PDA

View Full Version : Mikey is in big boy underwear!!!!!!shiftone

bipper
09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
That's right. My son, at a mere 2.3 years old, seems to be pottying very well on the toilet. HE only wets his diaper when he has one on, otherwise he seems to know where to <del>GOE</del> go. Awesome news for me.

Anyways, I know not many of you have kids, but this thread is mainly a discussion on the milestones you (or your children) have recently accomplished. Go on, gloat a little.

qwertysaur
09-03-2007, 09:57 PM
I moved into college last week.

Renmiri
09-03-2007, 11:35 PM
All my 3 kids are out of diapers!!! :pinkelephant:

For those who don't have kids, this is like finishing up highschool and college. No more disgusting "homework"!

The smell in the house of Ren has improved significantly! :p

Proxy
09-04-2007, 01:27 AM
My daughter took her first steps last week. She kinda took 3 then tumbled into me. Cute nonetheless.
She stands on her own without the help of anyone or anything.
And her first words, and dancing lol.
I love babies. I want like 100.

Renmiri
09-04-2007, 02:36 AM
Awwww.. You are in trouble, your baby is mobile now! :p

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Ohmygosh that is so cute :kaolove2:

This is the stuff I wanted to hear in that other thread I made!

Evastio
09-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Today in Super Smash Bros. Melee I defeated Event Match 51 in under 5 minutes with Marth.

This post kind of feels a bit out of place. You're all talking about your kids while I'm talking about video games. If it wasn't for the fact that none of 'em younger ones have done something memoriable I would post something about the kids.

demondude
09-04-2007, 10:25 AM
^
Roy is better then Marth by far silly! :p

On the proud thing I ..uh....

:(

Breine
09-04-2007, 12:21 PM
About two and a half months ago I graduated from the Danish equivalent of High School. That was just super... and God, I was drunk non-stop for like 3 weeks :D

Firo Volondé
09-04-2007, 12:32 PM
The only one I can think of is that I recently obtained the Sun Sigil on FFX. That may not seem significant, but I've had that game for 4 years and have never done it, though I have had several finished of under 3 seconds. I REALLY FREAKING HATE CHOCOBOS. Now the healing can begin.

I don't have any cute stories about my kids because they aren't born. Yet.

theundeadhero
09-04-2007, 01:01 PM
I kissed the prettiest girl I've kissed in almost six years last night *blush*

Quindiana Jones
09-04-2007, 08:01 PM

GIRL???

I'm proud of my ability to torment DeeDee. Though if it really annoys him he should PM me and ask me to stop, because I love him too much to actually want to make him sad. :love:

That's a milestone. It's a milestone in my ability to be a bastard.

Flying Mullet
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
That's right. My son, at a mere 2.3 years old, seems to be pottying very well on the toilet. HE only wets his diaper when he has one on, otherwise he seems to know where to <del>GOE</del> go. Awesome news for me.
It probably would have gone faster if you didn't wear diapers around him.

Cookie
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I always get on the buses with the drama. It's like a power. I'm pretty proud of that.

Tallulah
09-04-2007, 10:15 PM
My friend Tracey's little boy, Taylor, starts school full time (9-3:30) this week! ^_^ Though it will be another two years before George (his brother, who starts playgroup this year, then part time nursery next) goes to school.

I really must go see him... :(

bipper
09-04-2007, 10:19 PM
It probably would have gone faster if you didn't wear diapers around him.

A'yo son. You can't teach this old Dawg new tricks.

Renmiri, with this, 100% of my children will be out of diapers as well. I have yet to work on overnights.

My daughter took her first steps last week. She kinda took 3 then tumbled into me. Cute nonetheless.

Know the feeling. I love my GOElets as well. First steps are huge. Nothing in your house is safe. My son went through this "Can I tip it over?" stage where he walked around tipping TVs, lamps, chairs, a food cabinet, etc. GOEspeed Prox.

Araciel
09-04-2007, 10:30 PM
i was potty trained at about 2 and a half...then i had a serious asthma attack and had to spend a couple of weeks in the hospital..where the nurses put me in diapers and so i reverted to :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting in my pants.

bipper
09-04-2007, 10:34 PM
wow. Strangely I was not potty trained till 5 because of asthma and living in an o2 tent frequently during my early years.

Araciel
09-04-2007, 10:35 PM
yes yes oxytent brothers unite!

Renmiri
09-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Overnights aren't the problem, the daily lugging around of diapers and wipes and such was the big hassle.

Prepare yourself to locate bathrooms in public in a hurry. My 3 angels usually left it to the last minute in the middle of a huge store, usually just the furthest from the restrooms. I spent six months dashing through stores like a maniac with a kid about to "go", until they learned to warn me with sufficient advance notice :p

Goldenboko
09-04-2007, 11:07 PM
I just recently started using Folders...

No I'm serious, before I used to shove my papers in any corner of my backpack :P

Now its more of the question of how long will this organizedness last...

Place your bets everyone.

Proxy
09-05-2007, 02:39 AM

Know the feeling. I love my GOElets as well. First steps are huge. Nothing in your house is safe. My son went through this "Can I tip it over?" stage where he walked around tipping TVs, lamps, chairs, a food cabinet, etc. GOEspeed Prox.

Yeah, I can't wait for that, and the midnight waking up on her own to explore.
Yipee. Oh she's also already over 2 feet tall and it's her birthday this Saturday.
And yes, nothing will be safe. My DVD's might as well be kept in a pile on the floor.
Thanks, I'll need the 'prayer' of sorts.

Apparently I trained, walked, and spoke earlier than my sister.
And they say girls are smarter.

bipper
09-05-2007, 03:40 AM
And they say girls are smarter.

Who says that? Girls? Well at least they maintain their wrongness in this conviction. :mog:

theundeadhero
09-05-2007, 02:20 PM

GIRL???You don't like it when I kiss girls? I even have another date with her tonight for another accomplishment.

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Congrats.

bipper
09-05-2007, 05:08 PM

GIRL???You don't like it when I kiss girls? I even have another date with her tonight for another accomplishment.

GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE GOE :mog: :mog: :mog:

Peegee
09-05-2007, 06:18 PM
*checks that it's GC*

I went potty today. PS: Your kid has my name.

bipper
09-05-2007, 06:32 PM
*checks that it's GC*

you are a Michael?

I am a michael too. My sons name is Michael Meyer IV. I am then the III.

Evastio
09-05-2007, 09:38 PM

This again?

Roy's Flare Blade is suicide if you charge it up fully while you're really damaged and his Counter may be more damaging but less likely to hit the enemy because it's in effect shorter. Besides, Marth's Dolphin Slash can send enemies flying much farther than Roy's Blazer. And Marth's attacks are the most strongest when the tip hits the enemy which takes full advantage of his long sword range. Having Roy's sweet spot in the center is pointless because using his long sword range to hit your opponent from afar won't deliver the most damage. And Marth looks way cooler and has a way better taunt. And Ken (the world's former Super Smash Bros. Melee champion. Even if he is the former champion the current champion is also a Marth user) has slaughtered every Roy user he faced and has never been defeated as Marth when he uses Roy. Even though Roy's attacks are fiery they're slower and faster opponents could easily interrupt Roy's moves with their own attacks. Marth on the other hand can strikes his oppponents way quicker and can stop opponents from using their attacks. It's better to have strong attacks that will hit the enemy than strong fiery attacks that keep getting stopped by the enemy.

Besides, Roy's too slow to deal damage quickly in Event Match 51. And his blade's sweeet spot is located at too inconvenient a place. With Marth you can easily deal heavy damage from far away while staying safe from most physical attacks (with the exception being Giga Bowser's physical attacks). Event Match 51 is about attacking the enemy while avoiding taking damage. Marth is a lot better at that than Roy is.

bipper
09-06-2007, 06:06 PM

This again?

Roy's Flare Blade is suicide if you charge it up fully while you're really damaged and his Counter may be more damaging but less likely to hit the enemy because it's in effect shorter. Besides, Marth's Dolphin Slash can send enemies flying much farther than Roy's Blazer. And Marth's attacks are the most strongest when the tip hits the enemy which takes full advantage of his long sword range. Having Roy's sweet spot in the center is pointless because using his long sword range to hit your opponent from afar won't deliver the most damage. And Marth looks way cooler and has a way better taunt. And Ken (the world's former Super Smash Bros. Melee champion. Even if he is the former champion the current champion is also a Marth user) has slaughtered every Roy user he faced and has never been defeated as Marth when he uses Roy. Even though Roy's attacks are fiery they're slower and faster opponents could easily interrupt Roy's moves with their own attacks. Marth on the other hand can strikes his oppponents way quicker and can stop opponents from using their attacks. It's better to have strong attacks that will hit the enemy than strong fiery attacks that keep getting stopped by the enemy.

Besides, Roy's too slow to deal damage quickly in Event Match 51. And his blade's sweeet spot is located at too inconvenient a place. With Marth you can easily deal heavy damage from far away while staying safe from most physical attacks (with the exception being Giga Bowser's physical attacks). Event Match 51 is about attacking the enemy while avoiding taking damage. Marth is a lot better at that than Roy is.

But can either one poop on the toilet properly? Didn't think so.

Peegee
09-06-2007, 08:39 PM
*checks that it's GC*

you are a Michael?

I am a michael too. My sons name is Michael Meyer IV. I am then the III.

Stop copying me prease :)

PS: sweet

SammieBabe
09-07-2007, 04:33 AM
Every time I try to take my two year old to the potty, he screams and runs away.. -_-
However, the baby is walking like a champ and turned one on the first of this month...:)

Rostum
09-07-2007, 06:04 AM
Going back to start studying again on Monday, after 2 years of doing nothing but random contract jobs, and constant bumming around.

I don't have kids, and the thought of having them at my age makes me uncomfortable.

bipper
09-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Every time I try to take my two year old to the potty, he screams and runs away.. -_-
However, the baby is walking like a champ and turned one on the first of this month...:)

Oh my goe there you are! Grats, and glad to hear the baby is already walking. As for the potty training thing, I found it extremely difficult to do with mom running things differently than I do. I actually had him in pull ups for months (which did nothing) then I just slapped undies on him. No questions. He got it right off. kinda weird, but cool.

rubah
09-07-2007, 03:58 PM
I remember before I was potty trained that one day I pooped on the patio and laughed to watch our dog eat it up!

"Puppa eat" is something you hear every now and then from my parents :p

(I do my pooing in toilets now though!)

bipper
09-07-2007, 07:17 PM
I remember before I was potty trained that one day I pooped on the patio and laughed to watch our dog eat it up!

abbud dabi dubi wat :confused: that is lawltastic.

I ate an entire box of Grape Nuts in one sitting.

You are indeed a fucking pervert and the horniest member. Poor grapes :(

Jojee
09-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Go Matt, and take pictures ;)

Pf @ bipper and Ren, you guys are all like <3 about your kids now but wait until they are teenagers. Then you will hate them XD

bipper
09-07-2007, 09:42 PM
I dunno, something in me can't wait till they are teenagers. The torture is all the more fun on my part.

Also Mikey came back from his moms wearing diapers. So I getta start over again.

/wrists.