PDA

View Full Version : Intro-duction

├Pineapple┤
09-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Heeeeeey...I'm new here, just sayin hi to everyone. This is awkward. I never know what to say in an introduction. Maybe I should juggle. Yes, juggling seems like the appropriate thing to do. *Juggles*

Goldenboko
09-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Hello n00b! *First*

Mogi
09-05-2007, 12:47 AM
HI SQUALLY!
>:]

*before first by cause of time compression*

Jessweeee♪
09-05-2007, 12:48 AM
DAMN YOU BOKO I WANTED TO SAY HI TO SQUALLY FIRST!

:kaocheer: HI SQUALLY!!! :kaocheer:

(at least I got first note :tongue: )

Avarice-ness
09-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Hello n00b! *Fist*

Stop fisting the noobs BOKO!

Hi new person, You're making me not do my homework. >=O

Goldenboko
09-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Hello n00b! *Fist*

Stop fisting the noobs BOKO!

Hi new person, You're making me not do my homework. >=O

That said first, how dare you tamper with my perfectness.

Shiny
09-05-2007, 12:51 AM
How'd you get that scar tough-guy? Eating pineapple?

Welcome.

snacks
09-05-2007, 01:48 AM
LOLWUT!

hi noobcakes!

Psychotic
09-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Well helllllllllo there. My, you're looking fine, apple ;)

See what I did there? And I didn't come off as creepy! Pure class, that's what I am!

cloud21zidane16
09-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Welcome to EOFF:bigbiggri

Freya
09-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Welcomes.... pine.... apple. WTF?! How do pineapples fucking talk?

Fonzie
09-05-2007, 02:53 AM
El welcome. :)

Rengori
09-05-2007, 02:55 AM
That said first, how dare you tamper with my perfetishness.

Quit hitting on the noobs!

Hello there, strange person who wandered onto our fora!

oddler
09-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Welcome to A Nutshell. This is us in A Nutshell.

Welcome. :)

Proxy
09-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay. You get one welcome and one nice thing said about you from me. This is your welcome, and as a talking pineapple, I'm considering this being your nice thing.
Hope you have fun here. It's a great community. =)

The Unknown Guru
09-05-2007, 03:53 AM
Someone new to play with... Hooray...

Værn
09-05-2007, 04:48 AM
Heeeeeey...I'm new here, just sayin hi to everyone. This is awkward. I never know what to say in an introduction. Maybe I should juggle. Yes, juggling seems like the appropriate thing to do. *Juggles*
How well can you juggle? Can you juggle a piano? I think you should be able to juggle a piano. *Throws piano*
Meow... I'm Vaern. If you're a clown than just keep the creepy huge shoes, your freaky face paint, and your scary giant red nose off while you're around me. I'm afraid of clowns.
Clowns are always bright and colorful, but never in a cute way. They're always bright and colorful in the scariest way possible. It's like under all of the paint, clothes, and laughter you can sense that they're dead inside, and the only reason that they became clowns is because through their blind depression they had no better way to let their their lives waste away...

Shlup
09-05-2007, 05:37 AM
I have a mild allergy to pineapple.

├Pineapple┤
09-05-2007, 07:34 PM
How well can you juggle? Can you juggle a piano? I think you should be able to juggle a piano. *Throws piano*
Meow... I'm Vaern. If you're a clown than just keep the creepy huge shoes, your freaky face paint, and your scary giant red nose off while you're around me. I'm afraid of clowns.
Clowns are always bright and colorful, but never in a cute way. They're always bright and colorful in the scariest way possible. It's like under all of the paint, clothes, and laughter you can sense that they're dead inside, and the only reason that they became clowns is because through their blind depression they had no better way to let their their lives waste away...

I couldn't agree more. No I'm not a clown. >_> But I can juggle the piano you threw at me. *Juggles the piano*

XxSephirothxX
09-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Yo.

Hazzard
09-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I thought pineapple was a clothing store?

leader of mortals
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
You are one strong pineapple to jugle a piano... i can smell you from my house. Just so you know, you have 6 user notes(one from me cuz i are awesomeness). When I look at someones user note, I find a lot that they didnt know abut user notes for a while, so i am telling you now. Go to your profile by clicking on you name and go down a little bit and look for "view user notes", then you can see all the nice things people will say to you(you can also post yourself a user note).

Wow I typed that fast... only 5 hours. I own

├Pineapple┤
09-05-2007, 10:33 PM
You are one strong pineapple to jugle a piano... i can smell you from my house. Just so you know, you have 6 user notes(one from me cuz i are awesomeness). When I look at someones user note, I find a lot that they didnt know abut user notes for a while, so i am telling you now. Go to your profile by clicking on you name and go down a little bit and look for "view user notes", then you can see all the nice things people will say to you(you can also post yourself a user note).

Wow I typed that fast... only 5 hours. I own

Heheh, yeah I knew from the start. Someone referred me to this site and told me about so yeaaaa...but thanks. :D

Evastio
09-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Hi. Have fun and don't get banned. I hope your stay is a long one.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-06-2007, 12:38 AM
and a gracious one

The Ceej
09-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Hey. Welcome.

On a side note, are you Pineapple on eBay too? If so, you owe me some feedback for the Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack I bought from you a couple months ago.

Breine
09-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey there, piney apple and welcome to the forum that is Eyes on Final Fantasy!

Stick around and post lots... If you dare :shifty:

bipper
09-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh my GOE you give me the :skull::skull::skull::skull:z!

Welcome aboard.

├Pineapple┤
09-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey. Welcome.

On a side note, are you Pineapple on eBay too? If so, you owe me some feedback for the Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack I bought from you a couple months ago.

Um...no I'm not.... o_o