PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing moments

Storm San
09-05-2007, 09:47 AM
I've been tricked by someone [in da web] that he liked bob the builder lol.(the series, not bob himself:rolleyes2) But I got him back by saying I hated him for that and then he was like 'oh sorry' but then I said ''lol''.

Miriel
09-05-2007, 09:53 AM
My mind does a good job of blocking out and "forgetting" embarrassing memories. I know plenty of embarrassing things have happened to me, but I have to try really really hard to remember those events, and even then it's a fuzzy and vague memories.

I love my mind for protecting me. :)

The Mog Ninja
09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't have any really embarrassing memories...I'll edit my post or post again if I remember any.

demondude
09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
An evil poem I wrote on this very site recently.

Reshas fault. :laugh:

Storm San
09-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Come on peeps, this is teh interwebz, so you dun have to be emarassed, sure we will laugh with what u will say (if it's good) but everyone must say at least one of his funny embarassing moments

Deborah
09-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I tripped on my own feet at work and banged up my ankle badly. It hurts to walk now and I had to go home early. Aah and my friend saw me fall, she just laughed. It's ok...I laughed too. :p

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 02:09 PM
The chicks I fall for they are all head gamers. I never win.

Storm San
09-05-2007, 03:45 PM
what?

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
what?
Its embarassing to fall for chicks, admit it to yourself that you are lovely dovey and then to be used as a player piece in there head games...embarrassing...get it yet?

Araciel
09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
i had an epic embarassing moment when i was about eight years old.

*edited for content*

...and that's why if someone tells me to stand up and wave, i just laugh at them.

Vermachtnis
09-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I tripped over a bright day glow orenge fence thing that was blocking of a construction site. And I've tripped going up stairs before.

Storm San
09-05-2007, 05:16 PM
omg ahahha just now i was outside and i saw a woman tripping and her man was looking at me as I was giggling lawls

demondude
09-05-2007, 05:18 PM
omg ahahha just now i was outside and i saw a woman tripping and her man was looking at me as I was giggling lawls

So YOU were that cheeky little boy!

Cookie
09-05-2007, 05:23 PM

So YOU were that cheeky little boy!

So YOU were that tripping woman!

bipper
09-05-2007, 05:24 PM
When I was born I was all naked and like "Oh:skull::skull::skull::skull:z!". So I cried.

Araciel
09-05-2007, 05:41 PM
you, sir, win.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-05-2007, 06:39 PM
When I was born I was all naked and like "Oh:skull::skull::skull::skull:z!". So I cried.

That was you? :eek:

Evastio
09-05-2007, 09:41 PM
There was this one time where I was carrying a wooden board while I was walking in front of this girl I like. I ended up dropping the board on my foot by accident and she laughed when she saw that I hurt my foot.

At least I made her smile by doing that.

Storm San
09-06-2007, 12:30 PM
what?
Its embarassing to fall for chicks, admit it to yourself that you are lovely dovey and then to be used as a player piece in there head games...embarrassing...get it yet?

I get it now..we two are much alike concerning this matter. We both like girls who wanna play with our heads, e.g. make us think that they like us, and also not, but always they want us to have our attention to them..I know this sucks, but at least we have good taste in girls :p I m positive about that. We can't fall for someone like Jordan. :greenie:

fredsanford
09-07-2007, 02:23 AM
what?

I get it now..we two are much alike concerning this matter. We both like girls who wanna play with our heads, e.g. make us think that they like us, and also not, but always they want us to have our attention to them..I know this sucks, but at least we have good taste in girls :p I m positive about that. We can't fall for someone like Jordan. :greenie:
Pm me more about this please.

Storm San
09-07-2007, 09:50 AM
im shy on the phone lol well. Not only in the phone

Iceglow
09-07-2007, 10:43 AM
embarassing moment: Well I just had to check the calender to see what day it is. Thats pretty up there atm, theres also the whole my good friend Jack (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/jack.html) has walked in on my girlfriend and I naked now about 4 times of which he caught us in the act of sex about 2 of those times. I'm never again going to date the roommate of my friend. Though I do care for this mysterious blonde polish woman a whole lot more than is healthy and will remain with her as long as it is suitable to do so.

Rostum
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM
This isn't me being embarrassed, I was the guy on the side laughing his arse off.

We were sitting down on the ground, against the wall, just hanging around until the bell went for class. We look over and see a friend talking to this girl that he likes, then all of a sudden we see another friend run up to him, dack the pants of this guy talking to the girl, then run off.

I swear, it was the funniest moment of 2001. Just the look on both their faces, and the fact that none of us could stop laughing the whole day.

There was another time when we hung the same guy up on a tree by his jocks. That was pretty hilarious too. Poor guy.

Anyway, I've had heaps of embarrassing moments myself, but I can't be bothered talking about it all.

embarassing moment: Well I just had to check the calender to see what day it is. Thats pretty up there atm, theres also the whole my good friend Jack (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/jack.html) has walked in on my girlfriend and I naked now about 4 times of which he caught us in the act of sex about 2 of those times. I'm never again going to date the roommate of my friend. Though I do care for this mysterious blonde polish woman a whole lot more than is healthy and will remain with her as long as it is suitable to do so.

He probably wanted to walk in, hoping you'd let him join. And you just shut him down like that?! For shame!

Jojee
09-07-2007, 09:54 PM
embarassing moment: Well I just had to check the calender to see what day it is. Thats pretty up there atm, theres also the whole my good friend Jack (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/jack.html) has walked in on my girlfriend and I naked now about 4 times of which he caught us in the act of sex about 2 of those times. I'm never again going to date the roommate of my friend. Though I do care for this mysterious blonde polish woman a whole lot more than is healthy and will remain with her as long as it is suitable to do so. xD Oh god. I... yeah, <i>embarassing</i> moments. Similar. *dies a lot* :laughing:

That pulling down pants thing seems too funny, Omecle :</>D

Relena
09-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Just today I was striking anime poses in the fitness room at school and 3 boys walked in on me and were like: O.O

Rengori
09-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Just today I was striking anime poses in the fitness room at school and 3 boys walked in on me and were like: O.O
Makes me feel better about having to do my swim test in my PE clothes today.

cloud21zidane16
09-08-2007, 01:12 AM
My friend was tricked into believing he was talking to a girl on msn that he really liked, she didnt know he liked her know though. He said how much he liked her and also compared her too other girls. The boy who pretended to be her printed the converstaion and was passing loads of copies around school:D
There was a lot of embarrasing things which he revealed about himself lol but i wont go into that;)

Vermachtnis
09-08-2007, 02:55 AM
My friend was tricked into believing he was talking to a girl on msn that he really liked, she didnt know he liked her know though. He said how much he liked her and also compared her too other girls. The boy who pretended to be her printed the converstaion and was passing loads of copies around school:D
There was a lot of embarrasing things which he revealed about himself lol but i wont go into that;)

That dude is an ass.

Rostum
09-08-2007, 03:20 AM
That pulling down pants thing seems too funny, Omecle :</>D

It wasn't just his pants either...

LOL. That would have been the most embarrassing.

That is the most jerkish thing a person could do, really...

Fonzie
09-08-2007, 03:23 AM

Haha, owned.

cloud_doll
09-09-2007, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=cloud21zidane16;2295615]My friend was tricked into believing he was talking to a girl on msn that he really liked, she didnt know he liked her know though. He said how much he liked her and also compared her too other girls. The boy who pretended to be her printed the converstaion and was passing loads of copies around school:D

Something like that happened last year, when this one guy (who was a total ass) pretended to be ME for another guy at my school,a nd got a bunch of gushy info outta him, and came to me, laughing his ass off. I was upset, but also happy, because I LIKED this guy that he tricked, so we hooked up =D

White_Dove15445
09-09-2007, 02:31 PM

Lol, this is the funniest thing I've heard in my life. xD

Embarassing moments for me.. hmmm, my mind can go really stupid sometimes and embarass me with very obvious-should-be-fast-understood things. :eep: