PDA

View Full Version : Blue Magic

Lunatic Pandora
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Right now I'm at Walz Tower and I've been trying to learn the Frog Song ability from the Elf Toads. I've assigned Faris as my Blue Mage, but so far I've had no luck getting the toads to use Frog Song on her. Is there any way to possibly make this easier?

Also, along the lines of other Blue Magic spells, are there any in the game that are permanently missable after a certain point? I want to be sure to learn all of them before it's too late.

Thanks!

Marshall Banana
09-03-2007, 09:41 PM
It's always easier to have two or three Blue Mages in your party, if you're trying to learn a Blue Magic. Actually, you should make your entire party into Blue Mages, because they're superheroes. =O

I don't know of any that can be missed permanently, but it's easy to forget to pay attention to your characters' levels when trying to learn magic like Level 5 Death.

Bolivar
09-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Actually the end of the game is the easiest time to acquire all the Blue Magic spells. Check gamefaqs.com for a really good guide on doing this.

Shin Gouken
09-12-2007, 06:42 AM
Yeah best thing to do is make a party of Blue mages for learning the blue magics.

I would recomend keeping your characters at varied levels for learning the level magics.

A bit further on you'll have to use your head for learning some magics. Be sure to learn "control" to control monsters to force them to use attacks they wont use otherwise. Much later when you get reflect, use it on enemies to reflect Blue magics they would only cast on themselves

There is a Boss waiting for you near the very end of the game who is a Blue mage. You can learn almost everything from him

Hayabusa
10-11-2007, 05:08 PM
*Faris was my Blue Mage as well :D

rubah
11-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Faris is just cool like that.

Vote for me best poet this ciddies!

abrojtm
11-06-2007, 06:10 AM
Elf Toads need to be confused or controlled to cast Frog Song, if I recall correctly.

Roogle
11-06-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't think you can permanently miss any Blue Magic in this game. I would not advise waiting until the end of the game to get most of the spells since they will probably be useless by that time.