PDA

View Full Version : of course, another replay.

Dark_leon
09-05-2007, 03:27 PM
yeah, you've guessed it.

story wise:only in train graveyard
levels:Cloud:15-17 the most (i forgot, the laste I played the game was last night)
Tifa:10-14
Aeris:same as tifa
limit breaks:Cloud:all except for omnislash
Tifa:first two
Aeris:first two
materia:none of them have leveled up, but Cloud's orignal and the all materia are the closest to level up.
Weapons and armor:the best up to this point.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
congratulations

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-05-2007, 06:29 PM
wow that's pretty impressive having all clouds limits possible so far. congrats. i tend to get them all in mithril mine. i bet that took ages.

cloud21zidane16
09-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Well done, maybe you can enjoy the story now:)

Hazzard
09-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Man, this bums the fun of leveling later on...don't kill all the challenge while it's still there...

Bolivar
09-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Man, this bums the fun of leveling later on...don't kill all the challenge while it's still there...

my thoughts exactly...

Tallulah
09-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I tend to level early in Final Fantasy VIII (I got Squall to as high as level 40 before the end of Disc 1 one time), but not in Final Fantasy VII. There's just too much to do! :)

leader of mortals
09-06-2007, 12:00 AM
i always level up when I can go back to junon(siren), thats when I get everyone good at their 2nd level 2 limit, and at the end of the game. I need to try over leveling my limits early on another replay(because I would like the sence of acomplishment)

Dark_leon
09-06-2007, 05:14 AM
I didn't really care of the limit breaks, the reason why I wanna level up so much is to finnaly level up my materia before I leave midgar.Also I trained cloud's limit breaks in the place before wall market and it help when I fot hypers.

update!

story:after midgar, into kalm
party
Cloud level 19
all, ice, lightning, fire
all availble limits
acc. talisman
tifa level 16
restore, lightning, ice, fire
same for that
red Xiii
level 18 (higest after cloud.
all,fire, sense, all, poison
first set of limits.
yeah.

Jiro
09-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Can't wait to see how far you will actually go. I normally get to the 2nd disc and get sidetracked.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-06-2007, 02:42 PM
i can't do that, once i start i HAVE to finish. i tend to get all my limits in mythril mine and then level at the end of the game. in ff8, i keep my lvls as low as possible so that i can get all the bonuses at the end of the game

Dark_leon
09-06-2007, 03:08 PM
wait, how?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-07-2007, 11:50 AM
there a few ways. the obvious one is too jus run from every battle, but that gets quite dull. another is to just use the card ability, as this stops u from getting exp from the enemy u card, and builds a pretty impressive card collection in the process. or you can use the characters you don't intend to use at the end of the game, however this can't aply to squall of course.

Dark_leon
09-09-2007, 09:01 AM
update.
yeah I haven't posted for a while, but I had some sleep, get a new console, etc.
Story:on mines after calm
Cloud:has everything that has been optimsed and leveled up materia. also learned beta and flamethrower on e.s materia. Level:23-26
same on barret and aeris on level and equipment. their materia has leveled up, has third set of limit breaks. leveles:22/23/24on both

Note: I will stop doing the replay thread on ff 5 until school starts for me, doing a replay on fft on monday cause i started a new game now as I am posting this message.

Octavious
09-12-2007, 01:50 AM
I started playing again today as well. :)

Been a few years I believe.

Dark_leon
10-15-2007, 03:57 AM
really?

Carl the Llama
10-15-2007, 08:27 AM

my thoughts exactly...

Can't wait to see how far you will actually go. I normally get to the 2nd disc and get sidetracked.

I normally get to kalm where Cloud tells his story before I stop playing lol, im playing again now but by some miricle I have managed to get all the way to Corel, I find it helps to play an audio book to distract me from the face that iv done it a million times, im listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban :)

Jess
10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
The last time I played VII I levelled up quite a lot during the beginning. After that I didn't have to dedicate time to levelling up, and I could just play the game through. :jess:

ReloadPsi
10-16-2007, 08:20 PM
I've had to levelgrind a lot on this playthrough as I'm doing it with all the initial equipment, no additional Materia and no Accessories.

This game never seems to get old, no matter how many cheesy spinoffs they bring out.

~Death~Stalker~910
10-16-2007, 08:45 PM
i didnt train that much i jus went through tha story line but i only got my limit breaks in disc 2...an i still dont hav ominslash