PDA

View Full Version : Amnesia

Lasher
09-03-2007, 09:54 AM
It's a slight problem when your part of a large community, know people, perhaps would even call them friends and then a few years later. Poof! You can't even remember what your name was let alone who your buddies were. Infact, i think this is the 3rd time i've joined the forum due to lack of memory.

Think i should worry?

Some good news on the side though? I remember 3 names off the top of my head that i remember talking to in chat ona regular basis but that's all i got. lol. But uh, yeah. Hi? *waves*

Lawr
09-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Welcome to EoFF!

:monster: 'sup

James Leopold
09-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome......back? :)

Rengori
09-03-2007, 10:26 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Rengori/lbf.gif

Lasher
09-03-2007, 10:30 AM
lol. Um, thanks? :) I am currently on a mission to find out my old usernames. Maybe that will help. And it seems i may have some help from a site admin even ^_^ Yay!

http://http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/genesiseve.htmlI found it! :D

But when i looked up Ayame which i now remember being quiet fond of, it seems someone else has that name? Did mine get deleted or something? I'm a little confused but i remember going by Ayame in the chat now and talking to a few people. There was a girl, i think her name was umibutterfly or something like that. Is she still around?

I'm glad i found out my original name now but kind of sad someone else has it nowadays :( But it's they're real name so i won't complain to much. Um, Looney. If you see this. Could you delete the username GenesisEve? I think i'll be sticking with this one now? Hehe, thanks! :D

bipper
09-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Welcome back threads are prohibited! But since you have amnesia, I'll leave it open. (That and I haven't the power not the care to do so)

Either way, Welcome back.

Quindiana Jones
09-03-2007, 05:19 PM
OMFG DON'T DOUBLE POST!

:bigbiggri

Serapy
09-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Hmmmm, it happens to me sometimes... like if I don't pay attention to small things, i tend to forget them easily.

Sephex
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM
I don't remember my past. I came here after my village was burned down and a man claiming to be my father told me to find the eight golden threads of the internet. I am sure my amnesia won't be used as a plot device for some unexpected twists and turns during the course of my adventure.

Araciel
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM
welcome back.

welcome back.

welcome back.

welcome newbie.

welcome back.

welcome new guy

welcome back

welcome n00b.

that should cover me for a while just in case.

JackNapier
09-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Welcome to EoFF...The Sequel!

bipper
09-03-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't remember my past. I came here after my village was burned down and a man claiming to be my father told me to find the eight golden threads of the internet. I am sure my amnesia won't be used as a plot device for some unexpected twists and turns during the course of my adventure.

<3

Loony BoB
09-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Um, Looney. If you see this. Could you delete the username GenesisEve? I think i'll be sticking with this one now? Hehe, thanks! :D
Merged your accounts together, the old one's posts and PM's now belong to your new account. Have a nice day!

ayame
09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
did i take your name or something?

Lawr
09-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Um, Looney. If you see this. Could you delete the username GenesisEve? I think i'll be sticking with this one now? Hehe, thanks! :D
Merged your accounts together, the old one's posts and PM's now belong to your new account. Have a nice day!

YOU CAN DO THAT!?
PS. IM ACTUALLY CRASH.

Rengori
09-04-2007, 01:53 AM
PS. IM ACTUALLY CRASH.
Everything makes sense now.

Leeza
09-04-2007, 03:34 AM
I vaguely remember the name GenesisEve. Welcome back to EoFF, Lasher. We don't allow welcome back threads though so I'll be closing this, but I hope you end up sticking around this time. :)

Sagensyg, I don't think I'd joke about that if I were you. Never know what might happen to you. :)