PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post something like this

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Damn the link doesnt work anymore! Sorry this thread is now pointless.

Storm San
09-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't believe in ghosts

Fonzie
09-05-2007, 01:23 PM
You have to be open-minded to the existence of ghosts to see them, but I've never seen one, so I guess I don't believe in them.

Edit: I just remembered watching a video on Sci-Fi that shows a ghost launch a brick.

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
You have to be open-minded to the existence of ghosts to see them, but I've never seen one, so I guess I don't believe in them.

Edit: I just remembered watching a video on Sci-Fi that shows a ghost launch a brick.

Well not really but few people see ghosts what you said implies that ghosts can not be factual and can be only considered. However a select few, and I admit it is rare have experience true ghost sightings.

It is not very common, but that is why its called the paranormal. Ive actually studdied ghosts for a long time now, they can be explained in theory, very logical practical theory, the only reason its still called theory is because man kind wont except it or isnt open minded to further research in the practical , logical explanation for spirits.

Fonzie
09-05-2007, 01:32 PM

Well not really but few people see ghosts what you said implies that ghosts can not be factual and can be only considered. However a select few, and I admit it is rare have experience true ghost sightings.

It is not very common, but that is why its called the paranormal. Ive actually studdied ghosts for a long time now, they can be explained in theory, very logical practical theory, the only reason its still called theory is because man kind wont except it or isnt open minded to further research in the practical , logical explanation for spirits.

Apparently, they use your energy to manifest themselves.

Oh yeah, inb4ghostbusters.

Old Manus
09-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Hello lovehurts.

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Hello lovehurts.

:confused:

Nice way to spamm some one's thread. This is not a intro thread for a lovehurts...

Maybe you meant to post that somewhere else?