PDA

View Full Version : Favorite places to battle.

MogThief
09-02-2007, 07:58 PM
I like Finath River coming from Bervenia Free City - the elemental guns are sweet on that map. I also like Zeklaus Desert coming from Goland Coal City, Barius Valley coming from Golgorand Execution Site, Barius Hill coming from Zaland Fort City, HORROR, VOYAGE, and END. There are some great battles there with Tiamats.

BG-57
09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
I did a lot of early leveling on Sweegy Woods, and my late leveling in NOGIAS. Also there's a level of Deep Dungeon where you can randomly encounter two Summoners and two monsters. It was the perfect venue for teaching Zodiac to all my human characters.

Gilthanes
09-03-2007, 09:34 PM
for the most part I did most of my leveling in Mandalia plains just because the simplicity of the monsters there assured me that I could easily box one in and do one of many leveling methods off him

I loved fights inside buildings, I think one of my favorite battle scenes is the battle in Igros castle, working your way around the fight or using spells from underneath the battle, plus the emotional level of the fight and ultimately knowing the outcome no matter how much you rock the battlefield

Zechs
09-04-2007, 06:34 AM
I like Grog Hill. The chance of getting a whole row of Monks makes it fun.

hanawa
09-06-2007, 02:40 AM

Brings back tragic nostalgia... :cry: (exaggerated though)
Once I totally forgot to save my progress when I was leveling my party up.
And then I encountered those monks, my party was outnumbered (15 monks Vs 5 characters) and they kicked Ramza's party arses so hard they kissed to the moon!
I need to start everything 20 levels back from where I last saved...
Cant believe how careless I was!

Anyway I love END plus Barius Hill. Love those Tiamats + Red chocobos! (Exps... come to mommy! :p )

Tempest
09-07-2007, 04:35 AM
Any place at the Deep Dungeon but, specifically HORROR and END. I fight there most of the time.

.:kerrod:.
09-07-2007, 10:10 AM
i hate the deep dungeon, i can never find the door :( :p

Lynx
09-09-2007, 05:29 AM

my thoughts exactly

Ziekfried
09-29-2007, 06:31 AM
I've had some great fun at Finath River. One battle was againts 5 red chocobos, not easy. A nother one I had teamed me up with some bull demons and their successors 6 or 7 I think versus 9 of the various behemoths, and while bull demons are strong and we outnumbered them we took some punishment, almost lost that one. Anyway its loads of fun. The ninjas in yuraguay woods are fun too.

Reasoniamalive
09-30-2007, 06:03 AM
I often played in VOYAGE...the hope of poaching enemies dancing through my head.

I also liked Barius Hill - I LIVE for difficult battles. = D

The Amazing Spiderman
10-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Well, I've always try to battle on various locations when I can, I like the variety of scenarios, hehe.

But I like fighting in Yuguo Woods, Araguay Woods, Grog Hill, Finath River, Dolbodar Swamp, and various locations of the Deep Dungeon, any of them are fine.