PDA

View Full Version : Mafia - Game Over!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Levian
08-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Day 1 has now started and will last 24 hours. At the end of these 24 hours, someone will be dead. It is up to everyone to decide who that person will be. As a poll only allows 20 options and you all are 22, you'll have to post the name of the person to be lynched in this thread, not in a PM to me. You don't have to vote just yet, just within 24 hours. Use this thread to discuss a bit first if you'd like. That's the fun part of this game anyway :D Discussions.

A majority of votes is needed to lynch someone.

Here's a short description of the roles for anyone who might still be confused:

Citizen: The majority of the players are citizens. The goal of the citizen is to eliminate all the mafia so they can be safe. They do this by lynching a person each Day. A majority of votes is needed to lynch someone
Cop: The cop functions as a citizen, except he also has a night ability. He can investigate a person each night, and will be told if a person is a citizen or a mafia.
Doctor: The doctor functions as a citizen, except he also has a night ability. He can protect someone every night, including himself. That person is immune from being killed by the mafia
Mafia: The mafia will try to pretend to be a regular citizen. however, they are super evil and at night they kill someone.

List of players:
* Captain Maxx Power WINNER
* Del Murder - Lynched, Day 3
* demondude55 - Lynched, Day 1.
* DK - Lynched, Day 4 MAFIA
* Faris WINNER
* fire_of_avalon - Lynched, Day 7 MAFIA
* Flying Mullet WINNER
* I Took the Red Pill COP WINNER
* KH-Cloudy - Lynched, Day 6 MAFIA
* Jessweeee♪ - Killed in an abandoned mental hospital, Day 4.
* Lekana WINNER
* Magus of Zeal - Lynched, Day 2 WINNER
* Miriel - Impaled by a camera lens, Night 1
* oddler - Killed by eels in his bathtub, Night 2
* Old Manus - Lynched, Day 5 MAFIA
* Psychotic - Killed by a chainsaw, Day 2
* Radje - Killed by global warming, Night 7 COP
* Rengori - Lynched, Day 7
* Resha - Shot, Night 4
* Sergeant Hartman WINNER
* Shauna WINNER
* Shiny - Decapitated, Night 6
* The Fonz - Exploded, Day 4
* The Summoner of Leviathan - Run over by a car, Night 5
* Übel - Killed by a bear trap, Night 3

Replacements:
1. Hazzard
2. f f freak
3. Raebus

Let the game begin?

Psychotic
08-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Let's lynch demondude55.

Rengori
08-28-2007, 11:32 PM
Lynch The Fonz plz.

Levian
08-28-2007, 11:34 PM
And votes can be changed within those 24 hours.

Psychotic
08-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Oh I'm not voting. I'm just trying to build up momentum!

Miriel
08-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Y'all can't just say you wanna lynch someone without giving a reason!

I accuse Flying Mullet of being Mafia. Why else would he be so eager to get the game started in the original Mafia thread?

So who do we need to harass to read their PMs so we can get this show on the road?

Hmm, HARASS? Or does he mean KILL?

Suspicious to say the least.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-28-2007, 11:41 PM
I think the name Del Murder gives it away. I mean it has "murder" in it and what is up with the Godfather-like sig? EH? Kinda suspicious, if you ask me. *baseless accusation*

Psychotic
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
You don't need a reason to <s>help</s> lynch people.

Rengori
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Y'all can't just say you wanna lynch someone without giving a reason!

Is that a real rule or something you made up? Because I think the Fonz as a citizen would be to strange.

Radje
08-28-2007, 11:45 PM
A town structure based on lynching one person each day can't be productive. Can't we all just get along?

If not, I'm suspicious of that Psychotic character.

Old Manus
08-28-2007, 11:56 PM
I won't be able to sleep tonight :(

Flying Mullet
08-28-2007, 11:56 PM
So who do we need to harass to read their PMs so we can get this show on the road?

Hmm, HARASS? Or does he mean KILL?
Or do I mean "give a foot massage to?" :shifty:

Miriel
08-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Ahhh, shifty eyes! That's proof right there! Shifty eyes always means bad business. Bad Flying Mullet. :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 12:05 AM
Ahhh, shifty eyes! That's proof right there! Shifty eyes always means bad business. Bad Flying Mullet. :mad2:

Hmm...she's got a point...then again, she's awfully set on lynching Flying Mullet...we've got all day to discuss this, why are you so eager, hmmm???

o.O

Rengori
08-29-2007, 12:07 AM

Hmm...she's got a point...then again, she's awfully set on lynching Flying Mullet...we've got all day to discuss this, why are you so eager, hmmm???

o.O

Because we get to Lynch someone, that's why.

Radje
08-29-2007, 12:08 AM
He stole her washing board and sold it at the box social.

oddler
08-29-2007, 12:08 AM

He's obviously complaining that he has to stay up and kill people. :choc2:

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Ahhh, shifty eyes! That's proof right there! Shifty eyes always means bad business. :shifty:

Radje
08-29-2007, 12:12 AM

He's obviously complaining that he has to stay up and kill people. :choc2:

If it's so obvious, maybe you're in on it too! :eyebrow:

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Ahhh, shifty eyes! That's proof right there! Shifty eyes always means bad business. :shifty:
Then what does this mean?

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

oddler
08-29-2007, 12:14 AM
If it's so obvious, maybe you're in on it too! :eyebrow:

I'm not one to point fingers but perhaps you should wear safety glasses. :mad2:

fire_of_avalon
08-29-2007, 12:15 AM
I accuse Radje of being a Mafia.

A town structure based on lynching one person each day can't be productive. Can't we all just get along?

Why, when everyone else wants to lynch people, does he ask that we all get along? I'll tell you why. HE WANTS TO GET THE FIRST KILL IN. He wants his power to be seen before anyone else has a chance to act!

Radje
08-29-2007, 12:26 AM
I accuse Radje of being a Mafia.

Why, when everyone else wants to lynch people, does he ask that we all get along? I'll tell you why. HE WANTS TO GET THE FIRST KILL IN. He wants his power to be seen before anyone else has a chance to act!

You accuse me and ignore the guy who just threatened to poke my eyes out? That was a clear display of the harsh Mafia mentality.

Resha
08-29-2007, 12:39 AM
I SUSPECT OLD MANUS. This post reeks of false fear and smug...smug...knowingness. It's him :nonono:

Old Manus
08-29-2007, 12:41 AM
I SUSPECT OLD MANUS. This post reeks of false fear and smug...smug...knowingness. It's him :nonono:For you, I could be :<3:

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
I SUSPECT OLD MANUS. This post reeks of false fear and smug...smug...knowingness. It's him :nonono:

Nah that's just his inbuilt oldbie Elitism. I'm personally suspicious of anyone who puts in an accusation...unless the Mafia made a decision to be active so that people might double guess themselves and think that they are the not the mafia because the mafia wouldn't be stupid enough to actually draw attention to themselves...or something like that.

Either way I'm going to wait and watch before I make any accusations, if I make any at all.

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 12:56 AM
J'accuse Maxx Power.

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 12:59 AM
J'accuse Maxx Power.

What are you, the accusation police? If you keep at this rate everyone'll be up for vote. :eep:

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 01:10 AM
That's the plan. Can't be any mafia if everyone's dead!

Shiny
08-29-2007, 01:20 AM
I think we should lynch Del Murder, because I don't trust someone with that much power. He may know something we don't.

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 01:33 AM
We should lynch anyone who doesn't use shifty eyes. The fact that they're not looking both ways means they're up to something. :up:

Radje
08-29-2007, 01:36 AM
We should lynch anyone who doesn't use shifty eyes. The fact that they're not looking both ways means they're up to something. :up:

Being hit by cars, probably.

oddler
08-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Cars driven by none other than you. :)

I Took the Red Pill
08-29-2007, 01:38 AM
Let's just lynch oddler and call it a day.

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 01:43 AM
I dunno, Red Pills are quite suspicious.

Rengori
08-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Is Illinois even playing?

oddler
08-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Yeah. Radje or me. Just saying. We're arguing so it's got to be one of us. Right? :shifty:

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 01:46 AM
That's beside the point.

Radje
08-29-2007, 01:47 AM

No.

Goldenboko
08-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Lynch demondude55

Shiny
08-29-2007, 01:50 AM
I changed my mind, because whether Del Murder looks at people's PM's or not is irrelevant. He can actually be useful if he is a citizen. So I'd like to go after someone who admitted to me through MSN that they were a mafia.

Missteerius_one says:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Fascism is fantastic! says:
you're gay
Missteerius_one says:
Blue now eh
no different COMPUTERBOX
Missteerius_one says:
Blue is the color of blues which is the color of sadness and sadness= death and death=mafia so therefore you are mafia
Yeah pretty much
Missteerius_one says:
:o

I rest my case.

EDIT: Lynch Psyhotic plz

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 01:51 AM
Would be helpful if you actually told everyone who that was.

Oh btw

Missteerius_one says:
I AM MAFIASWEET JESUS QUOTE TAGS AND MSN TEXT THIS MUST BE REAL?!??!?

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Lynch demondude55

That's what Psy said!

Pretty suspishus, doncha think? Almost like you're working together!

oddler
08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
I won't be on until tomorrow, most likely, so I'm going to go ahead and vote Radje.

See you lads and gents tomorrow I hope. :(

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 01:57 AM
Hmm, fascism aye? Is anyone present in the game in or has ever been associated with Mussolini?

DK
08-29-2007, 03:14 AM
I think we should lynch Captain Maxx Power. Virtually everyone else came out right off the bat and nominated who they think should be lynched, but the Cap'n decided to hang back and watch before making a move. This is very suspicious behaviour! Maybe he's hanging back and waiting so he can have a chance to influence the outcome because he's a FILTHY MAFIOSO. They all have something to hide :mad2:

Resha
08-29-2007, 03:17 AM
WELL, Psy said he wasn't voting, which doesn't sound like a decent townie to me. Lynch 'im.

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 03:42 AM
No, I said I wasn't voting for demondude. I'll vote for whoever everyone else votes for!

Del Murder
08-29-2007, 06:26 AM
Well looks like pretty much every one has been accused at this point. If we keep being scatterbrained the mafia will pick us off one by one! We can't have that.

Psychotic volunteering to vote who everyone else votes for smells like Mafia, then again this could just be to get the game moving, as it is hard to decide on something the first day. Psy is vocal and entertaining so I don't want him to die yet.

I think we should kill off someone who hasn't yet posted in this thread. Mafia sometimes like to keep quiet at first.

demondude55 is usually pretty vocal but hasn't posted in this thread. That gets my suspicion. Of course, maybe he just isn't online yet. In any case, we need to kill someone and his name has been mentioned so my vote goes to him.

DK
08-29-2007, 06:31 AM
We should all vote for demondude just because Paul said he isn't going to vote for demondude but will vote for whoever everyone else votes for, and we will create a paradox and it will be great

Shiny
08-29-2007, 06:38 AM
Rengori: The Fonz
Miriel: Flying Mullet
Foa: Radje
I Took the Red Pill: oddler
Goldenboko: demondude55
Shiny: Psychotic
DK: Captain Maxx Power
Resha: Psychotic
Del Murder: demondude55

Well there are the votes for lynches so far.

Miriel
08-29-2007, 07:27 AM
Rengori: The Fonz
Miriel: Flying Mullet
Foa: Radje
I Took the Red Pill: oddler
Goldenboko: demondude55
Shiny: Psychotic
DK: Captain Maxx Power
Resha: Psychotic
Del Murder: demondude55

Well there are the votes for lynches so far.

Speculating and voicing suspicions isn't the same as voting.

Since a few of the citizens are leaning toward demondude55, I will vote for him as well.

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
I think we should lynch Captain Maxx Power. Virtually everyone else came out right off the bat and nominated who they think should be lynched, but the Cap'n decided to hang back and watch before making a move. This is very suspicious behaviour! Maybe he's hanging back and waiting so he can have a chance to influence the outcome because he's a FILTHY MAFIOSO. They all have something to hide :mad2:

No, I just try not to get too involved incase people think I am the Mafia when infact I'm not ;) . Course you jumping in so quickly to accuse me reeks of suspicion. You've been VERY quiet yourself up until now...

fire_of_avalon
08-29-2007, 01:04 PM
I think whoever pointed out that demondude was being suspiciously quiet is on to something. I am officially going to vote for demondude.

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Guys, <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/demondude55.html">demondude55</a> hasn't logged in since this thread was created, so his lack of activity isn't necessarily due to being suspicious.

I say we look at those that are making a case against demondude55, that seems like a good mafia trick: Find the person that hasn't been online and try to make everyone think they haven't posted in this thread because they're suspicious.

demondude55 is usually pretty vocal but hasn't posted in this thread. That gets my suspicion. Of course, maybe he just isn't online yet. In any case, we need to kill someone and his name has been mentioned so my vote goes to him.
Thus I'm voting for Del Murder.

Resha
08-29-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm going to get everyone who spoke against demondude lynched. :nonono:

That being said, I have shifted my suspicions onto Miriel and/or Radje. Radje sounds sinister and is advocating roadkill; Miriel is a Mafia pro and ...sounds...suspiciously...unsuspicious. Also Miriel and Mafia both begin with M, and Mafioso Miriel sounds good.

Or maybe DK because he slept with Don Corleone last night :mog:

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 03:38 PM
demondude because everyone else is.

demondude
08-29-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't deserve lynchment!

I'm voting for del murder i have my suspicions about that girl.

McLovin'
08-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Damn the citizens and rock on mafia!

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Damn the citizens and rock on mafia!Oh okay. Let's lynch this dude.

demondude
08-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Damn the citizens and rock on mafia!Oh okay. Let's lynch this dude.

Yeah all lynch him.

It dosen't make sense lynching me I'm too new too be trusted anyway. :)

Old Manus
08-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Damn the citizens and rock on mafia!Reverse reverse psychology. Magus is mafia.

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 04:01 PM
I like to think he doesn't understand the rules and inadvertently revealed himself to us. And if we are wrong, well, all we've lost is a mafia supporter.

Levian
08-29-2007, 04:41 PM
When officially voting, please announce that you are voting. Thanks!

From reading the thread, this is what the voting looks like. If something is not right or you want to change your vote, speak up.

* Captain Maxx Power - Magus of Zeal
* Del Murder - demondude55
* demondude55 - Del Murder
* DK - Magus of Zeal
* Faris - Magus of Zeal
* fire_of_avalon - demondude55
* Flying Mullet - Del Murder
* I Took the Red Pill - The Fonz
* Jessweeee♪
* Magus of Zeal - demondude55
* Miriel - demondude55
* oddler - The Fonz
* Old Manus - Magus of Zeal
* Psychotic - demondude55
* Radje - oddler
* Rengori - demondude55
* Resha - The Fonz
* Shauna - demondude55
* Shiny - Psychotic
* The Fonz
* The Summoner of Leviathan
* Übel

Approx. 7 hours left till nightfall!

Carry on!

Rengori
08-29-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm going to vote for Del Murder.

Noted. ~Levian

Resha
08-29-2007, 04:44 PM
I vote for The Fonz. :) hahahaha

Noted. ~Levian

demondude
08-29-2007, 04:46 PM
All the admins voted for me. :(

Resha
08-29-2007, 04:52 PM
BEFORE EVERYBODY VOTES FOR DEMONDUDE...:(

edit: Okay, roles have been randomly assigned and the PM's are sent. Now I just need people who aren't citizens to accept their roles and we're ready to start Day 1.

it started without him even having logged in :p so clearly he is not the mafioso, you doods gonna get us killed :nonono:

demondude
08-29-2007, 04:54 PM
BEFORE EVERYBODY VOTES FOR DEMONDUDE...:(

edit: Okay, roles have been randomly assigned and the PM's are sent. Now I just need people who aren't citizens to accept their roles and we're ready to start Day 1.

it started without him even having logged in :p so clearly he is not the mafioso, you doods gonna get us killed :nonono:

*Kisses resha*

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah, plus demondude hadn't logged in when this thread was created, so his lack of activity wasn't necessarily due to being suspicious.

Shiny
08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
I still vote for Psychotic. He keeps drawing attention away from himself by going after everyone he can. And the fact that he doesn't care who he lynches is suspicious.

ok

demondude
08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah, plus demondude hadn't logged in when this thread was created, so his lack of activity wasn't necessarily due to being suspicious.

*Reluctantly smiles at mullet*

Levian
08-29-2007, 05:08 PM
All my PM receipts were read when I started this game. :p

within the 15 hours from when I assigned the roles and this game started, everybody logged in.

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 05:11 PM

That doesn't disclude him from being Mafia. However I don't think he's given away anything to say he might be Mafia, so I'll not jump on the bandwagon and vote for him. There are other people who have gained my suspicions so far that I'm more concerned about.

I Took the Red Pill
08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Vote 4 The Fonz

ok

Miriel
08-29-2007, 05:59 PM

within the 15 hours from when I assigned the roles and this game started, everybody logged in.

Hmm...interesting that Flying Mullet and Resha are trying to save demondude with arguments that aren't even true. He WAS logged in, he DID read and know about his role. So what's their game? Perhaps they're trying to save a fellow Mafia member?

demondude
08-29-2007, 06:02 PM

Hmm...interesting that Flying Mullet and Resha are trying to save demondude with arguments that aren't even true. He WAS logged in, he DID read and know about his role. So what's their game? Perhaps they're trying to save a fellow Mafia member?

WAS NOT!

Old Manus
08-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Vote 4 Magus of Zeal

ok

Miriel
08-29-2007, 06:17 PM

WAS NOT!
So you're saying that you didn't accept your role before the game started? And basically calling out the moderator of this game as a liar. That sir, is not what a good honest citizen would do. That is the behavior of a Mafia member. :mad2:

Rengori
08-29-2007, 06:21 PM
I GOT MY EYE ON YOU DEMONDUDE

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Hmm...interesting that Flying Mullet and Resha are trying to save demondude with arguments that aren't even true. He WAS logged in, he DID read and know about his role.
<b>Wrong</b>

I said that demondude was not active after this thread was created. At the time of my post, his last activity was at 3:30 pm (for my forum settings) and Lev created this thread at 5:27 pm. Thus demondude had not logged into EoFF.

All of this faulty logic and trying to lie about my proof has earned you a spot on my "Probably Mafia" list Miriel. :shifty:

Resha
08-29-2007, 06:29 PM

Darn you Lev :p and here I dreamt of being the next Hercule Poirot! FOILED MOST CRUELLY.

demondude
08-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Miriel is in the mafia lynch her!

McLovin'
08-29-2007, 07:09 PM
I vote to evict Flying Mullet!

ok

Faris
08-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Magus of Zeal.

ok

demondude
08-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I have changed my beliefs and will vote MAGUS OF ZEAL OUT I think he is the mafia.

ok

McLovin'
08-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Or maybe you are mafia and you are telling us your vote!

DK
08-29-2007, 08:46 PM
No true townsperson would openly come out and cast suspicion onto themself by vocally supporting the Mafia. Therefore I officially vote to lynch Magus of Zeal.

ok

McLovin'
08-29-2007, 08:53 PM
All according to plan. ^^

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 09:18 PM
The way Mullet is defending demondude to the death could be a double bluff.

However, the two of them have both voted against Del Murder who is perhaps, along with Miriel (who they have both argued with), the biggest threat to the game.

Either way, Mullet is definitely mafia and demondude may be. So I stick with my demondude vote (as nobody else has voted for Mullet), and tomorrow I will target Flying Mullet for a lynching.

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 09:47 PM
and tomorrow I will target Flying Mullet for a lynching.
Keep it up and there's no fireside cuddles for you tomorrow either, cupcake...

oddler
08-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Can I change my vote to all 3 of these people for LURKING IN THE SHADOWS?

Shauna
The Fonz
Übel

:eek:

fire_of_avalon
08-29-2007, 10:08 PM
I am still voting for demondude55.

Levian
08-29-2007, 10:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/noose.jpg

A little less than an hour left.

Radje
08-29-2007, 10:39 PM
I vote oddler. Phew, almost missed it.

ok

Rengori
08-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Actually, change my vote to Semendude.

ok

KH-Cloudy
08-29-2007, 10:43 PM
I vote for Flying Mullet.

Levian
08-29-2007, 10:44 PM
You can't vote if you're not a contestant, KH-Cloudy. However, I can sign you up as a replacement if you want, in case someone should drop out during the game.

Flying Mullet
08-29-2007, 10:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/noose.jpg
It doesn't fit. :cry:

KH-Cloudy
08-29-2007, 10:45 PM
You can't vote if you're not a contestant, KH-Cloudy. However, I can sign you up as a replacement if you want, in case someone should drop out during the game.

Alright I'll be a replacement.

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 11:13 PM
I vote Mullet! I think some good points have been raised.

ok

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Hate to see my vote go to waste; I'll vote for Magus of Zeal plz.

ok

oddler
08-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Change my vote to The Fonz, please. It's just too sneaky that he hasn't poked his head in here, being the high-profile poster he is. :shifty:

ok

Shauna
08-29-2007, 11:17 PM
I vote demondude, to jump on the bandwagon!

ok

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 11:25 PM
I may be killed tonight, so I would like to voice my suspicions in case I am, so my work does not go to waste.

- Flying Mullet
Just read the thread. Plus he made a "Secret Mafia thread" in TSW. Why would he do that if he wasn't a mafia? What does he have to gain from that other than causing confusion? If he is a citizen just messing around, as I suspect he could be, then he is still a negative influence to the citizen cause and will have to be eliminated.
- Shiny
Is obsessed with nailing me, perhaps to draw focus onto a likely suspect (I think all of the the EoFF staff members playing this game will be heavily suspected, and I know I have drawn attention to my very possibility as a mafia suspect by making this post, but as I think I would be eventually lynched or murdered regardless, I have nothing to lose) and away from herself, especially by quoting MSN things out of context.
- Captain Maxx Power
Pulled out the good ol' fashioned elitism act on page 1. Has admitted in the past that this is an act, so what else is he acting about? Plus seemed reluctant to lynch on page one - if nobody is lynched, then the mafia win, we all know t his - and yet has suddenly changed his tune on this page. Watch out for him.
- Magus of Zeal
Again, why would he admit to being a mafia if he wasn't one? What does he have to gain from that other than causing confusion?

Rengori
08-29-2007, 11:28 PM
- Shiny
Is obsessed with nailing me

So, I'm obsessed with nailing you too, if you know what I mean. :jokey:

Sergeant Hartman
08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
This looks interesting. Am I too late to join?

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Okay, lynch Rengori too for being annoying.

Also, as I have nothing to lose, I am going to beseech the doctor to protect me in every single round. You can see from the above post that I have a lot to offer to the team of citizens. Yes, I know that is what a mafia would say, but then again, I have just painted a big bullseye on myself to the mafia by making that post, and as such, this is my best shot of survival.

Levian
08-29-2007, 11:48 PM
This looks interesting. Am I too late to join?

Yeah, too late unfortunately. You can always sign up as a replacement if you'd like. Lekana and KH-Cloudy is before you in the queue though.

Okay, lynch Rengori too for being annoying.

Too late, Day 1 is over. Your last vote is still standing. Not that it has an effect on the outcome anyway. I realize now you probably only said that as a joke.

But yeah, 7 of you got your way, demondude55 has been hanged. An innocent citizen he was. Have you guys got no shame? :( WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU? Nothing, that's what!

For the record: demondude was one of the first people to read the PM with role assignments.

It's idnight, and the oon is up!

Radje
But then again, if you aren't protected and survive the night, one can safely assume you are in league with the baddies.

Rengori
:rolleyes2

Sergeant Hartman
08-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Put me down as a replacement then.

Old Manus
08-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Goddamn it guys

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Awwww ; ;

I TOLD YA WE SHOULD HAVE VOTED MULLET!

Levian
08-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Roles with night activities can execute those activities now if they want. Everyone else feel free to continue chatting in this thread, about Mafia or the ozone layer, your choice.

Miriel
Er... when do we find out who the Mafia killed?

I Took the Red Pill
Shauna
Rengori
Psychotic
Miriel
foa
Del Murder

Voted for demondude. Don't assume all of them didn't know he was a citizen.

Rengori
08-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Shauna
Rengori
Psychotic
Miriel
foa
Del Murder

Voted for demondude. Don't assume all of them didn't know he was a citizen.

There were 7 people who coted for DD, you forgot someone.

I'm gonna vote for the Fonz next time. Maybe.

Psychotic
08-29-2007, 11:56 PM
I realize now you probably only said that as a jokeYes.
But then again, if you aren't protected and survive the night, one can safely assume you are in league with the baddies.There's no way of knowing if I was protected or not.

oddler
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Down with CFCs, okay? Okay.

Shauna
Poor demondude. HE SHALL BE MISSED!

Jessweeee♪
Poor demondude ; ;

He never got to post!

Levian
08-30-2007, 12:01 AM

Daylight! I originally intended nights to last 24 hours, but that might be too long. I guess we could start the next day when everybody is done with their night activities.

Radje
08-30-2007, 12:06 AM

Daylight! I originally intended nights to last 24 hours, but that might be too long. I guess we could start the next day when everybody is done with their night activities.

Yeah, that makes more sense.

08-30-2007, 02:35 AM
I still say Del is a mafia member. I BET HE IS THE GODFATHER! If Del is mafia, then I say Miriel is too, or it becomes a whole Romeo-Juliet thing.

Del Murder
08-30-2007, 04:34 AM
I didn't even know there was a Godfather. I want to be the Godfather. :(

I like Psy's analysis. The cops can easily verify that I am not mafia, if they want. I don't think I've ever been mafia. I do agree that I am a threat to the mafia, and therefore I may be killed. If I am, so be it. I wanted to get the game moving, and I succeeded at the expense of poor demondude, and maybe myself. The first kill is always the hardest because it is pretty random. After the night activities we should have some more leads.

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 04:52 AM
I didn't even know there was a Godfather. I want to be the Godfather. :(

The cops can easily verify that I am not mafia, if they want.But that's the thing - when cops investigate the godfather, they are told he is innocent.

Resha
08-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Isn't it strange, that The Fonz has not made even one post in this thread? Almost as if he were afraid of incriminating himself. Or maybe he's just being snobby and doesn't wanna mix with us townfolks, eh? Mr. Mafia too good for us? :irked:

Or Old Manus; that cheery, obliging demeanor hides more sinister things, I'm sure of it. There's something fishy about him, right from his first post in this thread :mad2:

And Miriel still terrifies me; she is a professional Mafia player, and -- well, she'd be able to hide the truth easily enough. And while I think it's a little too obvious that Del Murder might be Mafioso, Miriel is a close enough contact to be suspicious about. Sorta like in the movies, when you think the bad guy's been killed, only to find out -- there was an even worse villain behind it all along. I see Del Murder as nothing but her scapegoat at the present moment.

(Just in case I die)

Rengori
08-30-2007, 05:01 AM
Yeah, the Fonz is definitely who we ought to lynch next.

Miriel
08-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Is it still night? How long does it take for Mafia to kill someone?

Shiny
08-30-2007, 05:44 AM
Shiny
Is obsessed with nailing me, perhaps to draw focus onto a likely suspect (I think all of the the EoFF staff members playing this game will be heavily suspected, and I know I have drawn attention to my very possibility as a mafia suspect by making this post, but as I think I would be eventually lynched or murdered regardless, I have nothing to lose) and away from herself, especially by quoting MSN things out of context.

That was copied and pasted word for word in the order in which it was typed originally by both you and me. The fact that you are lying and then tried to cover up that you had admitted you were mafia right after (which I also should have included damn copy paste duh) is highly suspicious

How long does it take for Mafia to kill someone?
Why are you so interested?

But yeah, 7 of you got your way, demondude55 has been hanged. An innocent citizen he was. Have you guys got no shame? WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU? Nothing, that's what!
Noooooooooooo! :(

Miriel
08-30-2007, 05:45 AM
Because at the rate this game is going, it's not going to end for another 3 weeks. O_o

Rengori
08-30-2007, 05:48 AM
Yeah, fuck England and the rest of the world where it's like 3 AM!

Miriel
08-30-2007, 05:52 AM
Let's lynch Rengori next.

Del Murder
08-30-2007, 06:16 AM
So the mafia is English!

Radje
08-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Damn right! Half of the conversations are going on whilst i'm asleep. I refuse to stay up all night to see Del and Miriel kill everyone. :mog:

I take it Levian decided the nights are still lasting 24 hours then? At least a 3 week game will keep us amused.

demondude
08-30-2007, 09:39 AM
:(

Luckily I made a will

I give my middle fingers to psychotic
My game collection to flying mullet
My secret porn stash to jessweee
and my heart to RESHA.

Farewell dear companions

Thank you. ~

Resha
08-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Thank you demondude :cry: That was lovely. I promise not to eat it.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 10:55 AM
If I die...tell my family to stay the hell away from my stuff!

demondude
08-30-2007, 11:00 AM
On a side note now I'm dead can you tear the bones out of my body and build something.
I'd love to assume the role of haunted lamp-post.

And now I'm dead can someone tell me who the mafia is I promise I wouldnt tell anyone and ruin the game if I do you can ban me. :p

McLovin'
08-30-2007, 01:10 PM
*Kefka laugh*

Citizens rule! But I still hate them all! Especially you Ms. Shiny! Attempt to kill me again and I will unleash my wrath.

Radje
08-30-2007, 01:13 PM
*Kefka laugh*

Citizens rule! But I still hate them all! Especially you Ms. Shiny! Attempt to kill me again and I will unleash my wrath.

I can see GoldenBoko trying to create a FF themed mafia fad now. Great work. :p

demondude
08-30-2007, 01:19 PM
*Kefka laugh*

I can see GoldenBoko trying to create a FF themed mafia fad now. Great work. :p

I call kuja!

Levian
08-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, what I meant is that I'd keep this first night 24 hours, because that's what I said in the first post, but if everybody agrees we can shorten that a bit for future nights.

DK
08-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Shorten it more than a bit you pygmy failure. :(

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 03:05 PM
That was copied and pasted word for word in the order in which it was typed originally by both you and me. The fact that you are lying and then tried to cover up that you had admitted you were mafia right after (which I also should have included damn copy paste duh) is highly suspiciousI never said it wasn't, but it's rather helpful that you ommitted the part where I said that I seriously wasn't...if you're a mafia trying to get a key citizen lynched, that is.

I've not told one lie, unless you mean that fake MSN confession by yourself, which I've never passed off as true and was merely using it to illustrate that you can't claim MSN conversations as irrefutable evidence as they are easily faked.

You made a joke accusation based on my MSN font colour; I made a joke confession in response. Make a serious accusation of me being mafia, as you have done, and I will deny it.

As such, I expect you to drop your vendetta against me, otherwise I'll do all that I can to get you lynched, either because you are mafia or because your powers of logic and reasoning are so diminished that you are harmful to the citizen cause.

demondude
08-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Excuuuse me Dead body here would somebody care to dispose of me.

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I thought corpses weren't allowed to post in this thread anymore. Go away! Shoo! Go on! back to your crypt!

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Or is this <i>Weekend at Bernie's</i>?

demondude
08-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Fine but it will be your dreams That I will haunt eternally . :mad2:

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah, what I meant is that I'd keep this first night 24 hours, because that's what I said in the first post, but if everybody agrees we can shorten that a bit for future nights.
I think everyone in the entire world agrees that it should be shortened.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I thought corpses weren't allowed to post in this thread anymore. Go away! Shoo! Go on! back to your crypt!

When me and my friends play Mafia we have a "graveyard" in the middle of the room where everyone who's been killed/lynched has to stay in a small pile. Needless to say by the end of the game there would be a literal pile of bodies that the remaining players would occasionally kick for slops and giggles.

Radje
08-30-2007, 03:38 PM
People seem awfully awake for it to be night time anyway. Especially Psychotic who pretty much just ripped into Shiny's arguement. Good to see some drama!

Clearly we aren't in need of much rest.

McLovin'
08-30-2007, 03:44 PM
One lie draws ten after it.

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
By the way, if I were in this game, I'd be concerned about all those that voted for demondude, because the Mafia will likely be organising themselves in such a way that they get enough votes for a citizen to die. They'd need just enough votes to make it look like a coincidence while still outnumbering any potential votes for a mafia individual.

I know this and Levian does too, as most likely does Spiff and Ifrit's Bodyguard. Man we were awesome.

Voted for the dead guy...
Del Murder
fire_of_avalon
Magus of Zeal
Miriel
Psychotic
Rengori
Shauna

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
If you wanted to play, you should've signed up!

For the record, though, if nobody gets lynched then the mafia will win. Perhaps it is the non-voters who should be examined for not doing their duty.

Resha
08-30-2007, 04:13 PM
This is retardedly clueless of me; but how many mafia members are there?

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 04:16 PM
If you wanted to play, you should've signed up!
Nobody tells me about these things when I'm away being busy. :(

Levian
08-30-2007, 04:17 PM
This is retardedly clueless of me; but how many mafia members are there?

unspecified.

and hellz yeah, BoB. backstabbers 4eva.

Levian
08-30-2007, 04:38 PM
I think everyone in the entire world agrees that it should be shortened.

Okies okies, let's move on to Day 2, then.

The sun has arisen in the town of Genchat once again, but something smells fishy, and it's not coming from the docks, guys and gals. The grass has stopped moving and the chickens are walking diagonally, why is that you say? All the villagers are in shock when they see Miriel hanging from the local photo store, impaled by a gigantic plastic camera lens. Who's going to take pictures of food now? :(

Miriel was a Citizen.

DAY 2

Day 2 has begun and will end in 24 hours, a lynching poll will be up shortly. I also encourage people with night activities to figure out what they're going to do slightly before Day 2 ends, or slightly after so the night doesn't have to last very long.

The contestants who haven't responded to this thread at all yet (The Fonz and übel), will be replaced if they don't respond when Day 2 is over. thanks~

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Doh, I thought Miriel had mobster written all over her...

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh come on now, way to make the game boring. Del, will you be wanting Miriel's corpse? If not, can I have it?

I vote to lynch Flying Mullet. He argued with Miriel yesterday, and Miriel suspected him, and now look what's happened to her.

EDIT: Actually, I didn't see his post. That would explain why he argued with her, at least enough to give me a bit of doubt to his motives. But do not think that is the end of the matter. I will watch you closely, Mr. Monkey! Plus he's being entertaining so y'know. :p

I vote to lynch Magus of Zeal, for reasons previously stated.

Old Manus
08-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Ironic how the one who seemed so clued up about this game is one of the earliest to go :( Maybe a mafia strategy?

Shauna
08-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Poor Miriel. :(

I suspect Red Pill! I had a reason... but I forget now. =[

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 05:02 PM
BoB's not allowed to vote!

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't know who to suspect now. I need to see more drama so I can make an uninformed and rash decision like the rest of you did with demondude55. :smash:

Resha
08-30-2007, 05:03 PM
M-Miriel :(

I'm so sorry. I suspected you wrongly.

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 05:04 PM
BoB's not allowed to vote!
I'm allowed to vote, it just doesn't count. :(

EDIT: I would like to appeal to the cop in this game to let me, or someone else they trust not to be a mafia informer (trust me, I'm trustable! and not really involved :(), be their voice. It has come to my attention that at the moment, the cop can't tell people who is a genuine citizen and who is a mafia person because that would make them (that is, the cop) an easy mafia target. So here's your workaround to the situation! Hooyay. Alternatively, you should find a way to make a sign to people.

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Even so, your vote could still influence the votes of others who don't realise you're not playing, and I demand that Levian remove your vote, and all others by non-players, from the poll!

DK
08-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Damn you, Doctor! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MIRIEL NEEDED YOU

Sleeping with Psychotic I bet :mad2:

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Sleeping with Psychotic I bet :mad2:I'll take that bet. :jokey:
EDIT: I would like to appeal to the cop in this game to let me, or someone else they trust not to be a mafia informer (trust me, I'm trustable! and not really involved :(), be their voice. It has come to my attention that at the moment, the cop can't tell people who is a genuine citizen and who is a mafia person because that would make them (that is, the cop) an easy mafia target. So here's your workaround to the situation! Hooyay. Alternatively, you should find a way to make a sign to people.You do realise a mafia could come to you CLAIMING to be a cop, and then names innocent people as mafia and vice versa, right?

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Even so, your vote could still influence the votes of others who don't realise you're not playing, and I demand that Levian remove your vote, and all others by non-players, from the poll!
http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVC060811084656PIC.jpg
It doesn't work like that. The votes will still be there in name, you see... it was always going to happen, of course. I reckon more non-involved people will vote, too D=

I Took the Red Pill
08-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Poor Miriel. :(

I suspect Red Pill! I had a reason... but I forget now. =[I'm not the one who lynched an innocent citizen. Who'd you vote for again? Pretty last minute, too, to make it seem like it was on a whim.

DK
08-30-2007, 05:18 PM
http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVC060811084656PIC.jpg
It doesn't work like that. The votes will still be there in name, you see... it was always going to happen, of course. I reckon more non-involved people will vote, too D=

I motion that we lynch Loony BoB anyway for posting a picture from that god damn advert made of fail in this thread :mad2:

Loony BoB
08-30-2007, 05:18 PM
You do realise a mafia could come to you CLAIMING to be a cop, and then names innocent people as mafia and vice versa, right?
The moment they claim they've found a mafia member and the mafia member is lynched and dies and is confirmed to be a mafia member, you know it to be true!

EDIT: Of course, if more than one person PMs me, then if, say, Person A says so-and-so is a mafia member, and Person B says such-and-such is a mafia member, then whichever of them turns out to be right is clearly the correct one and I can name and shame the pretender. Huzzah!

Shauna
08-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm not the one who lynched an innocent citizen. Who'd you vote for again? Pretty last minute, too, to make it seem like it was on a whim.

Getting rather defensive here!

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm going with Del Murder again, and for the same reason as before. He laid false accusations against demondude55 and got the whole witch hunt against him started.

DK
08-30-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't think Keith is a mafia. He's going to be a cop if he's anything. Just look at him!

Resha
08-30-2007, 05:38 PM
to be honest guys I just shut my eyes and picked. sorry foa.

McLovin'
08-30-2007, 05:48 PM
I vote for the obvious choice. Revenge Old Manus!

Levian
08-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Meanwhile at the morgue...

Black circular drops. Psychotic's mascara was running while he gently caressed Miriel's exposed liver. "She was so young!" he cried, while storming out of the room. Psychotic decided the best thing to do right now was to eat 3 buckets of ice cream and watch Ricki Lake to drown the pain. "You tell him off! he ain't treating you right, girl!" he yelled at the unresponding TV. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from the basement. Not having seen many horror movies, Psychotic decided to go see what it was. It wasn't a cat, it was a chainsaw. In other words, Psychotic is now a puzzle with 10.000 pieces.

Psychotic is dead, but don't be afraid, his vicious lover, Lekana, will take his place and avenge his death.

(Psychotic accidentally found out something he wasn't supposed to find out and withdrew)

Psychotic
08-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Adios, amigos. I died doing what I loved. :x_x:

fyi, I did not make any posts after finding out what I found out, so take all posts made by me as speculation.

Miriel
08-30-2007, 05:54 PM
>:(

demondude
08-30-2007, 05:55 PM
>:(

Your telling me!

McLovin'
08-30-2007, 05:56 PM
If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.

Resha
08-30-2007, 05:57 PM
If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.

IS THIS THE TIME ;___;

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm genuinely stumped at the moment, there's no enough intrigue around the present game players to warrant my vote just yet. At a stretch I'd say the more active people will be the most likely to be Mafia.

Miriel
08-30-2007, 06:37 PM
I am coming back from the grave to say:

I am going to kill you BoB. e-kill you.

demondude
08-30-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm moving graveyard it sucks being buried next to psychotic.

(BTW RESHA TO WIN)

Vikeve
08-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Lynch Lekana!:mad2:

Rengori
08-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Since there are too many reasons to choose one person or another, and this thread is crazy enough as it is, I'm just going to vote the Fonz.

JackNapier
08-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Shauna voted, but hadn't said very much. *speculating* :shifty:

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Shauna voted, but hadn't said very much. *speculating* :shifty:

A good Mafia player is an active Mafia player. You can't afford to be idle when you're supposed to be taking the heat off yourself/your fellow Mafia types.

JackNapier
08-30-2007, 07:33 PM
A good Mafia player is an active Mafia player. You can't afford to be idle when you're supposed to be taking the heat off yourself/your fellow Mafia types.

If that was directed at me, in my defense. I was hardly online for the majority of the game up until now.

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
FYI, with the holiday weekend coming up in the US and me being out of town, I won't have much access to the internet over the weekend.

Old Manus
08-30-2007, 07:49 PM
A likely story.

Shauna
08-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Yesterday, I voted in like... the last few minutes because I had only just got online. I'd have been more active, but sadly school work caught up to me. :P

But, I'm now pondering over who to vote this time. :o

Hazzard
08-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Hello, people, sign Hazzard up as a replacement, please.

Flying Mullet
08-30-2007, 09:20 PM
BBC NEWS | Europe | Mafia suspects arrested in Italy (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6970067.stm)
Looks like we aren't the only ones playing Mafia.

Rengori
08-30-2007, 09:22 PM
BBC NEWS | Europe | Mafia suspects arrested in Italy (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6970067.stm)
Looks like we aren't the only ones playing Mafia.

Whoa, Italian mobsters? Whodda thunk it?

Goldenboko
08-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Since there are too many reasons to choose one person or another, and this thread is crazy enough as it is, I'm just going to vote the Fonz.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2007, 09:25 PM
I've voted for Magus of Zeal again, simply because he seems to keep hinting at the fact he's Mafia. He probably isn't, but I can't have him taking me off my stride with ridiculous claims.

oddler
08-30-2007, 09:25 PM
I think I may have to vote The Fonz, too. Where is that kid? :confused:

McLovin'
08-30-2007, 09:38 PM
I'll be having the last laugh cap'n.

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 09:41 PM
What happened?

Old Manus
08-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Vote for Fonz anyway

Shiny
08-30-2007, 09:44 PM
*Kefka laugh*
I never attempted to kill you, you damn mafia. It's suspicious that the person who said Miriel could be the first kill if they were mafia before the game even began was killed first by the mafia.

I've not told one lie, unless you mean that fake MSN confession by yourself, which I've never passed off as true and was merely using it to illustrate that you can't claim MSN conversations as irrefutable evidence as they are easily faked. But you dead now, so there's no use talking to a dead person.
A lie is a lie whether it was meant to be facetious, or not. But you dead now, so there's no use talking to a dead person.

Miriel was a Citizen.
:eep: Not again.

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Vote for Fonz anyway

I'm eating hot cheetos rite now.

McLovin'
08-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Hot and spicy like latin love.

Levian
08-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Everyone not in the game please stop voting in the poll. :p edited it 5 times now. *shakes fist*

Rengori
08-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Everyone not in the game please stop voting in the poll. :p edited it 5 times now. *shakes fist*

Maybe you should work that into the title.

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 09:55 PM

Lol, GB.

f f freak
08-30-2007, 10:04 PM
I voted just for kicks and giggles. And also so that Levian might resign from being a CK because of the stress and pass his title to me.

Fonzie
08-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Why do people vote if they are not playing?

Stop. /miriel

oddler
08-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Why post if you're not speculating? *casts ballot* :choc2:

Radje
08-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Not being on the list of online members by no means verifies a person as innocent. Instant messengers and hidden status exist and could easily be being used to throw off suspicion.

Also, I would doubt if every member who voted for demondude was a mafia. As of yet it is too early to cast too many suspicions.

fire_of_avalon
08-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Are you kidding me? Miriel was probably the best bet to keep the citizens safe. Man. :(

Also, I don't blame you, Resha. I understand choosing randomly early in the game. However, I urge everyone to start familiarizing themselves with certain members. My top suspects are below.

Del Murder - No one would suspect him to kill off his girl first thing. That would be a pretty good reason to do it, so he could have all suspicion cast away from him early on. In the Mafia, women and business rarely mix. Don't count him out because his girlfriend died; she might have just been in his way.

Magus of Zeal - Another clever tactic would be to act conspicuously mafia-esque during the Day parts of the game. Most people would think it ludicris that someone would be so obvious about their assignment, but MoZ may be doing just that, again to throw people off. No one could be so dumb as to be so open with their mafia status? Maybe. Or maybe MoZ is being very clever.

Old Manus - He's not talking much. He normally interjects with a lot of one liners in pretty much every thread ever, but he's been pretty inactive in this topic. Could be he's nervous about exposing himself, or drawing attention to himself. Kind of the reverse of MoZ.

Those are my top three, at the moment.

Old Manus
08-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Oh god no please don't point the blame at me

Rengori
08-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Oh god no please don't point the blame at me

He's afraid of death, get him!

oddler
08-30-2007, 11:47 PM
How about this?

I'm a citizen.

There.

Radje
08-31-2007, 12:00 AM
How about this?

I'm a citizen.

There.

Oh that's really convincing :rolleyes2

Miriel
08-31-2007, 12:12 AM
Are you kidding me? Miriel was probably the best bet to keep the citizens safe. Man. :(

I blame this entirely on the doctor.

Radje
08-31-2007, 12:27 AM

I blame this entirely on the doctor.

For anyone who doesn't know him: http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/dr%2Bunne.html

JackNapier
08-31-2007, 12:40 AM
Lynch Dr. Unne!

DK
08-31-2007, 02:28 AM
My vote has not changed, nor have my reasons.

Del Murder
08-31-2007, 02:44 AM
I am not Mafia. I care more about my girlfriend than I do this silly game so I would rather her be able to play and have fun. Also I'd kind of want her to figure it out.

It sucks that Psy and Miriel were both gone because they made the best posts.

Flying Mullet just sounds <i>too</i> suspicious so I don't know if I should vote for him.

Zeal also seems suspicious. I think I'll go with him this time. Also he has a lot of votes and this way we don't play the game for months.

Vote: Magus of Zeal

I Took the Red Pill
08-31-2007, 02:45 AM
Rengori's indifference towards everything is too suspicious.

Vote 4 Rengori.

08-31-2007, 03:07 AM
A gut feeling tells me foa is in the Mafia. *votes for foa*

Resha
08-31-2007, 03:16 AM
* DK
* Faris
* I Took the Red Pill
* Old Manus
* The Fonz
* Übel

My list of suspects is up there. Some are suspiciously inactive (Übel, The Fonz, Faris) while the others are suspiciously facetious and light-hearted in the face of this calamity (DK, Old Manus and Red Pill). Sometimes I feel like the latter three are just posting to keep up appearances. As for the former three, Faris and The Fonz are and have been online, a lot. So their lack of inactivity is highly suspicious; they wouldn't just sign up for a game and then forget to participate? I have no idea if Übel has been online or not. :-/

edit: And I dunno; if the Magus was so open about his mafianess, wouldn't the other Mafia members get worried and stop him, somehow?

DK
08-31-2007, 03:22 AM
If you had these suspicions all along, why did you choose to randomly vote for Megan, who you apparently think is totally innocent? Are you just the kind of person who enjoys seeing innocent people die while people you suspect are troublemakers run amok?

You are a terrible person Pooja Bharat. :mad2:

Resha
08-31-2007, 03:23 AM
I was impulsive! But you're right :cry: Should've voted for you. Ah well, not to worry :jess: NEXT TIME.

Jessweeee♪
08-31-2007, 03:24 AM
I DEMAND that you edit the poll to include the note :mad2:

Faris
08-31-2007, 03:31 AM
Pooja, you are cruel =(

I Took the Red Pill
08-31-2007, 03:33 AM
Yes kill me.

the others are suspiciously facetious and light-hearted in the face of this calamity (DK, Old Manus and Red Pill)os hit I missed the convention where they changed the definition of calamity to 'internet game' :(

Rengori
08-31-2007, 03:48 AM
Rengori's indifference towards everything is too suspicious.

Vote 4 Rengori.

That indifferent son of a bitch. *votes*

08-31-2007, 04:17 AM
* DK
* Faris
* I Took the Red Pill
* Old Manus
* The Fonz
* Übel

My list of suspects is up there. Some are suspiciously inactive (Übel, The Fonz, Faris) while the others are suspiciously facetious and light-hearted in the face of this calamity (DK, Old Manus and Red Pill). Sometimes I feel like the latter three are just posting to keep up appearances. As for the former three, Faris and The Fonz are and have been online, a lot. So their lack of inactivity is highly suspicious; they wouldn't just sign up for a game and then forget to participate? I have no idea if Übel has been online or not. :-/

edit: And I dunno; if the Magus was so open about his mafianess, wouldn't the other Mafia members get worried and stop him, somehow?

STALKER MUCH?

I was impulsive! But you're right :cry: Should've voted for you. Ah well, not to worry :jess: NEXT TIME.

But maybe there is a reason that both me and you had the impulsive urge to vote for foa? Hmmm?

Shiny
08-31-2007, 04:20 AM
People who are suspicious:
Flying Mullet: Revenge kill for Miriel going after him in the beginning. He didn't try to defend himself when Psychotic put him on blast like an upstanding citizen would (myself and demondude). Also, he tries to distract people by posting some BBC crap and other things.
Rengori: Could have also been a revenge kill because Miriel sort of went after him. Sort of.
Magus of Zeal: He wants to get lynched.
Del Murder: I honestly don't think he's mafia, but as I said I don't trust someone with that much power. And the "she was my gf" thing doesn't matter. Miriel has said that she killed him before, so why wouldn't he do the same thing? Rhetorical.

Rengori
08-31-2007, 04:27 AM
Rengori: Could have also been a revenge kill because Miriel sort of went after him. Sort of.
When was this?

JackNapier
08-31-2007, 04:30 AM
Well, 17 people have voted, not enough left to change anything. So, it's been nice knowing ya MoZ.

Shiny
08-31-2007, 04:56 AM
When was this?

Let's lynch Rengori next.

fire_of_avalon
08-31-2007, 05:18 AM
WELL I AM GOING TO VOTE TSoL JUST BECAUSE HE VOTED FOR ME >:O

McLovin'
08-31-2007, 09:44 AM
Nice knowing ya too.

demondude
08-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Just for the record moz isnt sharing my crypt.

Resha
08-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Yes kill me.

the others are suspiciously facetious and light-hearted in the face of this calamity (DK, Old Manus and Red Pill)os hit I missed the convention where they changed the definition of calamity to 'internet game' :(

This internet game is SERIOUS BUSINESS :p I mean, just look at how distraught Del is. Thas what I'm talking about.

Levian
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Okay, 7 hours left. The result can still change if people changes their votes.

Anyway, I'd like to encourage the members with night activities to decide on stuff soon and send me a PM so the night doesn't have to last very long.

Old Manus
08-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Night just finished imho. It's 10:30am

Rengori
08-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Night just finished imho. It's 10:30am

2:34am in America.

Old Manus
08-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Go to bed!

Hazzard
08-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Magus of Zeal seems to be looking at a gravely, unfortunate death.

demondude
08-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Magus of Zeal seems to be looking at a gravely, unfortunate death.

Why didnt he die last round. :cry:

I havent been very lucky recently and my early death just emphasises that.