PDA

View Full Version : Blitzball: Quick Leveling for Keepers

Hazzard
09-05-2007, 08:12 PM
So, anyone got any advice for quick leveling on your keepers?
Nobody can get pass my defense, therefore nobody gets a chance to shoot at my goalie, and he can't get a good amount of EXP if he doesn't save many shots.

I've thought about letting attackers through and shooting at Zimrook, but not really sure. So, any of you Blitzers got any info on what to do?

Firo Volondé
09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I would suggest putting Nimrook into your actual team and do what you would do with any underlevelled character; plenty of passes, use techs, try and get him into encounters to try and intercept the ball / steal the ball through tackles, since those actions give a lot of XP. If you happen to have Hi-Risk (I don't think Nimrook can learn it, but you can use Tech Find to unlock it), that will shorten the process. But is there really a point? If nobody gets past your defenders, Nimrook could have 0 CA and it wouldn't make a difference.

cally777
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Firo's suggestion is best I think, but alternatively:-

1) Swap attackers or other weak tacklers for yr defenders. OR

2) Before the game starts, give each of your players someone to mark but don't mark any of the opposition attackers. Then when you want to let the opposition shoot, switch formation to mark mode, and hey-presto their attackers will be unmarked!

(Ps You can use Method 2 on any opposition player you want to leave alone to use a tech so you can copy it; ie mark everyone except that player.)

:choc::choc::choc: