PDA

View Full Version : »»Let's talk about Pokemon games««

Rinoa Lover
09-03-2007, 07:02 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/e/e9/Pokemon_logo.jpgHello and welcome to mine Pokémon talk cafe and you can even talk about your Journey and other stuffs about Pokémon I make here the list what you can talk about games and make befriend here about Pokémon Trainers (Pokémon Gamers). I like Pokémon so much I have now Nintendo DS with Pokémon Diamond and on 21 Septembre 2007 I will buy the Pokémon game of Gameboy Advance named Pokémon Emerald. here comes the list what you can talk about here.

http://www.pikaclub.nl/IMG/Games/emerald/emerald.jpgYou can talk about here about all the game of Pokémon games but only the RPG and not other crap games like Ranger, Snap, Puzzle and other non RPG games. her is the List.

»You can talk about«
1. Your Favorite Pokémon game.
2. Your Favorite Pokémons.
3. Your Pokémon Training Journey.
4. Who's your Strongest Pokémon ( don't post your team here) it's not good for Online battle via Wifi.
5. About your Favorite Trainers Avatar.
6. Research about your Pokémon and they're moves.
7. Pokédex.Pokémon Underground.
8. You can discuss about the Picture.
9. Top 5 of your Favorite Pokémon.
http://www.modojo.com/media/games/pokemon_diamond/big.jpg

http://www.modojo.com/media/games/pokemon_pearl/big.jpgMine Pokémon Journey Hello mine is Mehmet Özkan and I'am 26 years old and I began on Pokémon Blue version at mine 18th Year and now I play Pokémon Diamond and mine Avatar is an Girl and I named her Hikary. And I have all the Starter Pokémon of Sinnoh like Turtwig (Torterra), Chimchar (Infernape) and Piplup (Empoleon). And I'am from Holland (Netherlands) and now I can play online either with mine Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii Wifi Connection.

»About mine Favorite Pokémon«Mine favorite Pokémon is:
»Pokémon Blue and Pokémon Red«
Charizard.
Nidoking.
Nidoqueen.
Pikachu.
Raichu.
Mewtwo.
Staryu.
Starmie.
Alakazam.
Blastoise.
Scyther.
Butterfree.
Machamp.
Rapidash.
Arcanine.
Ninetails.
»Pokémon Crystal«
Ampharos.
Meganium.
Typhlosion.
Skarmory.
Venomoth.
Ariados.
»Pokémon Emerald«
Blaziken.
Sceptile.
Beautifly.
Roselia.
Milotic.
Groudon.
Rayquaza.
Salamance.
Medicham.
Swellow.
»Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl«
Infernape.
Torterra.
Roserade.
Dialga.
Lucario.
Buizel.
Luxray.
Staraptor.

»Top 5 mine Favorite Pokémon«1. Luxray.
2. Medicham.
3. Infernape.
4. Blaziken.
5. Staraptor.

»Mine Pokémon Game«Mine favorite Pokémon game is now Pokémon Diamond because the game use 3D Grafix on the world map and Classic 2D grafics on the Battle Screen and you can feel the Power of the Attacks of your Pokémons. Pokémon Emerald is mine Favorite Pokémon game either that's why I will buy on 21 Septembre 2007 because with that game I can Upload the Pokémons from Emerald to Diamond.

»Mine Training Journey: Infernape»I'am training at the north of the resort Area of the Battle Island. Mine Infernape is now at Level 56 and his strenth is on the Attack base and not the Defence. And I let him to learn the Overheat attack from the TM move and I don't no which of the TM is so TMxx. And here is stats of mine Infernepe.

-=Stats=-
Level: 56.
HP: 162.
Attack: 143.
Defence: 77.
Special Attack: 129.
Special Defence: 89.
Speed: 153.
So if you can see the Attack, Special Attack and Speed is higher than his Defence and Special Defence. but the Special Defence is stronger than the normal Defence so his Normal Defence Totally sucks.

-=Moves=-
Fire Wheel.
Fire Blast.
Overhead (I let him learn on the TMxx. And the lower your Pokémon users Special Attack.)
Rock Smash (this attack allows the lower the defence Power of your Opponents Pokémon).
And so you can see the attacks are great and the Overheat is great attack but the lowers Users Special Attack Power.

Darkja
09-03-2007, 08:32 PM
I liked it when there were only 151. Now there's.. what.. 6000?

Bowser
09-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Muk ftw.

Cookie
09-03-2007, 08:38 PM
in b4 i herd u liek mudkips

JackNapier
09-03-2007, 08:40 PM

Sooo, I herd you liek mudkips?

Tavrobel
09-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Pokemon is dead to me; you can't catch all 486! Red version for life.

So I heard you like Mudkips.

JackNapier
09-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Got it in first. :p

qwertysaur
09-03-2007, 08:43 PM
My current favorites are,

Ninetails, Mismagius, Azelf, Frostlass, Lucario, Vespiquen, All the Eevee evolutions and Arcanine.

Tavrobel
09-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Got it in first. :p

Stupid seconds mark! This is not my computer!

Rinoa Lover
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I don't like Mudkip he is ucly ugh.

JackNapier
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't like Mudkip he is ucly ugh.

How can yew not liek Mudkips?

f f freak
09-03-2007, 09:01 PM
in b4 I herd u dun liek mudkips.

Sakura
09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
There are 493 pokemon :p
Weavile and Togekiss are my favorite pokemon, those two are like unbeatable ^o^

qwertysaur
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
How could you not love this face?

http://www.pikamac.com/misc/mudkip.png

Bolivar
09-04-2007, 07:20 PM
I really liked the original games for gameboy. I remember i got red and my brother got blue and when we finally got both versions we did a trading trick so we could both start off with charmander, bulbasor, and dammit i forget the water one's name. And yes, I eventually did "catch 'em all".

And then came the tv show, and the card game, and the movie, and all this crap and it turned into the most commercially over-saturating thing for a quick minute. I never got another game and was embarrassed I ever played it in the first place.

The originals were great games. Now I have a DS and my one friend tried putting me on to it like "yeah, i know 'haha, i'm in college and i play pokemon' - FUCK THAT MAN" and i was like no... i can't bring myself to play it. sorry. no matter how awesome i hear it is.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Stop spamming this thread.

Personally, I prefer Metagross.

Momiji
09-05-2007, 03:00 AM
My Leafeon will slaughter you.

Fonzie
09-05-2007, 03:08 AM

Yeah, he killed my entire team. :(

Also, I hurd u lik mudkips?

Evastio
09-05-2007, 09:26 PM
My personal favourites are Blastoise, Nidoking, Politoed, Lanturn, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Flygon, Breloom, Togekiss, and Lucario.

Raebus
09-05-2007, 09:34 PM
I've got a place in my heart for Pikachu. <3

Ultima Shadow
09-05-2007, 10:12 PM

An entire team swept by a singel Leafeon? If it was a team of Magikarps, I could understand it but otherwise... ah, oh well. :greenie:

Poetically Pathetic! Someday I'll challenge you and totally PWN your Leafeon! Mwahahahahahaha!

My personal fav poke is Gyarados.

...I herd u like mudkips?

Gennosuke
09-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Hitmonlee rocks:cool:

Momiji
09-06-2007, 02:35 AM

An entire team swept by a singel Leafeon? If it was a team of Magikarps, I could understand it but otherwise... ah, oh well. :greenie:

The Fonz! Someday I'll challenge you and totally PWN your Leafeon! Mwahahahahahaha!

My personal fav poke is Gyarados.

...I herd u like mudkips?

Uhh...I slaughtered The Fonz with MY Leafeon. Bring it on. D:

Tavrobel
09-06-2007, 02:50 AM

lol leafeon sux flareon winz

My favorite Pokemon have to be Dugtrio and Dewgong.

Momiji
09-06-2007, 02:52 AM

lol leafeon sux flareon winz

My favorite Pokemon have to be Dugtrio and Dewgong.

Wrong. Statistically, Flareon has a higher attack, but no truly good fire-type physical moves to supplement that (for a Same Type Attack Boost), as his Sp. Attack is rather mediocre. Leafeon on the other hand has spectacular attack and defense, and some awesome moves to back it up, like Leaf Blade, not to mention my strategy makes it damn near unstoppable.

Oh, and I love Ninetales and Gardevoir as well.

Fonzie
09-06-2007, 03:06 AM
If you fought me now, you'd be destroyed.

Firo Volondé
09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm waiting until they create 9001st Pokemon. Then I say "There's over nine thousaaaaaaaaand!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, you herd rite; I do liek Mudkips. I prefer my old Red Gyarados - Meganium - Arcanine - Alakazam - Steelix team on Gold though. I dislike every game beyond Gold with the same ferocity as for the Compilation.

Ultima Shadow
09-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Uhh...I slaughtered The Fonz with MY Leafeon. Bring it on. D:Ops, well I meant you. I just screwed up the post. xD

Wrong. Statistically, Flareon has a higher attack, but no truly good fire-type physical moves to supplement that (for a Same Type Attack Boost), as his Sp. Attack is rather mediocre. Leafeon on the other hand has spectacular attack and defense, and some awesome moves to back it up, like Leaf Blade, not to mention my strategy makes it damn near unstoppable.The much higher speed is also a huge advantage for Leafeon.

In any case, I don't doubt your strategy with Leafeon is good. But I can hardly imagine a single Leafeon sweeping an entire team. Every team should have atleast one pokemon that's resistant to Grass. Oh well. :greenie:

Elite Lord Sigma
09-06-2007, 08:54 PM
I have a shiny Wingull sitting in my PC at the moment, which I plan to trade to get one of the more difficult to obtain legendaries (like Deoxys, Mew, and so on).

There's one more member of my team that I haven't brought myself to train just yet, but I'll be ready for battling once I do that.

Tavrobel
09-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Wrong. Statistically, Flareon has a higher attack, but no truly good fire-type physical moves to supplement that (for a Same Type Attack Boost), as his Sp. Attack is rather mediocre. Leafeon on the other hand has spectacular attack and defense, and some awesome moves to back it up, like Leaf Blade, not to mention my strategy makes it damn near unstoppable.

Wrong. Leafeon loses because Flareon is from the first generation.

I also like MissingNo. It is a Pokemon, and I don't care who says not.

f f freak
09-06-2007, 09:17 PM
I've only played Red, Blue, Gold and Silver. I then figured I got too old for Pokemon. Charmander and Chikorita are my faves. Ho-oh rules as well.

Lawr
09-06-2007, 09:28 PM

Well does that mean Glitch City has a gym then?
*Pokémon :jess:

Gold Version for lyfe.

Tavrobel
09-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Well does that mean Glitch City has a gym then?
*Pokémon :jess:

Gold Version for lyfe.

Glitch City does have a gym. It's just impossible to get to!

Evastio
09-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Charmander and Chikorita are my faves.
Wow. That's exactly what my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team consisted of (I got Charmander from the personality test the honest way even though he isn't my most favourite starter).

Disco Potato
09-07-2007, 12:51 AM
I actually got into the whole Pokemon thing with Pokemon Snap :jess:. But for the actual GameBoy games, I've played Yellow, Gold, and Ruby (still haven't gotten around to beating the Elite Four on that last one :p). I want to eventually play Diamond or Pearl. My favorite Pokemon, from what I can remember, is Espeon.

Lawr
09-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Oh yeah, favorite Pokémon...Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp.
I like to call these Pokémon the "Titans".

I also like Snorlax. I remember I had the perfect Snorlax!

Focus Punch
Belly Drum (You have to go through Hell to get this, but it's well worth it.)
Rest
Yawn

Basically the sweeper of my team in Emerald.

Ash Ketchum
09-07-2007, 06:18 AM
I CAUGHT THEM ALL!

Dirufan
09-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Arcanine FTW.

Nominus Experse
09-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Yous gonna get raped by mah SEAKING

Some of the Pokemon names are rather... dumb.

I mean.. BIDOOF? WTF? FUCK YES. I CAUGHT A FUCKING A BIDDOF?!
...eh?

Ash Ketchum
09-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Bidoof is awesome though because Bibarel is a really good HM Slave though personally I went with Mew as the slave but that is because it is said to have the DNA of every Pokemon.

Because Mew is a bigger whore than Ditto.

Rase
09-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Top Six Favorites:
Alakazam
Gyarados
Gengar
Jolteon
Venusaur
Dragonite

I really couldn't care less if this team is good for competitive battling, I just like all of these Pokemon the most. All first generation too (I'm a terrible nostalgic when it comes to most things).

Momiji
09-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Top Six Favorites:
Alakazam
Gyarados
Gengar
Jolteon
Venusaur
Dragonite

I really couldn't care less if this team is good for competitive battling, I just like all of these Pokemon the most. All first generation too (I'm a terrible nostalgic when it comes to most things).

Yeah, those are all first generation.

Ouch!
09-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I just sold my copies of Diamond and Pearl to fun the pre-orders of Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Lost Odyssey and the purchase of Bioshock. I'd beaten both versions, and I couldn't be assed to go through the breeding and EV training (which was really the only thing I could do at that point). I got like $50 for the pair of them, so I felt pretty good.

Heath
09-10-2007, 10:29 PM
I really enjoyed Red and Blue (and later on Fire Red and Leaf Green) back when they were first released. I was really quite excited about Silver and Gold too. I think after that my interest dipped off a little as I grew up a bit. I enjoyed playing Sapphire and Emerald but there just felt like there were too many Pokemon. I imagine I'll buy Diamond or Pearl eventually, but I still feel slightly lost and slightly disappointed knowing that I'll probably never have a cart with all the Pokemon on it like I did with Silver years back.

Evastio
09-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Top Six Favorites:
Alakazam
Gyarados
Gengar
Jolteon
Venusaur
Dragonite

I really couldn't care less if this team is good for competitive battling, I just like all of these Pokemon the most.
That team actually looks quite balanced. It doesn't have any huge weaknesses and it's got a mix of both physical and special attackers.

Rase
09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Sweet. Go me and my natural Pokemon strategy ability.

The Unknown Guru
09-12-2007, 01:45 AM
I only play Ruby, but on it, I'm very, very good.

Slaking
Heracross
Skarmory
Grumpig
Wailord
Glalie.

It's basically a bunch of thugs bashing their skull in, but it works.
I'm especially proud of my Slaking: Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Slack Off, Yawn.

Rinoa Lover
09-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Oke I buy 20 Septembre 2007 Pokémon Emerald for mine Nintendo DS its GBA game and I can play with Pokémon Diamond only for the Pal Park.

Shoeberto
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I remember in the TV show when there was a preview of the next episode there was some mysterious Pokemon wandering in the fog off the shore of some place, and my friends and I were totally convinced it was MissingNo. Then it turned out to be Dragonite or some gay crap like that. Lame!

Playing Diamond after not playing any of the games since Red was fun. But I really miss all the gen I pokemon.

Ultima Shadow
10-13-2007, 03:49 PM
One month isn't enough to consider this thread dead, right? :greenie:

In any case, I'm now able to connect to wifi. So anyone who wants to battle or trade, just send me a PM. :greenie:

Also, I have a level 100 Pichu and I'm very proud of it. It's the evil mastermind of my evil team of pure evil, which I most likely never will win with. :cool:

Elite Lord Sigma
10-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Now that I've stopped being an agitating procrastinator, I'm almost done with the finishing touches on my team. Once I finish up my final member, I'll be ready.

Peegee
10-15-2007, 02:10 PM
I just started playing it seriously these past weeks. My brother had Pokemon Pearl and for his 17th bday I (about to turn 28 myself) bought him Diamond AND fire/red so that we can attempt to get all 450+ pikamans.

Also we have Battle Revolutions for the Wii so it's super fun to import all of our ubers (we have Dialga, Palkia, Reggie...Heatran...and that six legged weird thing I can't remember the name of). But I started to feel bad so I battle with our level 50s until I see jerks who bring in like 6 ubers. Then I bring mine in and PWN THEM HAHA there you go you jerks!

Dynast-Kid
10-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Vaporeon > ALL

Octavious
10-23-2007, 02:14 AM
4chan is so retarded

i also look down on the people that thinks its cool

Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
10-24-2007, 05:16 AM
Personally, I do have a bias in favor of 1-weakness Pokemon. Specifically, Kingdra, Electrics, Normals, Scizor, Forretress, Marshtomp, Wooper... you get the picture.

Yes, I do love them Dark/Ghost hybrids. I use them to teach those cheap Psychics a lesson!

Momiji
10-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Personally, I do have a bias in favor of 1-weakness Pokemon. Specifically, Kingdra, Electrics, Normals, Scizor, Forretress, Marshtomp, Wooper... you get the picture.

Yes, I do love them Dark/Ghost hybrids. I use them to teach those cheap Psychics a lesson!

Too bad there's only 2 Dark/Ghost hybrids in the entire series, and neither are very strong. :cry:

Vivisteiner
10-26-2007, 12:13 PM
I used to like Pokemon when I was 8 years old.

Was obsessed. Had a party of:

level 100 Mewtwo
level 100 Mewtwo
level 100 Mewtwo
level 100 Zapdos
level 100 Articuno
level 100 Venasaur/Genga

Without cheating or using rare candy.

blackmage_nuke
10-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Ive only played Pokemon red and some blue
Charmander was my favourite
I used my master ball on a ponyta
I also always bought that magikarp for 500 or whatever from that guy so i could evolve it into Gyaridos
And i never evolved Evee because i was always really indecicive