PDA

View Full Version : 1st September

Baloki
09-01-2007, 09:30 AM
*pinch*, *punch*, First of the month, no returns!

By reading this thread you agree to the above terms and conditions, these include but are not limited to myself digitally pinching you, then punching you and you unable to return such a favour with any equivalent exchange.

<strike>So, are you looking forward to going back to school/college/university/other correctional facility? Also what course or mode of study have you chosen, boast about that to.</strike>

Due to Avarice-ness smelling like baby sick I've decided to change the topic of this thread to "What small print haven't you read lately", if ya bored ya can still reply to the first topic too, but you have to call Avarice-ness names and get punished by the CK's.

Avarice-ness
09-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Wow if this isn't like the millionth college thread then I don't know what is.

College starts in 3 days for me, nothing to great. It'll be better once I actually know what my major is going to stay.

Other than that!

September 1st!

Rents due!

Baloki
09-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow if this isn't like the millionth college thread then I don't know what is.

If you could read I also included schools, universities and prisons. SO NUUUUHHHHHH~

Avarice-ness
09-01-2007, 09:50 AM
*pinch*, *punch*, First of the month, no returns!

By reading this thread you agree to the above terms and conditions, these include but are not limited to myself digitally pinching you, then punching you and you unable to return such a favour with any equivalent exchange.

<strike>So, are you looking forward to going back to school/college/university/other correctional facility? Also what course or mode of study have you chosen, boast about that to.</strike>

Due to Avarice-ness smelling like baby sick I've decided to change the topic of this thread to "What small print haven't you read lately", if ya bored ya can still reply to the first topic too, but you have to call Avarice-ness names and get punished by the CK's.

Omg, I do believe that's the first time I've changed the course of an entire thread.

It can go back to being about school if you'd like, I mean you DID make the thread. I'm going to go giggle myself to sleep now. :razz:

41-Inches-Wide
09-01-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm not creative and I love Roogle.
Very fine print indeed.

Resha
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
>=) I am looking forward to school. I NEED STUFF TO DO. I'm such a lazy twat otherwise. And fine print? Well I sure as hell ain't done any of my summer reading. How much fine print is that not read for you :redface: five books!

rubah
09-01-2007, 04:34 PM
oh baloki you're pinching me there :OOOO

the first of september is the first razorback home game in my head now, so it doesn't have time to be anything else.