PDA

View Full Version : Is there any other way to get Omnislash?

Seal Evil
09-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi guys,

I'm a bit confused here! I was looking through my old saved files, & I loaded up a random one & just had a look through how many items I had/level of materia etc... & I found 'Omnislash: 1' in my items list, but I'm really, really sure I didn't get at the Battle Arena. I dunno, maybe I did... but I seriously don't remember doing it!

So, is there any other way I can get it?

PuPu
09-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Other than hacking, or during the Final battle with Sephiroth, no.

Seal Evil
09-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Other than hacking, or during the Final battle with Sephiroth, no.
OK, thanks. :)

Man, I really don't remember doing it.

leader of mortals
09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Just look in the battle arena item screen thingy-mah-jig(awesome word) and see if you got omnislash from it. I think it dissapears... or you can see if you are in the special battle.

Mercen-X
09-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Fighting in the Battle Arena is pretty uneventul. I doubt most people would really remember earning the Omnislash unless they had been desperately trying for it.

ReloadPsi
09-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Occasionally this severely messed up glitch occurs causing all Limit Breaks to be available at the start of the game. Don't ask me how to make this happen as I don't know, but this does indeed enable Omnislash. Keep in mind, though, that this makes the Special Battle inaccessible, because you won't be able to buy and teach Omnislash, both of which are necessary.