PDA

View Full Version : conflictions of self

rubah
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Do you ever enjoy disliking a person and hate when they're nice to you because you don't want to think about them being nice?

OR

Do you ever enjoy disliking a person and hate when they're 'nice' to you because they are total dicks to you the way they do it?

Araciel
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
i can count the number of people i genuinely dislike on one hand, and never do i enjoy the feeling of not liking them, even if it's easy to do...so i gotta say no.

Resha
09-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, sometimes :D

Vermachtnis
09-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Are we talking about people who are sincerly trying to be nice, but they just fail at it. Or the people who are being mean yet saving face by masking it behind backwards compliments. Cause I hate the latter.

Miriel
09-05-2007, 05:11 PM
If I dislike someone, and they start being nice to me, then I start not disliking them so much.

fire_of_avalon
09-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Does rubah have her first roommate/suitemate/hallmate hate? :O

Iceglow
09-05-2007, 05:33 PM
I've had this with ex girlfriends but then the "nice comments" when you look closely are completely barbed and venomous. I just avoid talking to her.

bipper
09-05-2007, 05:34 PM
There is only one person I truly despise, and that is cause I gave him a chance, helped him out, and he stole from me and lied to me repeatedly and nearly ruined my life. Otherwise I have yet to run into the someone I truly hate. I live with a roomate now that I have had regular quarrels with, but I tend to forgive and live and live with the stress, rather than hate someone on the fact that we are different, or get a different feeling and/or stance about certain things. I just cannot stand not liking people, it is not what I am about.

cloud21zidane16
09-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Me and my friend really hated this boy who we had to pretend to be nice to because he hung around with us in a group of 10.
Secretly everyone hated him except for one person so we had to just accept that he hung around with us, his always acts a complete dick the most around me and my best friend so one day we eggd his house:p
It was so funny and his the only person where im from who i enjoy hating :D

Captain Maxx Power
09-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Do you ever enjoy disliking a person and hate when they're nice to you because you don't want to think about them being nice?

OR

Do you ever enjoy disliking a person and hate when they're 'nice' to you because they are total dicks to you the way they do it?

Erm, B?

Bunny
09-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I hate everyone and I have a good time doing it.

Psychotic
09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
The one or two people that I really dislike are neither nice nor 'nice' to me, 'cause I have nothing to do with them.

XxSephirothxX
09-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes and yes. Having my completely unwarranted dislike of someone ruined is annoying, unless they end up becoming a friend. And people who are nice in a dickish way are even worse.

fredsanford
09-05-2007, 08:20 PM
This is a woman thread .

Nah, a good few days later and beer its all good again for me.

Caraliz
09-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Few days + them buying you beer = all good again, I must agree! ;D

Hazzard
09-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I like hating someone, and then just happen to chat to me sometimes.

It's funny despising them and then talking to them at the same time.

Evastio
09-05-2007, 10:36 PM
It sounds like something I would do but I haven't had something like that happen to me. I'd only do that if I know for sure they're faking being nice to me.

The Unknown Guru
09-05-2007, 11:04 PM
There are a few people that I utterly despised about 2-3 years ago but have stopped being total asses since then. A tiny part of me still wants to hate them just to have someone to hate.

rubah
09-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Are we talking about people who are sincerly trying to be nice, but they just fail at it. Or the people who are being mean yet saving face by masking it behind backwards compliments. Cause I hate the latter.
kinda, people who are being nice, but you hate their attempts and then also people who pretend to be nice but do it in a stuck up (or some other) way that just totally ruins it.

Does rubah have her first roommate/suitemate/hallmate hate? :O
professor, actually! it's an example of the first case, fortunately.

Yes and yes. Having my completely unwarranted dislike of someone ruined is annoying, unless they end up becoming a friend. And people who are nice in a dickish way are even worse.

This is a woman thread.
Poor azzie's a woman :(

BardTard
09-06-2007, 10:19 AM
OMG YES. I'm always like, if you hate me, just be mean to me. I can't stand it when people I hate are nice to me, it feels like I'm obligated to like them, which makes me hate them even more.

And I don't hate very many people, I'm a nice person who loves everyone! :D