PDA

View Full Version : This is just sad

Rengori
09-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Okay, so nothing else was on so after flipping through every channel twice I decided to watch this Sci-Fi channel movie. I'm not expecting anything that great, in fact I might have needed a laugh (I don't think I would've stopped at the SciFi channel otherwise). But dear lord, the movie they were playing, SS Doomtrooper, is just pathetic. Get this, the movie is about a mutated Nazi Stormtrooper that looks like a blue version of the Hulk, has a cannon on it's arm and can shoot lightning with the other arm. Yeah. I'm not :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting you. Whenever it shows up it's computer generated, which I'm fine with, but Final Fantasy VII's cutscenes were nicer than the CG in this movie. The acting was really bad too. Apparently the entire Nazi Army was a total of 30 people, because there was never more than that ever on the screen at a time. Now, on top of that, there's incredibly bad acting, occasional dubbing of foreign language people, and the horrible special effects. Not to mention the entire movie looks like it was shot in the Rocky Mountains than any part of Germany. This movie is so bad I couldn't even find it funny. I feel like my intelligence level went down watching this piece of drivel.

Okay, now that I've ranted about that, thread topic, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?

James Leopold
09-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

that is such an awful film

Hazzard
09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
The Queen

I had never felt more depression until I watched that...

scrumpleberry
09-02-2007, 11:28 PM
High School Musical. I was forced into it by a friend!

Or there was one about an American guy researching the loch ness monster who discovers that ITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL and falls in love with this scottish woman with a son who takes him to where the nessies live.

Comet
09-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Disney's 'Don't look under the bed.'

The acting may be worse than mine.

Hazzard
09-02-2007, 11:32 PM
High School Musical.

That's a great movie, for your information, it made me feel so...so...so!!!

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and ...GAY!!! [sorry had to do that!!!]

Shauna
09-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Ultraviolet. That was truly... awful

But, Sci Fi shows a lot of crappy movies. For example: "MOSQUITOMAN".

Shiny
09-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Uwe Boll's House of the Dead was a piece of crap.

Laddy
09-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Ultraviolet did indeed shame the entertainment industry, well, actually, the world. I was forced into 300, it looked cool, but looking cool is not enough, if I wanted to know more about these guys, this super-sadistic blood-fest wouldn't even be on my 'Options' list.

yunacy
09-03-2007, 01:18 AM
the worst movie i ever saw was high school musical 2 the 1st one rocked but the 2nd was sucked

Proxy
09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Try this one on for size: National Lampoon's Pledge This.
I don't know why I rented that. I really don't.

tidus_rox
09-03-2007, 02:00 AM
Um... Premonition. Terrible. Simply terrible.

cloud21zidane16
09-03-2007, 02:41 AM
Ghost Rider:mad: the more you watch the worse it gets:lol:

Vermachtnis
09-03-2007, 03:18 AM

You almost stole the answer I was gonna give :D . Skeeter is another one of those crappy Sci-Fi movies and I felt like I gots the more stupider for having done seen that.

Hambone
09-03-2007, 06:26 AM
The Hills Have Eyes. Truly awful.

Rengori
09-03-2007, 08:47 AM

I know, but you can usually get a good laugh out of them. I'm pretty sure I saw that a while back and laughed my ass off (maybe it was a different mosquito movie Sci-Fi found in the MST3000 reject bin).

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Disney's 'Don't look under the bed.'

The acting may be worse than mine.

They got me too, but I still watched it till the end

'Dude, where's my car' is amongst the worst I've ever laid eyes on

McLovin'
09-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Pootie Tang bitches!

Karellen
09-03-2007, 12:47 PM
I tend to go out of my way not to watch bad movies. However, I was unfortunate enough to fall victim to Battle Royale 2.

Proxy
09-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Pootie Tang bitches!

You, sir, win this thread.

Miriel
09-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Babel was pretty bad. And that's saying something because usually anything with Cate Blanchett in it is fantastic simply because of her presence. Not the case with Babel.

Legend of Zorro was hideous. Just absolutely horrible.

Del Murder
09-05-2007, 02:31 AM
fyi: Legend of Zorro is what we saw on our first date. :(

Jurassic Park 2 was the worst for me, with a lot of it having to do with how much I hyped it up in my head.

Proxy
09-05-2007, 03:06 AM
I liked Jurassic Park II and III. Was I the only one?
I also like Babel. It was very slow moving, but I liked it.
I just watched Balls of Fury this weekend. I'll say that Christopher Walken made that movie. Other than that it was pretty much a stinker.

BizarroSephiroth
09-05-2007, 05:12 AM
i saw a movie on sci-fi(which if its a sci-fi original, it sucks) called Chupacabra: Dark Seas

Somehow a chupacabra gets on a cruise ship and kills everyone. Its got good bloody/gory action, but made 0% sense

Captain Maxx Power
09-05-2007, 06:31 PM
The Fast And The Furious. It's the closest I've ever gotten to walking out of a cinema during a movie. It was an insult on my senses.

Araciel
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
the covenant.

Tallulah
09-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh, yes, those Sci-Fi films are absolutely dire. I think I'll go round Jay's house this weekend and have a good laugh at them.

Oh, and Alien vs Predator. Teh suXX0rz :(

Raebus
09-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Okay, so nothing else was on so after flipping through every channel twice I decided to watch this Sci-Fi channel movie. I'm not expecting anything that great, in fact I might have needed a laugh (I don't think I would've stopped at the SciFi channel otherwise). But dear lord, the movie they were playing, SS Doomtrooper, is just pathetic. Get this, the movie is about a mutated Nazi Stormtrooper that looks like a blue version of the Hulk, has a cannon on it's arm and can shoot lightning with the other arm. Yeah. I'm not :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting you. Whenever it shows up it's computer generated, which I'm fine with, but Final Fantasy VII's cutscenes were nicer than the CG in this movie. The acting was really bad too. Apparently the entire Nazi Army was a total of 30 people, because there was never more than that ever on the screen at a time. Now, on top of that, there's incredibly bad acting, occasional dubbing of foreign language people, and the horrible special effects. Not to mention the entire movie looks like it was shot in the Rocky Mountains than any part of Germany. This movie is so bad I couldn't even find it funny. I feel like my intelligence level went down watching this piece of drivel.

Okay, now that I've ranted about that, thread topic, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?

That film sounds so epic and awesome. =[

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-06-2007, 08:34 AM
'The Story of Ricky' (...i wont even go there) House of the dead resident evil 2 (one was just bareable by a margin..lol but i dont wanna watch it again!)

'Grave of the fireflies' was definately not the worst by any means but it was THE most depressing anime let alone movie i have ever seen!

cloud_doll
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Queen of the Damned was pretty bad. It didn't make much sense =( But Stuart Townsend was lookin' pretty sexy.

Oh, the covenant was so stupid.

Fonzie
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Passion Cove 9 had no storyline at all. :mad2:

Nominus Experse
09-09-2007, 06:10 PM
FRANKENFISH

Tallulah
09-09-2007, 09:22 PM
The horror films on sale at Poundland are pretty dire. Jason bought 'Deep River Savages', we watched it, but we skipped over most of it because it was boring and had no plot!

Plus it was really badly dubbed from Italian! :eep:

Craig
09-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Ninja the Protector. But I forgive it for it's wonderful name.

Leeza
09-09-2007, 11:36 PM
I agree. I love watching those B-rated Sci-Fi movies. :)

The worst I've seen (as far as acting and story itself) would have to the Cabin Fever. It was supposed to be a horror, but we laughed all the way through it. :cat:

Fonzie
09-09-2007, 11:38 PM
I agree. I love watching those B-rated Sci-Fi movies. :)

The worst I've seen (as far as acting and story itself) would have to the Cabin Fever. It was supposed to be a horror, but we laughed all the way through it. :cat:

lol pancakes.

Woodinator
09-09-2007, 11:41 PM
The two i hated the most were..

Epic Movie, I would've left if movie tickets weren't so expensive here and the only time I lauged was when my friends were yelling and mocking it.

Kids in America, supposed to support rebellion...I think...but it made me hate all of them and their motives...

Jojee
09-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Truly :|

Also... Hidalgo was pretty bad. XD And Ocean's Twelve was a huge disappointment, but I wouldn't count it as one of the worst because damn... Brad Pitt saved it. xD

BardTard
09-10-2007, 03:52 PM
I Me Wed.
A girl marries herself. She walks out on her own wedding to herself.
SO LAME.

Montoya
09-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Passion Cove 9 had no storyline at all. :mad2:
Yes.

One of the worst movies I've seen in recent history has to be TMNT. I didn't want to see it, but I did.:(