to happen... perhaps some innuendo about a same sex relationship.

More ethnic characters

Wire, tonfas, and staffs (Martial Arts style, not wussy mage style) would be nice, I would also love if the party wasn't relegated to one particular weapon per character. Perhaps each character may have a specialty weapon but many can also use some of the more basic weapons like guns and blades.

Moogles... as actual characters. I don't know what it is about Nojima, but he has never had moogles exist as actual creatures in his stories (except KH but that was a collaberation) VII is the closest game to have them but most are technicalities (summon, robot, video game). I want living breathing moogles. I don't need one to join you but having them their would warm the cold dead void where my heart should be. While we're at it... bring back Moombas...

All I can really think of for now...

VeloZer0
05-01-2008, 05:05 AM
Well spoken, I agree with just about everything on that list whole heartedly. Now we just need to get you a job at SE so our thoughts can actually matter.

I would also like to note, that just because they want to make a character bad ass doesn't mean they have to make him a loner. You can actually design bad ass team player types, its just not nearly as common.

And I would also like to throw in a double signed on the no more primarily young characters. (Though I don't mind them if the look like they've grown up on the battlefield since they were old enough to hold a sword.)

As for protagonists out for personal gain, though I can't say I object to the idea in theory, in my view a Final Fantasy game should be about stopping a doomsday scenario and saving the world. Though I don't dislike having someone do it for selfish reasons, my general instinct is that that type of plot scripting would lead to a far more confined plot about the character(s) personal agenda rather than the global catastrophe at hand.

Wolf Kanno
05-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Well spoken, I agree with just about everything on that list whole heartedly. Now we just need to get you a job at SE so our thoughts can actually matter.

I would also like to note, that just because they want to make a character bad ass doesn't mean they have to make him a loner. You can actually design bad ass team player types, its just not nearly as common.

And I would also like to throw in a double signed on the no more primarily young characters. (Though I don't mind them if the look like they've grown up on the battlefield since they were old enough to hold a sword.)

As for protagonists out for personal gain, though I can't say I object to the idea in theory, in my view a Final Fantasy game should be about stopping a doomsday scenario and saving the world. Though I don't dislike having someone do it for selfish reasons, my general instinct is that that type of plot scripting would lead to a far more confined plot about the character(s) personal agenda rather than the global catastrophe at hand.

I agree that badasses don't need to be loners as well. Despite my rants on how awful the plot is, Zack Fair in CC was a refreshing change for RPG heroes.

Personally I would like to move away from the "saving the world" theme in RPGs. Part of the reason I like FFXII, BoF: Dragon Quarter, and the Suikoden series is because the games focus on characters trying to save whats important to them. It can be handled in a number of ways though, the most simple being revenge or the power the villain wields to destroy the world/time/reality can also be used for something else the party needs (like resurrecting a loved one or returning to their own world or perhaps to further their own plans of world domination.) Another scenario is to pull an FFVI/MegaTen and have the world destroyed early in the plot saving us the need to save it.

Roogle
05-01-2008, 08:09 PM
No more monster/in-human character that have no plot purpose... Lord, outside of Cait Sith and Freya, every beast character introduced since VI has had no relevance to the damn plot and seems only their to make the party feel colorful. They are interesting! Do something with them and stop making them mutes like Kimarhi

This is a personal pet peeve of mine. I hate it when animals or monsters join the party and, literally, do nothing to advance the plot. Why are they in the party? I want to play as a group of humans that I can relate to, and not play as some horrible thing like Quina. I preferred to disallow Quina from joining the party as long as possible because they story made more sense without it.

No more main casts being under 21... Please, please, lets finally get pass the "coming of age" stories and finally command a party of veterans fighters who can legally drink and smoke in all corners of the globe (no that need to) Too many RPGs in general use the young youths discovering the world... I want a party that knows what their doing and I want the leads to not have to deal with "learning the ropes" the fact is, its rarely done in rpgs and even less of them are well done... please SE give me hope...
*end rant*

This is a valid point. Many stories from the company revolve around teenagers. Final Fantasy IV had the youngest and oldest cast of characters, but the main character, Cecil, was in his early twenties. It will be interesting to see how Final Fantasy IV the After: Tsuki no Kikan is perceived by the public because of its aged cast.

VeloZer0
05-02-2008, 01:15 AM
The problem (for me) with geting away from the save the world scenario is that I find it hard to care about the adventure without something huge at stake. No mater how well developed the characters are I can't really find myself caring about weather they get what they want or not. A prime example of this would be XII, where thought the whole story I really didn't give a dam if Dalmasca was ruled by Vayne or Ashe, it seemed kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Wolf Kanno
05-02-2008, 04:11 AM
I guess we'll have to disagree, for me, saving the world is a cliche and has been done to death. Course I use to play RPGs really hardcore so I've saved the world a billion times and after awhile (especially since the worlds are cookie cutter developed) it just feels silly. Most villains who try to destroy the world never have a good reason for it (I'm insane in the membrane! or as we like to call it "Kefka syndrome" :rolleyes2) or its some natural force in the cosmos, its just old... I just feel that the world doesn't always have to be in peril in order to make an epic story.

Dragon Quarter is an exellent example of a game where your goal isn't to save the world but its story is still quite epic. The main character fights the totalterian(sp?) government but his only goal is to reach the surface so he can save Nina, despite the fact his powers are slowly killing him. It was beyond epic and we didn't have some villain opt to destroy the world or anything. In fact the main villain fought to maintain the status quo and preseneted a new way to look at villains. I guess I feel its just as epic cause as I get older I realize how more of an impact smaller incedents have on the world. I don't really feel XII was just about saving Dalmasca but rather it was about the party fighting for the thing that means the world to them. Overall, I found the victory in XII to be more satisfying than most of the other FFs; cause I felt, through the characters, that more was at stake than in previous games.

I enjoy an occasional "save the world" story; hell, my last favorite RPG to come out was Persona 3 and despite going against all the rules I stipulated above, I still feel its the best RPG to come out in almost ten years. Despite this, the market is saturated with this concept and I feel its time to make a change. Its starting to feel childish and has been a cliche for years. I don't mean for it to be a permanent change but it would be nice to mix it up a little more. Only 2 of the 12 main numbered FFs don't have stories involving the world not being saved from imminent doom. For a series that has always been innovative in its design and storytelling, I think SE should step up and show us something epic without falling back on old cliches or at least create a better spin on it. Like how about a party that contemplates why they should save the world. Why is it there problem? Why are they the only ones doing anything? What do they get out of it?

I guess I want more gray and less black and white. You can get black and white anywhere, gray is hard to find in the genre.

Roxxas
05-16-2008, 06:10 AM
I have to agree on the robot thing. Except not one of the sissy robots that basically just acts like a human made out of metal. I want one of the emotionless robots who only uses logic to come to conclusions not feelings or humanity. I think a character like that could put an interesting perspective on things thats usually sort of missing in final fantasy. Honestly almost every choice is made by what a character feels not what he thinks in final fantasy. Also the only adults thing is kinda lame. Sure the children characters can be kind of annoying but they usually have interesting relationships with the other characters because of their age. Most importantly though no clouds/squalls/yunas they are boring, overdone, and entirely too predictable.

sir helix
05-16-2008, 03:59 PM
i dont care wat kind of party i want old style rpg fights and charecters with set jobs...........................also i want a moogle with an uzi lol