PDA

View Full Version : Going Naked

Mr Nice
09-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Does anyone here get the chance to go naked? I love going nude when I'm alone, especially with the bedroom window wide open, it makes my skin feel alive! I spent a whole day completely nude doing all the things I would normally do, just without my clothes on. I would love to go nude more often, instead of in my own house I would love to go to a friends house and go nude, perhaps when I go for a sleepover I can get nude in my sleeping bag. Does anyone else here go nude on a frequent basis? How much do you enjoy doing it?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I don't do it as much as you do. If it's real hot I don a pair of underwear and walk around in that. Don't have to go round flashing my privates

Polaris
09-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I don't like walking around naked!:( If someone seems me like that they die :( So I'm just naked when I shower :bigsmile:

Breine
09-04-2007, 12:02 PM
I sometimes walk around naked when I'm home alone. It's extremely liberating and different. Lovely :)

Meat Puppet
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
I can’t say that I am as fanatical about being naked as you are, Mr Nice. But I do like... hmm. There are times when it has its uses.

Rengori
09-04-2007, 03:12 PM
The shower is good enough for me.

snacks
09-04-2007, 04:44 PM
I currently own my own house so every chance I get for nakey time is taken appropriately.

:D

Madame Adequate
09-04-2007, 05:02 PM
I do not like getting naked. If it were possible, I would wear clothes even in the shower. My body disgusts me. One day I shall replace it with a finely crafted form of metal and plastic, and then I shall be happy.

Jess
09-04-2007, 05:05 PM
I don't tend to walk around naked. :jess:

escobert
09-04-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm cold 99% of the time so, no I don't get naked.

demondude
09-04-2007, 06:45 PM
I tend not too seeing as I live in a house with other people.

For some that wouldn't be a problem but knocking is rare in my house. :(

Quindiana Jones
09-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I love being naked. I think clothes were a crap invention. :D

Apart from the whole freezin' yer bollocks off in winter stuff. Though it's pretty fun seeing your janglies jangling when you're naked and shivering.

.....umm......I mean.......SHUT UP!

Storm San
09-04-2007, 07:24 PM
no i dun go naked except when i take a shower and fuck

demondude
09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
no i dun go naked except when i take a shower and smurf

You smurf naked?

What an age we live in.

BardTard
09-04-2007, 07:49 PM
I love being naked! :D I sleep naked and when my mom leaves for work I run around naked (Unless it's freezing). YAY NAKEDNESS :D:D:D

Burtsplurt
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
I've never really tried it. Come to think about it, I've never even thought about it.

I don't think my housemates would be too happy. Except the female. :jokey:

...But she might call the Police.

White_Dove15445
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Unless I am showering, no. I feel incomplete without cloths, eww!

snacks
09-04-2007, 07:55 PM
no i dun go naked except when i take a shower and smurf

You smurf naked?

What an age we live in.

That's funny, why is it that I can read what he said.

But...

Eh nevermind.

naked ftw!

Iceglow
09-05-2007, 01:27 AM
I am no where near as manical as mr nice is to getting naked but I have to admit I have nothing against such a state. Well actually theres being naked when no one bar you or your partner is around and then theres being naked when Jack is around...he has this horrible habit of walking in to rooms to find me naked. Hell he's almost seen me naked as much as my girlfriend has!

kikimm
09-05-2007, 01:36 AM
There are times when I don't mind it, but generally, it's not a state that I enjoy being in. Like, if I realize that I'm home alone, the first thought that comes to me isn't HEY I CAN GET NAKED. I prefer having some clothes on.

Miriel
09-05-2007, 01:55 AM
The less clothes the better!

cloud21zidane16
09-05-2007, 01:58 AM
The less clothes the better!

agreed:up:

Psychotic
09-05-2007, 02:01 AM
It's not really my bag, baby. The novelty soon wears off.

Lawr
09-05-2007, 02:05 AM
It's not really my bag, baby.

No pun intended right?

Psychotic
09-05-2007, 02:07 AM
My post originally said "It's not really my thing", but I mean come on now, that's just pushing it in everyone's faces (whoops, there I go again)

Proxy
09-05-2007, 02:42 AM
I love being naked! :D I sleep naked and when my mom leaves for work I run around naked (Unless it's freezing). YAY NAKEDNESS :D:D:D
Seconded.

It's the reason why I want a place of my own, so I can strut around naked. Clothes are so confining. I'm naked as we speak.

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 02:58 AM
NAked? Hmmmm What if I told you I was naked right now?

Proxy
09-05-2007, 02:59 AM
NAked? Hmmmm What if I told you I was naked right now?

I'd give you a cyber high-five. Cause being naked on the internet is awesome.
Infact some people make a living that way. =o

Mirage
09-05-2007, 03:23 AM
I'm naked in my apartment pretty often. There's just me and my girlfriend here anyway.

Faris
09-05-2007, 04:03 AM
Nah, I like clothes.

Shlup
09-05-2007, 05:38 AM
My husband does not seem to mind that I enjoy being naked.

Araciel
09-05-2007, 05:39 AM
all the time. it's ok i guess...doesn't excite me or anything

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Being naked is fun but what usually comes after is even more fun.

Lucavi Rocks
09-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Lazlow: “Alright Liberty City, you are listening to Chatterbox, the show that is the number one reason…for the success of the internet. Alright, let’s take a call…who’s on the line?”
Caller: “Clothes!”
Lazlow: “Wh…what about them?!”
Caller: “Clothes!”
Lazlow: “What are you talking about??”
Caller: “Lazlow…clothes!! Clothes, Lazlow! I hate ‘em, I just hate ‘em!”
Lazlow: “Eh…we’re a…we’re all about opinions on Chatterbox, which is er…Liberty City’s premiere phone-in station. But…why don’t you like clothes…?”
Caller: “I just hate them, they’re so constricting! I mean does a lion wear clothes? And the lion is the king of the jungle! So why can’t I, a humble citizen, go naked!?!”
Lazlow: “Well I mean I guess a lion has two distinct advantages over you. One, I mean you say a king, and therefore it can ex, I mean you say a king, and therefore it can exercise it’s royal prerogative to not wear clothes, and two, it’s a cat, and therefore doesn’t have to, and three, I mean…now that I think about it…if you want to try to dress a lion you can, but…I…I guess what we’re learning is that life can be a little unfair at times!”
Caller: “I’m naked, Lazlow!! I’m naked!!”
Lazlow: “I…you know…I really didn’t need to know that!”
Caller: “Why Lazlow, why? Does it offend you?? I was born naked, I’m gonna die naked! I’m going to live naked! So there! There’s nothing wrong with being naked!! It’s so invigorating feeling the hot leather of a chair…or the cool wind from the north on your naked body.”
Lazlow: “I..I…I’m gonna have to cut you off…”
Caller: “Don’t you believe in free speech…and free expression? No, of course you don’t…all you believe in is free drinks!! I’m naked and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it! I’m naked and I feel sooo good!”
Lazlow: “Wh…what about winter!?!”
Caller: “What d’you mean?!”
Lazlow: “You know…I mea…what about winter?! When the wind blows, and it’s really cold…I mean…do you prance about like a ninny waiting for your privates to go blue??”
Caller: “I was born naked and I’m gonna die naked!!”
Lazlow: “Eh-heh…and all shriveled up by the sound of things!”
Caller: “Winter was invented by clothing companies! Clothes are unnecessary. They’re ugly! Have you ever cooked in the nude??”
Lazlow: “Nah…look is this leading anywhere, cos I mean, we’ve got a lot of other people waiting to talk about real things here…!”
Caller: “Nudity is real! Open your eyes! Take off your pants, come on!! Come on Lazlow, you can be a figure-head for Liberty City naturists! We have more members now for the first time since 1977. Nudity is back! A lot of people are into nudity and really understand the spiritual side.”
Lazlow: “What?!? Hanging out with loads of naked chicks? I mean I see the fun in it, but…I just think that clothes have distinct advantages. Like…like not accidentally cooking yourself, or…or when you’re working on a building…!”
Caller: “We’re not swingers! It’s not about sex. It’s about being one with the world.”
Lazlow: “Alright dude, groovy, hug a rainbow…”

Nominus Experse
09-06-2007, 06:52 AM
I enjoy being nude for the most part, but i refuse to cook whilst naked. It's just.. uncomfortable.

And eating toast is rather frustrating when wearing only your skin: all the crumbs are caught by my chest and stomach - and sometimes my pubic - hair. Crumbs in pubic hair = NO GOOD.

Dirufan
09-06-2007, 07:08 AM
I enjoy being nude for the most part, but i refuse to cook whilst naked. It's just.. uncomfortable.

And eating toast is rather frustrating when wearing only your skin: all the crumbs are caught by my chest and stomach - and sometimes my pubic - hair. Crumbs in pubic hair = NO GOOD.

No bueno. Not that I can say I've been there myself. I'd have to say it's the slight equivalent to crabs.

Rostum
09-06-2007, 07:09 AM
During sex, after sex, shower. That's about it.

Jojee
09-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I like to wear at least panties xP Although I can hardly walk around without a decent amount of clothing now, there's always people around. I have 3 roomies~ 2 summers ago I was a bit of a nudist. xD

Slade
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Going naked is pure awesomness. Haven't done it in so long. I guess I'll put it on the agenda for tomorrow :D

Captain Maxx Power
09-06-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm often naked around the house.

The Real Dark Messenger
09-06-2007, 11:55 AM
I love going around nude in the morning, it's so relaxing, but I can't spend a whole day walking around like that. Wouldn't feel right to make dinner while walking around naked, he he.

Caraliz
09-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Being self concious + naked = nightmare. :(

Mirage
09-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I love going around nude in the morning, it's so relaxing, but I can't spend a whole day walking around like that. Wouldn't feel right to make dinner while walking around naked, he he.

the only problem is that hot stuff from the foodmaking might get on your skin and private parts.

Namelessfengir
09-06-2007, 03:09 PM
bacon!!! oh god. but i dont do it so much now cuz im ussually assleap when this house is empty

bipper
09-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I don't mind it so much, except when things start getting thrown at me.

zorander
09-07-2007, 01:43 AM
It's not something that ever sticks out in my mind as a desire I feel like fulfilling, but I'm not that bothered about being nude either.
I generally don't think about it. If most of society didn't get their knickers in a twist over it, I don't see why more people can't do it.
I'd happily go shopping in the buff where it not for the fact that i'm bound to get locked up for it. (or have something thrown at me)

Eiko Guy
09-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Clothes are nice but my ass is nicer.

Ace14
09-07-2007, 02:38 AM
o_o wow this is an interesting thread lol, I like clothes but nakedness is cool too.

Fatal Impurity
09-07-2007, 03:26 AM
I'm never naked...but once in a blue moon it's good to sleep in the nude!

Tempest
09-07-2007, 04:26 AM
I'm already cold enough with clothes on, so being completely nude wouldn't be very comfortable for me.

fantasyjunkie
09-07-2007, 06:39 AM
I sometimes walk around naked when I'm home alone. It's extremely liberating and different. Lovely :)

Same here :)

Zante
09-07-2007, 07:36 AM
I hate being naked, it makes me feel uncomfortable even if noone is looking. I don’t even run around in my underwear or shirtless unless I have to.

Clouded Sky
09-08-2007, 01:08 AM
I save naked for the shower. And public baths.