PDA

View Full Version : Mafia - Game Over!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Radje
08-31-2007, 02:43 PM
No one likes a depressed corpse. Cheer up.

Levian
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
I havent been very lucky recently and my early death just emphasises that.

Now there's a sentence you don't say very often.

2 hours left.. not that I expect anything to happen in that time!

demondude
08-31-2007, 02:49 PM
I havent been very lucky recently and my early death just emphasises that.

Now there's a sentence you don't say very often.

2 hours left.. not that I expect anything to happen in that time!

I'm staying until del murder dies a painful death I need to witness it.

oddler
08-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Where are we, Alaska? I went to bed and got up and it's still daytime. :(

demondude
08-31-2007, 04:34 PM
Where are we, Alaska? I went to bed and got up and it's still daytime. :(

Levians like god lights go out when he pleases.
A pretty crappy god nonetheless

Levian
08-31-2007, 04:44 PM
On the second day of Mafia my true love gave to me, a noose and fucking pear tree~

The town of Genchat has yet again presented a body to hang, and this time the choice has fallen upon Magus of Zeal. Is he a citizen, is he? is he? Nope, he was. Or kind of was. Magus was assigned the role of Jester. He was a citizen, but the only way he would win was if he was lynched by his own people, which some of you seemed happy enough to help him with. Magus would've lost if the mafia killed him or if he survived this game. Magus has completed his task and will be announced a winner along with the winning team at the end of this little game.

Magus of Zeal is dead, and he was a Jester.

Night 2

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Resha
08-31-2007, 04:46 PM
omggg DAN :O

WATCH THAT SPOT.

Psychotic
YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS NO JESTER GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

also, Jester should be first place, winning team second place.

demondude
Damn does that mean I'm the only person that has been lynched and lost?

Sucks to be me. :p

Faris
08-31-2007, 04:49 PM
A TWIST IN THE STORY :eek:

Flying Mullet
08-31-2007, 04:52 PM
So what's the point of the Jester? :confused:

Levian
08-31-2007, 04:52 PM
YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS NO JESTER GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

I said that I'd love to use it in the next Mafia game if there ever is one, I didn't say it wasn't in this one. :D

So what's the point of the Jester? :confused:

Just a fun little side-quest thingie. It doesn't have anything to do with the main mafia vs. citizen deal. If you were wondering what a Jester does, I described it in my previous post. :p

Radje
08-31-2007, 04:58 PM
Levian is a sly fellow. But not as sly as the mafia so far it seems.

DK
08-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Haha you are a terrible man Levian.Didn't you say that there would only be mafia, citizens, cops and doctors in the first game? You screwed everyone with your pygmy lies

JackNapier
08-31-2007, 05:12 PM
Lynch Levian!

Old Manus
08-31-2007, 05:14 PM
An winrar is magus

I Took the Red Pill
08-31-2007, 05:23 PM
Everyone's strategy would've changed if we'd known their was a jester you Norwegian two-faced midget. :mad2:

Radje
08-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Everyone's strategy would've changed if we'd known their was a jester you Norwegian two-faced midget. :mad2:

http://www.hsgalleries.com/gallery04/images/xcraftexpo2005_4.jpg

Levian
08-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Haha you are a terrible man Levian.Didn't you say that there would only be mafia, citizens, cops and doctors in the first game? You screwed everyone with your pygmy lies

The Jester is a citizen kinda. ;) Just a small side role anyway.

Old Manus
08-31-2007, 05:41 PM
If everyone knew there was a jester involved, it would be pretty much impossible for him to win.

ps: am i active enough yet foa

fire_of_avalon
08-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Maybe a little too active. :shifty:

Shauna
08-31-2007, 07:24 PM
Well done Magus. FOR WINNING.

McLovin'
08-31-2007, 07:53 PM
^^

Shiny
08-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Magus of Zeal is dead, and he was a Jester.
Screw you, Magus. :)

also, Jester should be first place, winning team second place.
Never listening to you again. "THERE IS ONLY COP AND DOCTOR STFU SHINY." Right.

Psychotic
08-31-2007, 07:56 PM
I told you there wasn't initially~

Levian
08-31-2007, 09:29 PM
"Oh man these murders are so lame" said Shauna, while supplying a 4th layer of lip balm. "If there only was some way to stop them..." she thought to herself. She decided it was an impossible task for just a teenage girl, even if her breasts were at least larger than average. She decided to head over to oddler's house. She knocked three times, one for the sake of knocking, twice in case he didn't hear it the first time and thrice for fun. When knocking the third time, the door opened, so she went inside. Oh the horrible sight! Shauna outscreamed a Marilyn Manson concert when she saw oddler dead in his bathtub, with lots of yucky eels covering his bloody body. oddler was a citizen.

Day 3

Okay, the poll didn't work very well, so we're gonna use the old system again, the one we used in Day 1. Day 3 will end in 24 hours from this post. Or probably a bit later since I'll probably be drunk at around that time. It's Saturday, don't judge me!

Resha
08-31-2007, 09:32 PM
ODDLER NO.

And how come Shauna discovers him? :shifty:

oddler
08-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Bitches. Totally saw that coming. :lol:

Oh, well. Learn from my eel-ridden nakedness, k? :)

Psychotic
08-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Way to pick off people who are enthusiastic about the game and making it enjoyable, you mafia pricks. oddler is cool. Yes, he is. No, you don't like him because you suck, not because he sucks. He is great. :twak: YES, HE IS.

Shauna
08-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Nooo! ;_; Oddler! ;_;

McLovin'
08-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Ghost Magus: Next time a mobster shall die!

Shauna
08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh man. This entire finding-oddler-thing looks bad for me. ;_;

Captain Maxx Power
08-31-2007, 09:55 PM
Unknown elements in the game? Utter treachery! How are any of us supposed to trust anything anymore? Gah, my mind!

Rengori
08-31-2007, 09:57 PM
I find it a little suspicious that SHAUNA found him. :shifty:

Levian
08-31-2007, 10:00 PM
I picked her at random, nothing else to it. :p I suggest you base your suspicions on more relevant stuff. ;)

Old Manus
08-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Rengori has to be involved somewhere :shifty: He has the highest amount of posts in this thread of a player still alive

Vote 4 Rengori

Rengori
08-31-2007, 10:01 PM
I picked her at random, nothing else to it. :p I suggest you base your suspicions on more relevant stuff. ;)

But that's hard!

Shiny
08-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Whoa, that was a quick night. Poor oddler. *glares at Shauna*

Radje
08-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Is it more suspicious when people have made no accusations, or when people have made accusations of specific people?

Captain Maxx Power
08-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Is it more suspicious when people have made no accusations, or when people have made accusations of specific people?

It's suspicious when people ask too many questions, Radje...:shifty:

Radje
08-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Maybe so Captain. But ONE doesn't strike me as too many.

Levian
08-31-2007, 11:22 PM
1. Okay, so voting will end exactly 24 hours from the original post where Day 3 started, any votes or changes after that won't count. I won't be around when that time is, but I'll get around to change to Night 3 a few hours later.

2. And come on, citizens! You have to cooperate and figure out who the mafia are! Some analyzing of the game is in order. I know you can do it.

3. Remember to state in your post when you're voting. Ok, carry on!

Freya
08-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Wow, you people are oh so suspicous.

Shauna
09-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Lekana is Mafia!

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2007, 12:05 AM
I'll win this yet. Everyone who's NOT in the mafia raise your hand.

*raises hand*

Rengori
09-01-2007, 12:06 AM

*raises hand*

What are you up to?

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2007, 12:36 AM
What are you up to?

You're right, bit too obvious. Anyone's who not not a member of the mafia, or anyone who's not not not a member of the civilians, if you're part of the first group or not then do not not not raise your hand, if you're not part of the second or the first or not not a mafia, then do not not raise your hand, or alternatively if you're not mafia but not not a civilian and are not not part of the second group then don't raise your hand.

Rengori
09-01-2007, 12:39 AM
What are you up to?

You're right, bit too obvious. Anyone's who not not a member of the mafia, or anyone who's not not not a member of the civilians, if you're part of the first group or not then do not not not raise your hand, if you're not part of the second or the first or not not a mafia, then do not not raise your hand, or alternatively if you're not mafia but not not a civilian and are not not part of the second group then don't raise your hand.
YOU DIDN'T NOT NOT RAISE YOUR HAND, GIT HIM

JackNapier
09-01-2007, 01:23 AM

*raises hand*

What are you up to?

Rengori visibly did not raise his hand. Therefore, he is mafia.

*raises hand*

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2007, 01:25 AM

*raises hand*

He rose his hand! He's not not not not NOT mafia! Get 'IM...or don't not not get 'im.

JackNapier
09-01-2007, 01:30 AM

*raises hand*

He rose his hand! He's not not not not NOT mafia! Get 'IM...or don't not not get 'im.

But you rose your hand as well! That makes you not not not not NOT mafia also!

Rengori
09-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Let's lynch Captain Maxx for using that damn meme that Goldenboko has killed too many times to count. Clearly memes are pure evil, and thus he's in the mafia.

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Let's lynch Captain Maxx for using that damn meme that Goldenboko has killed too many times to count. Clearly memes are pure evil, and thus he's in the mafia.

Firstly I used it long before he did, secondly avatar choice is hardly grounds for lynching.

Del Murder
09-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Ok, this isn't working. I'm going to go back to my original strategy and say that people who are being quiet are the ones doing the plotting. It really is the best way to win the internet version of this game because people just forget about you.

That being said, I have noticed Lekana has only made one post in this thread. This is suspicious. If she wasn't mafia wouldn't she at least try to figure out who is the mafia? I therefore am accusing her of being mafia.

Vote for Lekana.

Resha
09-01-2007, 08:54 AM
But Lekana only just came in, as a replacement for Psy.

Radje
09-01-2007, 10:26 AM
She's had plenty of time to make a few posts, but I disagree with Del. Those making public accusations of specific people are more likely Mafia than those keeping quiet. The Mafia know who each other are and so aren't afraid of accusing people. Where-as civilians have the fear of accusing someone who actually is mafia, and getting lynched the next night.

demondude
09-01-2007, 11:57 AM
I wanted people to lynch fonz for the dirty woman he is. :(

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Ok, this isn't working. I'm going to go back to my original strategy and say that people who are being quiet are the ones doing the plotting. It really is the best way to win the internet version of this game because people just forget about you.

That's a very good point. Mafia members could very easily just sit back and not respond, thusly eliminating them from suspicion.

Levian
09-01-2007, 02:14 PM
A little reminder of who's still in the game:

* Captain Maxx Power
* Del Murder
* DK
* Faris
* fire_of_avalon
* Flying Mullet
* I Took the Red Pill
* Jessweeee♪
* Lekana
* Old Manus
* Radje
* Rengori
* Resha
* Shauna
* Shiny
* The Fonz
* The Summoner of Leviathan
* Übel

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-01-2007, 03:42 PM
You guys, we need to stop pointing the fingers everywhere. Seriously, that is what the Mafia would want: to cause disorder among the ranks of the citizens. If there was disorder among our ranks then we cannot think as a group and just kill each other off as we are now doing. :/

So let's think this through.

First we know that demondude55, oddler, Miriel, and Magus of Zeal are citizens and all dead (Magus, I assume that even though he is a jester still counts as a citizen). I thought I read at one point Levian saying that for the first lynching, 4 would be the majority vote (I cannot find where he said that, but I thought he did). So assuming that I am remembering correctly, that would mean there are only 7 citizens. Seeing as 4 citizens have been killed that leaves 3 of us left (myself and two others). Anyways, what this means in the end is that we need to be more thoughtful about who we lynch. Random accusations are only going to kill more citizens. As we kill off more of ourselves, then our chances of winning diminishes.

Now let's look at who the Mafia killed. First it was Miriel. Now why would they kill her? She has played the game before, so off the bat she could be viewed as a threat. A veteran player could give us the upperhand, so why not kill her? Besides that, is there anyone for personal reasons that would kill her? I would have to go through the thread again to see. Del would have a reason for he could claim that he would have never killed his girlfriend to show his innocences if he was a mafia player. Then again, that might not be the case. The second murder, which I am assuming the Mafia had a hand in, was oddler. Now why kill oddler? This one kinda threw me off, since I cannot think of a reason. Because of this I am thinking that maybe oddler was a doctor, though if he was, wouldn't have Levian had said so? Hmmm...

Finally Psy got killed off because he found out something he shouldn't have. Levian choose not to disclose his allegiance, meaning it is possible Lekana is taking over his role. This would also lead me to believe that the subs are taking over the roles of those they replace. Back to Psy's allegiance. If he was a citizen, what could he have found out that would have deem his "disqualified" as sorts? If he was a Mafia, then what would have that been? For some reason, to me it seems that the citizens are working on a more limited information system making me think Psy was a citizen, yet I am torn. He could have as well have been a Mafia since he was causing some disorder into the game by starting to accuse quite a few people right off the bat.

So that is what I have to say. No definite information, but nonetheless something to think about. So let's get our arse in gear and kill the Mafia guys!

BTW I realize this post will get me targeted by the Mafia. It might as well get the citizens after me thinking that I am trying to use some type of reverse psychology. *sighs* I guess I am a marked man.

EDIT: It would be a good idea to go back and see who was voting for who when it was time to lynch people, since it is obvious that the mafia has been convincing us to kill off our own people.

demondude
09-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I think I've worked out who the mafia are but I won't tell.

In fact I'm certain.

Resha
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure Psy was either a citizen or something harmless, because otherwise he wouldn't have been killed off for discovering who the Mafia were =/ What I'm not sure about is whether this automatically makes Lekana, his replacement, a citizen also -- a citizen to replace a citizen? Or could she have been made something else?

Faris
09-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure Psy was either a citizen or something harmless, because otherwise he wouldn't have been killed off for discovering who the Mafia were =/ What I'm not sure about is whether this automatically makes Lekana, his replacement, a citizen also -- a citizen to replace a citizen? Or could she have been made something else?

Well, he could have been mafia and discovered who the cop or doctor is. ohsnap

09-01-2007, 04:06 PM

Or you are being a Mafia, by trying to manipulate our ideas. *glares at Faris*

Levian
09-01-2007, 04:09 PM
I thought I read at one point Levian saying that for the first lynching, 4 would be the majority vote (I cannot find where he said that, but I thought he did). So assuming that I am remembering correctly, that would mean there are only 7 citizens. Seeing as 4 citizens have been killed that leaves 3 of us left (myself and two others).

Hmm, you must've misinterpretated something I said, there's an unspecified amount of citizens and an unspecified amount of mafia. Whoever gets the majority vote is lynched. The Mafia will win when they are in majority as it will then be impossible for the citizens to win, so there's definitely more citizens than mafia right now.

Because of this I am thinking that maybe oddler was a doctor, though if he was, wouldn't have Levian had said so? Hmmm...

Yes correct, I will reveal all roles at death. This isn't certain for Mafia games that might occur in the future, though. But for this game I'll reveal all roles at death.

Levian choose not to disclose Psy's allegiance, meaning it is possible Lekana is taking over his role. This would also lead me to believe that the subs are taking over the roles of those they replace.

Correct and correct again.

09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Okay, so I was wrong about the first bit, but I think I am right in thinking that the Mafia either are the majority of the players now are pretty damn close to being it, though their votes would not count for the lynching anyways.

*thinks more about this*

Shauna
09-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Faris hasn't been posting too often... *suspicious*

Faris
09-01-2007, 04:19 PM

Or you are being a Mafia, by trying to manipulate our ideas. *glares at Faris*

Well, think about it. If he was the cop he could've found out by the asking period, but that wouldn't get him killed.

I knew speaking up would get people to consider lynching me :mad2: Jeeze, all I do is help a little and you all gang up on me :cry:

09-01-2007, 04:21 PM
That's what I have been thinking. She's been pretty quiet about everything so making it when she does post rather suspicious. I'd like to think that she is trying to get us off some trail. I mean if Psy was citizen that means Lekana is one too, which puts more people on or side. Though the inverse could be true too. Hmmm...

I think Faris would be a safe bet to lynch or foa. The reason I still say foa now is because of her reaction. Why would a citizen want to lynch another citizen for wanting to lynch them, it would be pretty spiteful thing to do. It sounds like something a mobster would do.

EDIT: The "ohsnap" was what kinda made me suspicious, since it seemed you were intentionally trying to undermined our thinking rather than making a suggestion.

Faris
09-01-2007, 04:26 PM
EDIT: The "ohsnap" was what kinda made me suspicious, since it seemed you were intentionally trying to undermined our thinking rather than making a suggestion.

Uhm, I pointed out a possible mafia. Why wouldn't I be doing some sort of dance?

09-01-2007, 04:34 PM
It's still how you said it. Me and Resha were both agreeing on leaning toward Psy's innocence. This is made under the assumption that Resha is not a Mafia. Seeing as if Psy was a citizen (ergo Lekana one as well) and we thought him Mafia, as you suggested then that would work to the advantage of the Mafia since we would then target Lekana and kill off our own. Then again Resha could be a Mafia working against me. By supplying me with more reasons for why Psy would be a citizen rather than a Mafia, she could persuade me to think he is a citizen when in fact he was a mafia.

What it comes down to is who I think is more likely a Mafia, you or Resha.

Levian
09-01-2007, 04:43 PM
speaking of lynching, it's less than 5 hours left to to vote. Here's the vote list so far:

* Captain Maxx Power - DK
* Del Murder - Lekana
* DK
* Faris - The Fonz
* fire_of_avalon
* Flying Mullet
* I Took the Red Pill
* Jessweeee♪
* Lekana
* Old Manus - Rengori
* Radje
* Rengori
* Resha
* Shauna
* Shiny
* The Fonz
* Übel - Shauna

Fonzie
09-01-2007, 04:49 PM
How am I not dead yet?

I demand that I'm killed off. :mad2:

Faris
09-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah, and we could suspect you for possibly misleading us all. Look at this! Two best buddies going against each other. SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY =)

The saying still is "guilty until proven innocent" and I know saying that is going to get me killed. IF I GET LYNCHED DON'T HANG ME PLZ!

Personally, I wouldn't vote Resha. There are still a lot of other people to consider. The Fonz has been very quiet as well. Something that happens a lot in mafia games is that whoever seems suspicious ends up being innocent or a cop and killed off. Mafia is cunning. Since someone, I can't remember who said it first, but they said that whoever is really quite should be suspected. Wouldn't mafia talk more to cover their ass?

FINE FONZ *vote*

ok

Fonzie
09-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah, and we could suspect you for possibly misleading us all. Look at this! Two best buddies going against each other. SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY =)

The saying still is "guilty until proven innocent" and I know saying that is going to get me killed. IF I GET LYNCHED DON'T HANG ME PLZ!

Personally, I wouldn't vote Resha. There are still a lot of other people to consider. The Fonz has been very quiet as well. Something that happens a lot in mafia games is that whoever seems suspicious ends up being innocent or a cop and killed off. Mafia is cunning. Since someone, I can't remember who said it first, but they said that whoever is really quite should be suspected. Wouldn't mafia talk more to cover their ass?

FINE FONZ *vote*

This was my first week of school so I've had a lot of homework and stuff like that, but at least I get my drivers license tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to me. :D

Shauna
09-01-2007, 04:59 PM
I'll go with Ubel. Just for the sake of it. :D

ok

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm voting for DK, simply because he seems to be very quiet recently. So I'm essentially using the Del Murder logic on that one.

ok

Resha
09-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Well. I just reread Lev's post on Psy's death, and I can swear...I can swear he's edited it. The bottom bit now reads "found out something he shouldn't have", whereas...when I first read it I thought it said "found out who the Mafia was" or something. :p But eh, whatever. Maybe I made that up in my mind.

But either way. It doesn't really matter; he's dead, and I'm not going to go for Lekana's throat just yet. Sure she's had time to settle in, but I haven't seen that many posts from her in general (regardless of this thread) anyways.

The Fonz; hormonal and perverse, asking to get killed? Or another Jester? Levian deceived us all once. Would he do it again? But either way, The Fonz isn't convincing enough :p so out with you. I don't care to lynch you.

And I'm not voting yet. I can't :(

Radje
09-01-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm suspicious of DK too. He has made just enough posts in this thread to keep up appearances but managing to keep out of the way otherwise. Keeping him from gathering suspicion.

I vote DK.

DK
09-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Actually I've been busy playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and GB and sorting out my Student Loan. :monster:

Anyway, I am going to vote for Del Murder, because I don't believe his girlfriend spiel on little bit. As I thin TSoL pointed out, Miriel got "whacked" first, and no one knew better than Del that Miriel was already experienced and well versed in this game, and would be a threat to the Mafia. Also I feel his defence of himself was forced and unnatural. I do not trust him to not be a mafia, so yeah.

Resha
09-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Seconding Del Murder.

Fonzie
09-01-2007, 07:03 PM
What the hell, I'll say Del Murder.

09-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Let's lynch Del Murder! (Tis my vote)

Psychotic
09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Actually I've been busy playing Wolfenstein: Enemy TerritoryI can vouch for this. Come play with us sometime, EoFFers! It's free (and legally free) to download! No? Oh well.

It's funny 'cause when I was playing, I had to vigorously assert to you all that I was a citizen - because everybody wants everybody else to think they're a citizen. Now I have to deny being anything at all 'cause of Lekky.
Well. I just reread Lev's post on Psy's death, and I can swear...I can swear he's edited it. The bottom bit now reads "found out something he shouldn't have", whereas...when I first read it I thought it said "found out who the Mafia was" or somethingI know every single bloody role. Mafia, cops, doctors, the lot.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-01-2007, 08:33 PM
What the hell?! Why is everyone being lynched? This is one hell of a game Levian...genius.:rolleyes2

Shiny
09-01-2007, 08:42 PM
I think Lekana is a cop and Psy was one too. It makes sense that Del Murder would want her gone. Captain Maxx Power is, also suspicious because he keeps agreeing with Del Murder and backing him up. As well as Flying Mullet who is currently absent.

I vote to lynch Del Murder please.

Rengori
09-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Everyone else is saying Del Murder. (That means I'm voting him too)

fire_of_avalon
09-01-2007, 09:20 PM
That's what I have been thinking. She's been pretty quiet about everything so making it when she does post rather suspicious. I'd like to think that she is trying to get us off some trail. I mean if Psy was citizen that means Lekana is one too, which puts more people on or side. Though the inverse could be true too. Hmmm...

I think Faris would be a safe bet to lynch or foa. The reason I still say foa now is because of her reaction. Why would a citizen want to lynch another citizen for wanting to lynch them, it would be pretty spiteful thing to do. It sounds like something a mobster would do.

Just because I'm a spiteful, vengeful, wrathful bitch doesn't necessarily mean I want to kill you. ;)

On a more serious note, I vote to lynch Del Murder. I agree with everything DK has said. He has the best motivation out of anyone to make the kills that have been made, including lynchings. He, above the rest of us, would know how good Miriel is at this game. And just because he loves her doesn't make me bat an eye. I love my boyfriend, but I also get a kick out of beating him at games he considers himself especially good at. It only makes sense for Miriel to be the first and most obvious target of the man that knows her best.

Additionally, this strategy he keeps promoting, the one where you lynch those who speak least? He's only made 3-5 posts in this thread tops, from what I can tell. Following his own game plan a little close? Maybe to throw us all off?

I vote Del Murder.

Flying Mullet
09-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Del Murder please.

Resha
09-01-2007, 11:52 PM
:laugh:

Freya
09-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Whoa, I can't even be absent from a time with out suspicion setting in. Seriously though, What makes me so bad? I've read things that TSoL said and agree. I know that paul plays stupid things like that and I know DK's his side kick in those stpid things so that prolly is where DK has been. And Resha seems pretty sound as a citizen, so far. But not being in here that long, and i'm too lazy to go read all the post right now :p, i'll just have to go with what everyone else is saying Del.

Levian
09-02-2007, 12:45 AM
The people have spoken, it is time to reunite the modern Romeo & Juliet, in death. I bet there'll be one person happy to see him up there in heaven! Oh yes, Del Murder will be hanged at sunset. As he walks up to the noose, he angrily shakes his fist at his fellow citizen. Yes, fellow. Oh well. Add one to the bunch of innocently accused, I guess!

Night 3

Everyone with night activities PM their stuff to me. You know the drill~

Shiny
09-02-2007, 12:47 AM
What the hell. Oops. :O_O:

Psychotic
09-02-2007, 12:47 AM
I know that paul plays stupid things like that and I know DK's his side kickI could kick you and kiss you at the same time. ET > WoW, but Dan as my sidekick? I love it. :laugh:

Rengori
09-02-2007, 12:48 AM
I'm starting to think that no one in this game is mafia, and Levian is just choosing people at random to be iced.

McLovin'
09-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Ghost Magus: Welcome to hell Del. You'll get used it.

Freya
09-02-2007, 12:53 AM
I know that paul plays stupid things like that and I know DK's his side kickI could kick you and kiss you at the same time. ET > WoW, but Dan as my sidekick? I love it. :laugh:
I'm sorry babe! I didn't mean to say that what you do is stupid.

Shauna
09-02-2007, 12:56 AM
See you people?! :(

Freya
09-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Hey I've read 4 pages of this freaking thread don't blame me.

Shiny
09-02-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm starting to think that no one in this game is mafia, and Levian is just choosing people at random to be iced.
:eep: If no one was mafia, Miriel and oddler wouldn't have been killed.

Psychotic
09-02-2007, 01:01 AM
I don't know how you could accuse Lekana of being mafia by virtue of the fact that she was inactive, 'cause basically she's my replacement and we have the same role, and I sure as heck wasn't inactive.

Although it's a double-edged sword. If you think the way I acted was a bit dodgy and mafiaesque, and if Lekana is being more subtle, my actions could give her away.

McLovin'
09-02-2007, 01:06 AM
Ghost Magus: The dead do not speak to the living! Back to hell with the rest of us you heathen!

Psychotic
09-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Nah, I'm good thanks.

09-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Uh oh....we are really screwing ourselves. I say we look at who voted for Del and one of them had to be Mafia.

DK
09-02-2007, 01:17 AM
I know DK's his side kick

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know to some of you lesser beings Paul is like, a God or something, but really now. Some of us have got more self respect than that.

Anyway, that's a big kick in the teeth. Back to the drawing board we go.

Shiny
09-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Uh oh....we are really screwing ourselves. I say we look at who voted for Del and one of them had to be Mafia.

Almost everyone voted for Del, so if we went with that logic then nearly every damn one would be mafia. And that wouldn't make sense, because there are more citizens then mafia.

Shauna
09-02-2007, 01:19 AM
I'm still thinking Ubel! :p

McLovin'
09-02-2007, 01:19 AM

Or is it the ones who DIDN'T vote? *cough you cough*

DK
09-02-2007, 01:22 AM
He did vote. For Del Murder. :monster:

09-02-2007, 01:24 AM

Almost everyone voted for Del, so if we went with that logic then nearly every damn one would be mafia. And that wouldn't make sense, because there are more citizens then mafia.

No, by that logic it means that at least one person who voted for Del should be a Mafia, not them all. I make this assumption in light of the fact that the Mafia are aware of who is and is not Mafia, thus there would be some trying to get more citizens killed, especially ones who are already under suspicion.

Or is it the ones who DIDN'T vote? *cough you cough*

I did vote for Del.

Miriel
09-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Pfft. Fine. Y'all play your little game. Del Murder and I are going to eat Korean BBQ and go bowling and search for yummy bread.

I'm pretty sure Mafia is going to win this game.

Also, I know who you are Mafia, and don't think for a second I won't get my revenge on you. :mad2:

Rengori
09-02-2007, 01:35 AM
I think all of you guys suck.

Point taken.

Shauna
09-02-2007, 01:41 AM
We do suck! We haven't got a single mafia yet. xD

Radje
09-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Pfft. Fine. Y'all play your little game. Del Murder and I are going to eat Korean BBQ and go bowling and search for yummy bread.

I'm pretty sure Mafia is going to win this game.

Also, I know who you are Mafia, and don't think for a second I won't get my revenge on you. :mad2:

You couldn't be nice and reveal who they are to us could you. It'd make the game much easier :p

09-02-2007, 01:52 AM
We need a medium to communicate with the dead. Is it me or does the dead become omniscient?

Shiny
09-02-2007, 02:00 AM
We do suck! We haven't got a single mafia yet. xD
Don't rub it in. ;__; I blame Magus for everything and anyone that ever died in the world ever. :)

Del Murder
09-02-2007, 05:07 AM
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

I should have paid more attention and seen that Relenka was a replacement.

Resha
09-02-2007, 07:36 AM
oh man =[ we suck. I'm sorry Del I'm sorry ;__;

demondude
09-02-2007, 10:34 AM
All three of the people you have lynched by the way have similar usernames.

Demondude55 - ?
Del murder - ?
Magus of zeal - the whole thing

Think outside the box people.

McLovin'
09-02-2007, 10:52 AM
XD

Loony BoB
09-02-2007, 12:52 PM
I really do have to blame the cop for all of this. I still haven't had any contact! What has the cop done so far? They need to figure out some sort of sign for the peoples.

Levian
09-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Stay out of the game, poopie :smash:

No cop contact with BoB, or any outsiders, plz.

Captain Maxx Power
09-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Where's the sun?

Levian
09-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Lacking some stuff to start Day 4, so the sun has been put on hold. If I haven't gotten it in 4 hours, I'll start the next day.

Del Murder
09-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Remember that this is a team game. The point is not to stay alive. The point is to get all of the opposite team to die. The cops are the ones who should be driving this game. If a cop finds a mafia, one of them should flat out state 'I am the cop, and ____ is Mafia'. Either the town believes you and you're down one mafia, or they don't and kill you, find out you are a cop and were telling the truth, and get the mafia the next round. This puts a target on the cop's back but if the doctor is still around the cop should not be in danger once they are revealed.

I hope you guys kill all the mafia because that means I still win. :)

Good luck!

Rengori
09-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I know, seriously, I was wondering why the fuck there's a cop role when he doesn't do :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

Psychotic
09-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Maybe the cop hasn't found any mafia yet!

hahaha lev i posted in ur thred

Shiny
09-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I know, seriously, I was wondering why the smurf there's a cop role when he doesn't do :skull::skull::skull::skull:.
That's exactly what I was thinking about the doctor.

Captain Maxx Power
09-02-2007, 08:31 PM
If the cop does reveal himself then it's more a case of it being negative; if they're lying and we don't believe them, we lynch a mafia. Good call. If they're lying and we do believe them, we help the mafia. If they're telling the truth and we don't believe them, we lose a cop. If they're telling the truth and we do believe them, chances are they'll die the next round. So really the cop saying they're the cop (even if they're not) is a sure fire way to either get yourself lynch or killed. In a normal mafia game it's common for the cop to only talk to players they feel they can trust. So just because the cop hasn't posted here doesn't mean they're not doing their job.

Loony BoB
09-02-2007, 09:25 PM
I know, seriously, I was wondering why the smurf there's a cop role when he doesn't do :skull::skull::skull::skull:.
I think the doctor has the hardest time considering he has no idea if it's worth saving someone or not.

Del Murder
09-02-2007, 09:57 PM
I would say sacrificing a cop for a mafia would be a good trade, as there are more citizens than mafia, but you guys play how you want.

The only way the cops in this game are playing it well is if they haven't found any mafia yet. That's all good as it is partly chance, and there is that stupid godfather to worry about. Once a cop finds a mafia then that mafia should be killed within no more than two days. I honestly don't remember who the cops are so I don't know if they found any mafia yet.

Rengori
09-02-2007, 09:59 PM
I would say sacrificing a cop for a mafia would be a good trade, as there are more citizens than mafia, but you guys play how you want.

Yeah, I would rather lose a cop for a mafia than everyone for no one.

Del Murder
09-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Also, if the cop reveals the mafia and people lynch the mafia, then that cop should be safe as long as the doctor chooses to save them. If the mafia end up finding the doctor then the cop will likely die the next round, but that at least gives them some time to find another mafia. finding the doctor is just plain chance as long as the doctor keeps quiet about it, so odds are that cop will last a few rounds once he/she reveals their hand.

Shiny
09-02-2007, 10:13 PM
It would be good for the cop to reveal themselves and reveal who they came up as mafia so we can lynch them. That way the doctor will know to protect the cop at night.

Radje
09-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Who knows if the cop has revealed anyone as mafia yet though? As DeadDel said, a lot of it is down to chance in who s/he chose to investigate at night.

Levian
09-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Despite being Sunday, it was not particularly sunny, it was in fact pitch dark. Not very uncommon at certain hours of the day. To avoid further killings, the citizen decided to make a curfew. Everyone had to lock themselves up before 10 PM and stay inside, and not open the for ANYONE, especially door salesmen. Not because they might kill you, but because their prices are to die for. Totally not worth it. Shiny looked through the window, it was raining. Oh what she wouldn't have paid to be in a totally different place right now. She noticed the light being turned off at Übel's house. Übel usually had a sleeping heart out of this world. He slept so good you'd think God himself had asked him to sleep. Not today, though. For some reason he couldn't get the feeling that somebody was out to get him. He wasn't completely paranoid. His bed had been replaced with a huge bear trap! Rest in pieces, Übel. :( Übel was a doctor. Was he the only one?

Day 4

16 villagers remain...

* DK
* Faris
* fire_of_avalon
* Flying Mullet
* I Took the Red Pill - DK
* Jessweeee♪
* Lekana
* Old Manus - Radje
* Radje - DK
* Rengori - DK
* Resha - I Took the Red Pill
* Sergeant Hartman
* Shauna - Captain Maxx Power
* Shiny

24 hours till sunset. Remember to specify that you're voting when you're voting.

Faris
09-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Oh no. :(

Who would want to kill Übel ?

Rengori
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Übel! Your death shall not be in vain!

Miriel
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
I think the doctor has the hardest time considering he has no idea if it's worth saving someone or not.

This is why the doctor should play close attention to the game and try and figure out who is an innocent citizen and who is MOST AT RISK. They don't, for example, choose to save someone who has only posted a couple times in the thread, under the radar and who isn't at risk to die you meanie.

Edit: And if in doubt, the doctor should just choose to save himself. xD

Radje
09-02-2007, 11:22 PM

This is why the doctor should play close attention to the game and try and figure out who is an innocent citizen and who is MOST AT RISK. They don't, for example, choose to save someone who has only posted a couple times in the thread, under the radar and who isn't at risk to die you meanie.

Edit: And if in doubt, the doctor should just choose to save himself. xD

Shame he didn't take your advice before tonight then :(

Old Manus
09-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Screw the good of the townspeople, if I was the doctor I would have saved myself every round :(

Shiny
09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Übel was a doctor.
Figures. He wasn't participating actively like we needed. :eep:

17 villagers remain...

* Captain Maxx Power
* DK
* Faris
* fire_of_avalon
* Flying Mullet
* I Took the Red Pill
* Jessweeee♪
* Lekana
* Old Manus
* Radje
* Rengori
* Resha
* Shauna
* Shiny
* The Fonz
That's 16, Lev. And why did my name have to be in that? *glares at self*

Levian
09-02-2007, 11:30 PM
That's 16, Lev.

Congratulations! You passed the test. :shifty:

JackNapier
09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
I was attempting to save you people, and was offline for the whole night 3!! This is unjust, you guys are so screwed now.

Shauna
09-02-2007, 11:37 PM
:(

Freya
09-03-2007, 12:10 AM
:eek: Um... we're gonna lose btw guys....

fire_of_avalon
09-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Well, now no one can be saved. I just knew Del Murder was a mafia. I'm going to have to think about this next one. :/

Shauna
09-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Oh man. I'm so gonna be suspected now. ;_; why did I pick Ubel at random!? :(

Faris
09-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Well, now no one can be saved.

:( Übel was a doctor. Was he the only one?

*crosses fingers*

We've gotten rid of most of the people who we suspected. Who would we least suspect?

Shauna
09-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Hm... Maxx Power? TSoL?

Faris
09-03-2007, 12:31 AM
How about Jessweeee♪ or Old Manus? They haven't been suspected much either. My gut says that it isn't either of them though.

Shauna
09-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Well, our gut instincts have failed us so far. xD

Faris
09-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Well, our gut instincts have failed us so far. xD

Eh, who knows. Maybe we just need to analyze the thread a bit more. After all:
fyi, I did not make any posts after finding out what I found out, so take all posts made by me as speculation.

Loony BoB
09-03-2007, 08:54 AM
It might be an idea to investigate who has voted for each of the people who have died. Consistencies might appear. If they turn out to be citizens, at least you've got rid of a person who constantly (if unwittingly) helps out the mafia!

Radje
09-03-2007, 10:13 AM
If you look back at consistent voting patterns you run the risk of coming up against mafia bluffs. I had a look over the rest of the thread and have come to the conclusion that DK has started the flow of voting for Del Murder, voted consistently for Magus of Zeal before he died and otherwise has never voted anyone who hasn't been proved innocent.

Personally I think he is clearly mafia if you have a look backwards, his cold disregard of Del's death is in character too.

I've said before that i'm suspicious of DK's tactics of only coming in to state his accusations, and to say something about a player who has died but no more.

I vote DK

ok

I think others should consider following too. Maybe the cop could help convince those to vote in my favour if he has investigated DK before now.

Resha
09-03-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm feeling pretty suspicious about DK myself now... HOWEVER.

Was Ubel the only doctor? :p How did the Mafia guess, anyways? Or were they just lucky?

Anyways.

This round, I'm going for I Took the Red Pill.

ok

Rengori
09-03-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm gonna go on a limb and say Red Pill also.

Radje
09-03-2007, 10:27 AM
You are suspicious of DK but go for someone completely different? :confused:

demondude
09-03-2007, 10:29 AM
You guys are smurfed. :laugh:

Rengori
09-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Fine, I'll fucking vote DK, I feel like such a tool now!

ok

Resha
09-03-2007, 10:48 AM
You are suspicious of DK but go for someone completely different? :confused:
Yeah, because I'm in two minds about him. On the one hand, if he is Mafia, then boy oh boy, he's done an amazing job of hiding it in all the conversations he's had with me. But I'm giving him the benefit of doubt this round. Also, he's very enthusiastic about protecting his friend Red Pill.

I don't think Keith is a mafia. He's going to be a cop if he's anything. Just look at him!
I've heard that twice already, and >=( no.

And here's something that hopefully helps...

THESE PEOPLE VOTED FOR DEMONDUDE:
* Shauna - demondude55
* Rengori - demondude55
* Psychotic - demondude55
* Magus of Zeal - demondude55
* Miriel - demondude55
* fire_of_avalon - demondude55
* Del Murder - demondude55

The ones struck out were innocent. Reminder that it was Psychotic who initiated the voting for demondude. Likewise, he was also the first one to say let's lynch Magus of Zeal instead. Booo. :p Impaling Lekana much?

OTHER VOTES FROM ROUND 1:

* demondude55 - Del Murder
* Flying Mullet - Del Murder

* Captain Maxx Power - Magus of Zeal
* Old Manus - Magus of Zeal
* DK - Magus of Zeal
* Faris - Magus of Zeal

* Radje - oddler

* Resha - The Fonz
* oddler - The Fonz
* I Took the Red Pill - The Fonz

* Shiny - Psychotic

The bolded ones are the suspects from Round 1, because they're the ones who voted for a provenly innocent member, and haven't yet been lynched or proven innocent themselves.

VOTED FOR THE INNOCENT: (as far as I can make out anyways >=( damn poll removed)
*Cap'n Maxx - MoZ
*Psy - Moz
*DK - MoZ
*Del Murder - MoZ

And the others:

MoZ - Old Manus

oddler - Fonz
Old M - fonz

Flying M - Del Murder

Resha - foa
TSoL- foa

Red Pill - Rengori

foa - TSoL

Bolded again; suspects, voted for the innocent. You guys tally it up with the bolded from Round 1. (note that DK and FM just carried on their votes? they didn't change it or anything; decide for yourself if this speaks for innocence :p)

Voted for Del:

* DK - DM
* fire_of_avalon - DM
* Flying Mullet - DM
* Lekana - DM
* Rengori - DM
* Resha - DM
* Shiny - DM
* The Fonz - DM
* The Summoner of Leviathan - DM

None of us have been proven innocent :( (even though I assure you I AM!!!)

* Faris - The Fonz

* Old Manus - Rengori

* Übel - Shauna

* Del Murder - Lekana

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Captain Maxx Power
09-03-2007, 10:52 AM
None of us have been proven innocent :( (even though I assure you I AM!!!)

Well that's one way of assuring people find you suspicious. Of course in a Mafia game everyone is Guilty until proven Innocent anyway.

I'm going to vote for DK again. I had reason to believe he was Mafia the last round, and I've seen a few more things that confirm this for me. Being one of the few people to vote for him last round when the votes clearly starting going one way, that to me suggests "taking the heat off".

ok

Resha
09-03-2007, 10:55 AM
I assure you Maxxo if I was in the Mafia, I wouldn't have spent so much bloody time and energy doing the above :p

Levian
09-03-2007, 12:22 PM
HONK HONK!

Sergeant Hartman came pulling in on his old motorcycle, it had run out of gas. He was hoping the town of Genchat would provide him with the drops of joy that he needed to get his motor running and head out on the highway, probably looking for adventure, or whatever comes our way. Anyway! The Fonz explained to him that they were out of fuel, and that once you enter the town, there's no way to leave it again, or else this game would be pretty much over. Oh boy, the Sergeant had really gotten himself into some real trouble now, ain't he? "I'll show you around town!" yelled The Fonz happily and skipped towards the bakery. The lights were out, but that didn't stop Fonzie! He had a lighter, but his sense of smelling had been gone since the war in 'nam, so he did not smell the gas. Crap! Now where are we going to make bread? :(

The Fonz is dead, but we have a new villager in town, Sergeant Hartman!

Sergeant Hartman
09-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Lock and load.

Loony BoB
09-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I suppose, in a way, all of the citizens have a bit of mafia in them...

Seriously, the mafia must be laughing pretty hard right now. :S

Also, maybe the mafia won't be suggesting people to kill, but rather waiting for a citizen to say "we should kill [nonmafiaperson]" and then join in, making the citizen take the fall.

So all in all I guess I have no idea either. This is interesting. Keep entertaining me, people!

demondude
09-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Serves you all right for killing me. :(

Faris
09-03-2007, 02:43 PM

* Faris - The Fonz

* Old Manus - Rengori

* Übel - Shauna

* Del Murder - Lekana

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Oh shiz niz, that means Manus, Maxx and I are next.

I'm going to vote Captain Maxx on this one. Purely random.

ok

Freya
09-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Lock and load.

Wooo another replacement! Oh yes.

Oh and, has anyone noticed Jessweeee♪ has only spoken twice in this entire thread and she's been here from the beginning? And if they really weren't active they would be replaced. And her post are toward the beginning. So she would have been replaced by now. So they must be active in some other way, one were not seeing possibly. Just and observation.

Shauna
09-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm completely... I dunno... I'll go out on a limb here and say Maxx Power. :(

ok

Levian
09-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh and, has anyone noticed Jessweeee♪ has only spoken twice in this entire thread and she's been here from the beginning? And if they really weren't active they would be replaced. And her post are toward the beginning. So she would have been replaced by now. So they must be active in some other way, one were not seeing possibly. Just and observation.

Actually, the reason I replaced The Fonz is because he said he wanted to take a break from EoFF and also because his last post said "I'm not dead yet?" So obviously he doesn't care much for this game.

But good point, I will ask Jessweeee if she wants to be replaced or if she'll be able to keep up.

Old Manus
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm going for Radje imho, he just seems to be really on top of things

EDIT: that's a vote btw

ok

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Voting for DK so I can jump on the bandwagon, plus knife kills are just gay.

ok

DK
09-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Voting for DK so I can jump on the bandwagon, plus knife kills are just gay.

You were the one airstrike nubbing last night :aimkiss:

Psychotic
09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Airstrikes and knives are for nubs. The flamethrower is the weapon of a true king.

Old Manus
09-03-2007, 04:43 PM
In fact, I vote Maxx Power, he's more on top of things than Radje

ok

DK
09-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Also, yes. I also vote for Maxx Power seeing as he appears to be playing more of a game than anyone else in the thread so far. He's an untrustworthy man.

ok

Psychotic
09-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Maxx Power has 4 votes and DK has 4 votes oh mah GAWD.

How many votes do you need to get lynched, Levoooooo?

DK
09-03-2007, 04:50 PM
It's a majority vote, I'm pretty sure. :monster:

Resha
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Oh alright then. :p change my vote to Maxx. for accusing me. >=( DIE

ok

Levian
09-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Psy: There's no specific number of votes that gets someone instantly lynched, that wouldn't make sense because people can change their votes. Whoever has the majority of votes in 6 hours and 20 minutes will be lynched

edit: yeah, what DK said. Majority vote. :p

votes:

* DK - Captain Maxx Power
* Faris - Captain Maxx Power
* fire_of_avalon
* Flying Mullet
* Jessweeee♪
* Lekana - DK
* Old Manus - Captain Maxx Power
* Radje - DK
* Rengori - DK
* Resha - Captain Maxx Power
* Sergeant Hartman
* Shauna - DK
* Shiny
* The Summoner of Leviathan - Captain Maxx Power

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh wow, that's extremely normal. DK starts getting a few votes so people start ditching their votes and piling them on Maxx. I'd say there's at least 3 mafia members glaring you guys right in the face.

Resha
09-03-2007, 04:54 PM
NO LEV NO O_O I CHANGER MY VOTE PLEASE

edit: Oh psh :p I changed it to Maxx from you! You should be ghappy.

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Uh, no. I'd rather see myself with one vote then people ditching my votes to put them on Maxx. It's an obvious ploy to save Dan. People need to open their eyes.

Resha
09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah, of course I want to save Dan. I don't think he's mafia :monster:

DK
09-03-2007, 05:00 PM
People are opening their eyes. But you don't know what they're seeing when they do. :heart:

Psychotic
09-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey you lazy buggers, I want to see reasons for wanting to lynch someone. "Oh, I just feel like randomly lynching DK/Maxx Power". Jesus christ, no wonder the mafia are caning all of your arses if that's your grand plan.

Captain Maxx Power
09-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm definitely getting targetted here civilians. Can't y'all see the pattern, sudden changing of votes onto me? 'Tis a conspiracy I tells ya.

Faris
09-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Maxx has been suspected since the beginning. Re-reading some posts will prove that.

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Hey you lazy buggers, I want to see reasons for wanting to lynch someone. "Oh, I just feel like randomly lynching DK/Maxx Power". Jesus christ, no wonder the mafia are caning all of your arses if that's your grand plan.I didn't really have a justification for voting for Dan before, but I'm pretty sure this ditch attempt to save him speaks for itself at this point.

I'm still waiting to see one piece of credible evidence as to why Maxx Power is suspicious.

DK
09-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm definitely getting targetted here civilians. Can't y'all see the pattern, sudden changing of votes onto me? 'Tis a conspiracy I tells ya.

I can see a pattern of you and and Radje working together to try and influence the vote. Surely something a team could accomplish! A team of MAFIA

Captain Maxx Power
09-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Maxx has been suspected since the beginning. Re-reading some posts will prove that.

I've never gotten this many votes before, not by a long shot. The vote changing is what should be the most dubious move here.

Old Manus
09-03-2007, 05:12 PM
I haven't been paying attention to DK's doings, I just thought that if he wasn't lynched now, the mafia would get him tonight, and my vote would be wasted :(

DK
09-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Not if you protect me. Dr. Manus :(

Freya
09-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I vote the sidekick, DK, just mearly for the fact that maxx is the Captain Maxx Power, who wouldn't want a captain.

ok

Radje
09-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey you lazy buggers, I want to see reasons for wanting to lynch someone. "Oh, I just feel like randomly lynching DK/Maxx Power". Jesus christ, no wonder the mafia are caning all of your arses if that's your grand plan.

And what was my post? A two word: "Him please."?

Give credit where it's due, dead guy.

Psychotic
09-03-2007, 05:47 PM
I wasn't complaining about yours. :p

I love the high drama that's going on right now. Imagine me saying this with a deep voice:

TWO FACTIONS, AT WAR.

ONLY ONE WINNER.

EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE.

AND THEY WILL GIVE THEIR ALL FOR THEIR TEAM.

MAXX OR DK, WHO WILL BE LYNCHED?

FIND OUT TONIGHT, ONLY ON EoFF!

EoFF MAFIA: TRUST NO-ONE!

DK
09-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Since when did you make the adverts for the Sky Sports Football Matches?

Radje
09-03-2007, 05:51 PM
EoFF as a TV channel would so be after the watershed.

Faris
09-03-2007, 05:52 PM
:hyper:

09-03-2007, 06:10 PM
I vote for Maxx Power.

ok

Sergeant Hartman
09-03-2007, 06:16 PM
What's going on?!! :jess:

Radje
09-03-2007, 06:24 PM
DK is almost certainly the first mafia member the citizens have come close to lynching Sergeant. Now, because of that all the other mafia members have jumped out to vote for Maxx knowing that it will save DK if they garner enough votes.

The innocents need to wake up and realise what has happened. Read my post accusing DK and see how soon after that people suddenly and inexplicable started voted Maxx power without having expressed suspicions before-hand. Most of them are mafia. If DK dies today it will almost certainly prove that i'm right in my suspicions. If Maxx is killed another innocent is dying today. Lets not be fools.

09-03-2007, 06:25 PM
DK is almost certainly the first mafia member the citizens have come close to lynching Sergeant. Now, because of that all the other mafia members have jumped out to vote for Maxx knowing that it will save DK if they garner enough votes.

The innocents need to wake up and realise what has happened. Read my post accusing DK and see how soon after that people suddenly and inexplicable started voted Maxx power without having expressed suspicions before-hand. Most of them are mafia. If DK dies today it will almost certainly prove that i'm right in my suspicions. If Maxx is killed another innocent is dying today. Lets not be fools.

How do you know Maxx is innocent? Eh? I mean for all you know he could be Mafia fooling you. Unless you both are Mafia, working together to save your own arses? Hmmm?

DK
09-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Or, alternatively, Maxx Power is the first Mafia the citizens have come close to lynching. Yourself and Maxx have both been voting in a pattern for the same people for the past two rounds, working together as mafia members to continue to eliminate citizens and try and dispell blame from yourselves. Working together in the same fashion over period of time is only the mark of mafia working together, as far as I can see. :}

Shauna
09-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh man. I'm so confused. xD And, can I take back my vote? =[ Until I ponder over this some more? xD

ok

DK
09-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Also, I really don't buy this "vote changing being suspicious" thing. The first person who changed a vote changed their vote to me anyway! It became quickly apparent that this was going to be a two horse race between me and Maxx Power, one that looks as if it could go straight down to the wire. What does anyone have to gain from leaving a vote for someone not in the picture in a situation like that? Absolutely nothing. One of the two of us is going to die, and people have changed their votes to who they are more suspicious of, nothing more or less than that.

Radje
09-03-2007, 06:38 PM
How do you know Maxx is innocent? Eh? I mean for all you know he could be Mafia fooling you. Unless you both are Mafia, working together to save your own arses? Hmmm?

It makes no sense that i'm voting for DK in order to save Maxx Power since you can see I was the first to vote DK this round and has no idea who everyone else would vote for. I didn't simply add my vote to the tally in order to boost the vote in Maxx's favour.

Dk has aroused my suspicions much more since the beginning of the game in his patterns and the way he has acted than Maxx Power. So I voted for him. People didn't jump to my aid in preventing Maxx from getting lynched, it is far more obviously the other way round as people actually changed their votes to be protective of DK once they realised he was getting too many votes.

Or, alternatively, Maxx Power is the first Mafia the citizens have come close to lynching. Yourself and Maxx have both been voting in a pattern for the same people for the past two rounds, working together as mafia members to continue to eliminate citizens and try and dispell blame from yourselves. Working together in the same fashion over period of time is only the mark of mafia working together, as far as I can see. :}

It is unavoidable that in some rounds people are going to vote the same way whether they are mafia or not. Last round you seemed just as sneaky to me as you do now so I voted for you. Maxx obviously felt the same. I can assure ou it was coincidence but what use is that in a game where no one trusts each other.

It would be the mark of mafia working together if the votes had ever come close to amounting to a majority vote. Much like most of the people you've voted for hmm?:rolleyes2 This round in particular, if you ask me.

09-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Or you know, you might not have voted for Maxx in the first place due to the fact that he is Mafia and you know it. :/

DK
09-03-2007, 06:44 PM
It would be the mark of mafia working together if the votes had ever come close to amounting to a majority vote. Much like most of the people you've voted for hmm?:rolleyes2 This round in particular, if you ask me.

Magus of Zeal, twice, because Levian conned us all into believing there were only four roles when they weren't, Del Murder who I voted for first and everyone followed, and Maxx Power because it's a two horse race with me being one of them! OH CRAP THAT'S REAL SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR THERE, TRYING TO SAVE HIMSELF HOO BOY ONLY A MAFIA WOULD DO THAT

:rolleyes2

Radje
09-03-2007, 06:44 PM
That logic applies to everyone who voted for Maxx too. Meaning everyone is equally as suspicious. Why have you voted for Maxx?

Freya
09-03-2007, 06:45 PM
I shouldn't say it but, you're getting awfuly defensive on the voting DK. There's 16, you have to win or loose by 1 person difference, swaying people to one side or the other is the only way to go. Rally them up to take one down. Suspicious. You could just try saving your own life though.

DK
09-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Maybe they know something you don't. :}

I shouldn't say it but, you're getting awfuly defensive on the voting DK. There's 16, you have to win or loose by 1 person difference, swaying people to one side or the other is the only way to go. Rally them up to take one down. Suspicious.

because it's a two horse race with me being one of them! OH CRAP THAT'S REAL SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR THERE, TRYING TO SAVE HIMSELF HOO BOY ONLY A MAFIA WOULD DO THAT

Radje
09-03-2007, 06:49 PM
The fact is that the arguement against DK is a stronger one than against Maxx Power, and those who have chosen him at "random" are raising suspicions about themselves.

Lekana has a point about everyone aiming for the one person in apparant defense of you. It's highly unlikely so many people are suddenly suspicious of Maxx Power and no one else all of a sudden :rolleyes2

Also, Shauna, Levian said that people can change their votes all they want before nightfall. Your final vote will be counted at about 11pm our time. You can change it until then.

Freya
09-03-2007, 06:49 PM

I shouldn't say it but, you're getting awfuly defensive on the voting DK. There's 16, you have to win or loose by 1 person difference, swaying people to one side or the other is the only way to go. Rally them up to take one down. Suspicious.

because it's a two horse race with me being one of them! OH CRAP THAT'S REAL SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR THERE, TRYING TO SAVE HIMSELF HOO BOY ONLY A MAFIA WOULD DO THAT

You edit to quote and I edited my quote you quoted. EDIT POWA!

DK
09-03-2007, 06:53 PM
You're so hung up on your own argument that you're not bothering to think outside the box. There are plenty of reasons for people to be voting against Maxx Power and not for me, and plenty of reasons for them to not want to explain themselves. To quote myself again;

And besides, the only thing you've come up for a "case" against me is voting pattern, which is flimsy at best. :}

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Actually it's anything but flimsy.

Everyone in the mafia knows who everyone else in the mafia is. Citizens don't know jack :skull::skull::skull::skull: about who the other citizens are.

So explain to me, why after you voted for Maxx Power, Manus and Resha suddenly, and directly after you changed their votes to match yours. "O WEL I TINK DANS INNOCENT". Yeah, my ass. You told them via either PM or instant messenger to change their votes you two-faced scum. If they had any common sense they would've waited a few posts to change their votes.

People don't just have epiphanies like that. "HOLY CHRIST MAXX POWER IS SUSPICIOUS CHANGE VOTE NOW PLOX." It doesn't work like that.

Faris
09-03-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm sure if it were the other way around you'd all be saying pretty much the same thing.

DK
09-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Also, I really don't buy this "vote changing being suspicious" thing. The first person who changed a vote changed their vote to me anyway! It became quickly apparent that this was going to be a two horse race between me and Maxx Power, one that looks as if it could go straight down to the wire. What does anyone have to gain from leaving a vote for someone not in the picture in a situation like that? Absolutely nothing. One of the two of us is going to die, and people have changed their votes to who they are more suspicious of, nothing more or less than that.

lern2readnub

Radje
09-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Voting for someone who isn't in the picture has been done every round until this one, so why do you suddenly consider it ever so pointless now that you need to explain your way out of a bend DK?

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 07:04 PM
What does anyone have to gain from leaving a vote for someone not in the picture in a situation like that?Oh, I don't know, maybe if they're unsure of what either person is, and they don't want to vote for someone on, as you say, "flimsy" grounds? No, that's impossible, right?

Still waiting to see anything linking Maxx to anything suspicious by the way.

Radje
09-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm sure if it were the other way around you'd all be saying pretty much the same thing.

Of course they would. If everyone had only voted for DK because they realised Maxx Power was in danger then i'd be suspicious of them too. They didn't, though. People voted for DK from their own steam, many people who had already publicly said they were suspicious of him in earlier rounds or even voted against him. This round it is a huge group of people who had never mentioned a tiny qualm against Maxx who are suddenly jumping to vote against him.

Freya
09-03-2007, 07:05 PM
It'd divide votes if someone did so. It's possible that that one vote could mean doom for someone. It could be a 8-8 tie but then somone had decided to go for somone else. Then the on left would be dead.

DK
09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Voting for someone who isn't in the picture has been done every round until this one, so why do you suddenly consider it ever so pointless now that you need to explain your way out of a bend DK?

There are easy reasons for this, but I ain't saying them now. But you'll find out if you A.) think about it or B.) wait until this day is done and it comes out in the open anyway.

You're all assuming the game has stayed the same from the start and what people know now is the same thing they knew from the start. :}

Radje
09-03-2007, 07:08 PM
It'd divide votes if someone did so. It's possible that that one vote could mean doom for someone. It could be a 8-8 tie but then somone had decided to go for somone else. Then the on left would be dead.

Yes but people have done that before in every round. Not voting for the people/ person everyone else is simply because they aren't sure, or aren't convinced enough to vote for either of them.

09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I guess we will all have to wait and see who will be lynched and what will be revealed. Eh?

Captain Maxx Power
09-03-2007, 07:11 PM
In my defense I will say that I have been working to help the citizen side through my analysis. I've tried to make sure I didn't say or do anything that might appear "mafiaish" so far. While I don't want to shoot myself in the foot, the guys are probably right about the whole situation with votes being ganged up on me. Seriously, let's not lose another citizen.

Freya
09-03-2007, 07:11 PM

Yes but people have done that before in every round. Not voting for the people/ person everyone else is simply because they aren't sure, or aren't convinced enough to vote for either of them.

I'm Just saying that everyone is about convinced it's maxx or DK. So most votes will go to them, one that doesn't can ruin it for both sides. I don't think Neither would want that, at least I don't think they would, unless they have some scheme. :shifty:

Faris
09-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Of course they would. If everyone had only voted for DK because they realised Maxx Power was in danger then i'd be suspicious of them too. They didn't, though. People voted for DK from their own steam, many people who had already publicly said they were suspicious of him in earlier rounds or even voted against him. This round it is a huge group of people who had never mentioned a tiny qualm against Maxx who are suddenly jumping to vote against him.

Yeah, and in mafia you can vote whoever the heck you want. If other people want to vote for them, that's fine. I realize that I am the first person to vote Maxx in this. I could change my vote, but I have made a personal note not to make changes in my votes. It's just a coincidence that everyone else started to vote for him. Yes, by now we should be getting suspicious of other people. Heck, this big argument can make anyone taking part look suspicious.

Shauna
09-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Okay. I vote DK. =[

ok

DK
09-03-2007, 07:15 PM
At least me and Maxx can say we've been part of the most interesting day so far. :excited:

edit: lollers, now who's politicking for vote changes? :}

09-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I want night to come so we can see what is what. If Maxx is Mafia, then suspicion will fall upon Radje. If Maxx is not, then suspicion will fall on DK. Anyways, I think Day 5 will be pretty interesting.

Freya
09-03-2007, 07:18 PM
At least me and Maxx can say we've been part of the most interesting day so far. :excited:

This has been the one poeple have been most active in, well one people actaully have reasons in.

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh, I'd almost completely forgot DK trying to coerce me into telling him I was a cop over instant messenger. He even went so far as to say Levian told him I was a cop. How honest and completely unsuspicious! :love:

Captain Maxx Power
09-03-2007, 07:21 PM
For my own benefit what's the current lay of the land votes-wise? It's been so chaotic I've lost track.

Radje
09-03-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm Just saying that everyone is about convinced it's maxx or DK. So most votes will go to them, one that doesn't can ruin it for both sides. I don't think Neither would want that, at least I don't think they would, unless they have some scheme. :shifty:

Ok, I get your point. You're probably right, this day has been the most exciting and argumentative so far since the game began so people will want to make their votes count if need be. However it is incredibly likely most of the mafia have voted the same way, one side is definately mafia-orientated and everyone should remember that no matter who dies today and tonight.

Yeah, and in mafia you can vote whoever the heck you want. If other people want to vote for them, that's fine. I realize that I am the first person to vote Maxx in this. I could change my vote, but I have made a personal note not to make changes in my votes. It's just a coincidence that everyone else started to vote for him. Yes, by now we should be getting suspicious of other people. Heck, this big argument can make anyone taking part look suspicious.

True, but with two major sides out in the open now one must ponder which side the mafia is on? Which is more likely? I say that due to the lack of even the slightest proper case against Maxx Power that those voting for him are unjust in their decisions and are either doing it randomly, or to save DK.

EDIT: Agh! You lot reply to this thread fast. Why would I be risking my life to save Maxx Power if I was mafia? One mafia is equally as important as all the others and Maxx having drawn so much attention would be of limited use to the mafia anyway. I would've had no reason to spout out and protect him if I was mafia. Think about that.

DK
09-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh, I'd almost completely forgot DK trying to coerce me into telling him I was a cop over instant messenger. He even went so far as to say Levian told him I was a cop. How honest and completely unsuspicious! :love:

And if I truly believed you were (which I still do) and was a mafia, you can bet your ass you would have recieved your teabagging already :love:

I Took the Red Pill
09-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Well you believe wrong, because if I was a cop I'd have investigated your ass by now and publicly denounced you. But sadly I don't have tha powerz.

Levian
09-03-2007, 07:31 PM
EENY MEENY MINY MO!

Old Manus had gone missing, and the citizen needed to decide who would go into the old abandoned mental hospital to check if he had ventured in there. Jessweeee(note) screamed inside her head when she got the MO! She knew she never should've stood 4th in the line, oh well. She peeeeked♪ through the window, nothing there. "Ok, here goes nothing!" She said, and went inside. Meanwhile Old Manus showed up with toilet paper stuck to his shoe. "haysup" he s4id. However, it was too late, a loud screeeeam♪ was heard from the mansion, and then a BOOM and then a SLASH and then a DRIP DRIP DRIP, and then a BANG and a WHIPZ and yeah, you get the picture.

Jessweeee♪ is salami, but KH-Cloudy was found unconscious in a local pizza place!

(Jessweeee♪ hasn't logged in in 4 days, so I figured it'd be ok to do this.)

Freya
09-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Oh noes, yeah see I was right, and innactive member. I sometimes make points like that ya know.

Levian
09-03-2007, 07:36 PM
* DK - Captain Maxx Power
* Faris - Captain Maxx Power
* fire_of_avalon - Flying Mullet
* Flying Mullet
* KH-Cloudy
* Lekana - DK
* Old Manus - Captain Maxx Power
* Radje - DK
* Rengori - DK
* Resha - Captain Maxx Power
* Sergeant Hartman
* Shauna - DK
* Shiny - DK
* The Summoner of Leviathan - Captain Maxx Power

Approx 3 and a half hour left.

Shiny
09-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh alright then. :p change my vote to Maxx. for accusing me. >=( DIE

ok
Figures, you'd change your vote. :greenie:

Going after Maxx Power eh to save your own guilty booty?

I vote to lynch DK.

ok

Resha
09-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Why does it figure I'd change my vote? :p

edit: oh right. next line. ...

Edit 2, I suppose: If DK does wind up being mafia, then it's Old Manus his comrade, maybe.

Old Manus
09-03-2007, 08:06 PM
DK IS NOT MY COMRADE

Shauna
09-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Capital letters? Suspicious. :shifty:

Resha
09-03-2007, 08:13 PM
He doth protest too much, methinks. :)

Radje
09-03-2007, 08:54 PM
All went silent all of a sudden.

Faris
09-03-2007, 08:56 PM
It's the waiting game now. Two more hours, right?

Radje
09-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Just about, just about.

Shauna
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Aye. Time for waiting. xD