PDA

View Full Version : XIII Online.

Hyperion4444
09-03-2007, 12:17 AM
FFXIII online?
Kitase mentions, ''It's still to be determined; if anything, it will be an extra feature but it won't be one of the main features.''

Ok, were almost sure there will be a demo.

But what internet options should it have?
-MMORPG / Make your own character.
-Basic internet RPG, each player plays 'controls' a character. (Something small but good so you can play with your friends.)
-Download Demo
-Download Expansion.

What do you think ''if given the opportunity'' should it have?

Also:
Square-Enix will have a Next-Gen MMORPG.
GameFAQs - PlayStation 3 - FAQs, Cheats, Codes, Reviews, Message Boards (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/list_u.html)
Untitled yet, but yeah, there will be one.
(Hopefully free even if the game cost 125$ at first, while having the rest free.)

Card Games?
Playonline-Tetra Master-PS2
XIII Agito-Card Game-Cell

We'll need to wait 4 extra months from the Japanise Version Date release to be in N/A.

Renmiri
09-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Square says it is an entire new MMORPG not any of the oldies or XIII last I heard

Ouch!
09-03-2007, 05:17 AM
Online features could mean any number of things, so many in fact, I'm not even going to jump into detailed speculation. I doubt it will be a full-blown MMO, and since it has yet to be determined, I can't imagine it'll be anything particularly complex; it'll probably be bonus things that aren't really anything special.

Square Enix is working on a new MMORPG already. They have said that it will occur in a previously established world. They have not yet confirmed what world it is, but they have said that it's not the same world as FFXI. Actually, it's not even confirmed that the world is from a Final Fantasy game. I'm willing to bet on Ivalice, though, just because it would be the easiest world to do without having to worry about too many plot conflicts as a lot of Ivalice's history is left very open-ended.

Bolivar
09-03-2007, 09:06 PM
They should have an online FPS as a minigame. Just to come out of left field on everybody.

Croyles
09-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Online tetra master/ff8 card game anyone? Something like that would be pretty cool!

The Mog Ninja
09-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Square Enix is working on a new MMORPG already. They have said that it will occur in a previously established world. They have not yet confirmed what world it is, but they have said that it's not the same world as FFXI. Actually, it's not even confirmed that the world is from a Final Fantasy game. I'm willing to bet on Ivalice, though, just because it would be the easiest world to do without having to worry about too many plot conflicts as a lot of Ivalice's history is left very open-ended.

Hopefully KH3 ^.^

demondude
09-04-2007, 11:08 AM

Hopefully KH3 ^.^

A kingdom hearts 3 mmorpg would suck badly.

Raebus
09-04-2007, 02:48 PM
KH3 being on-line = Would be a horrible idea.

Everyone would choose the same cool looking characters, Oh joy.

cloud21zidane16
09-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Online tetra master/ff8 card game anyone? Something like that would be pretty cool!

good idea

Depression Moon
09-04-2007, 09:42 PM

I would think that's a good idea, if not that then some other online mini games.

The Mog Ninja
09-05-2007, 09:27 AM

Hopefully KH3 ^.^

A kingdom hearts 3 mmorpg would suck badly.

This is true, but at least it would be out faster, seeing SE are already creating an MMORPG.

Heard of PlayOnline?

Ouch!
09-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Heard of PlayOnline?
Aye, Tetra Master has been on POL for years. I assume it's still there. I never paid the extra dollar to play.

LunarWeaver
09-07-2007, 12:09 AM
It'd be cool jellybeans if they had patches instead of re-releasing it as some "international" title that never ends up leaving Japan. The stuff they added to X and XII was just a patch a PC game would have had for free.

An expansion pack would actually be neat to download, too. :jess:

tidus_rox
09-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Online features could mean any number of things, so many in fact, I'm not even going to jump into detailed speculation. I doubt it will be a full-blown MMO, and since it has yet to be determined, I can't imagine it'll be anything particularly complex; it'll probably be bonus things that aren't really anything special.

Rostum
10-06-2007, 01:38 AM
My bet is that the online feature would include some sort of mini-game that are generally within most of the previous games (like Blitzball, card games, etc.). After all, they've had Tetra Master online since Final Fantasy XI started up.

atlanteay
10-07-2007, 01:20 AM
i like the idea of making our own unique character. However, story-wise may not be as fulfilling. Then again, there are a bunch of other FFXIII games to fill that up so I'm up for a MMO.