PDA

View Full Version : Bipper tried to kill me >:O

edczxcvbnm
09-01-2007, 11:44 PM
That taquito you gave me on Saturday made me sick for the whole week. What did I do? Why are trying to get me out of the picture? That is IT! This calls for all out war! I shall not sleep until justice has been brought before you! Food poisoning is NOT COOL!

This is what I felt like all week >:O

<image src="http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/LSD.png">

Fonzie
09-01-2007, 11:46 PM
That taquito you gave me on Saturday made me sick for the whole week. What did I do? Why are trying to get me out of the picture? That is IT! This calls for all out war! I shall not sleep until justice has been brought before you! Food poisoning is NOT COOL!

This is what I felt like all week >:O

<image src="http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/LSD.png">

Haha, awesome.

bipper
09-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Ohhh, I 9/11ed your ass with a 7/11 taquito!? My bad! I swear, I did not meant to get you sick! :greenie: No treaty, or is this gonna be GOE vs Fury Month!?:confused:

Vikeve
09-02-2007, 01:19 AM
I lived off of taquitos for most of the summer until my Mom stopped buying them and... food in general... so for the most part I ate nothing until dinner for about a week. And then I baught poptarts preferably the vanilla and chocolate splits as they are the most deliciouse things ever. But then today after about three weeks of this my Mom went grocery shoping this morning and now I have Teddy Grahams! And Tic Tacs! And Nilla Wafers! And I'll stop talking now!

Jojee
09-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Lies, bipper was plotting to kill you all weekend :p Take revenge, fight fight fight :</>D

Psychotic
09-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Oh, you guys met up? I had no idea.

Regardless, I'm all for bringing justice upon bipper.

bipper
09-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Regardless, I'm all for bringing justice upon bipper.

NOE ICE is JUST ENOUGH FOR ME! :bigsmile:

Lies, bipper was plotting to kill you all weekend Take revenge, fight fight fight :D

The treaty between our tribes is so OFF!

Araciel
09-02-2007, 01:34 AM
bipper killed me twice last night...it was wonderful.

bipper
09-02-2007, 01:35 AM

It isn't so bad after the initial penetration, is it? The cuddling was hell though :p HEYWHY WOULDN'T YOU HOLD ME?

Lawr
09-02-2007, 01:37 AM
WE NEED CAT MACROES

Araciel
09-02-2007, 01:38 AM

It isn't so bad after the initial penetration, is it? The cuddling was hell though :p HEYWHY WOULDN'T YOU HOLD ME?

i'll tell you why i wouldn't hold you when you tell me why you didn't look me in the eyes :cry:

edit: owait that WAs the reason.

bipper
09-02-2007, 01:45 AM
WE NEED CAT MACROES

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bippergoes/bippercat.jpg

i'll tell you why i wouldn't hold you when you tell me why you didn't look me in the eyes :cry:

edit: owait that WAs the reason.

tHEY REMINDED ME OF THAT GOET :/

Aurey
09-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Don't you hate it when your plan doesn't go though (murder lol)? Lots of angry fan letters, and ugly women threatening you on the street! Terrible way to cope with your lack of regret.