PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna infest this whole place with my cooties

Peegee
09-06-2007, 08:09 PM
PG picked up the cold (no it's not sars...yes I'm sad it's not sars) on Tuesday, and I'm still at work. I've taken to doing certain things to ensure other people get infested by my cooties:

- going to work
- breathing on things
- intentionally coughing into the air when alone in elevators (think about this one a bit)

I think if I can get a sneeze going again I should start wiping my hand on things like door handles. I have absolutely no idea why anybody would be against what I'm doing btw, so if you have a good argument I'd love to hear it.

So, topic (since this isn't Unne's forum): asl?

I mean, have you ever been really sick? What did you do? And is it okay to infest the population with your cooties?

bipper
09-06-2007, 08:18 PM
I mean, have you ever been really sick? : Of course
What did you do? : Took medicine prescribed by a doc
And is it okay to infest the population with your cooties?: It is about as ok as punching people in the face.

And yes you have sars. All Asians have sars.

cloud21zidane16
09-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Yep ive been really sick:eep: to help it i take medication and take however long i need off and spend the day watching films or something like that:D
Finally if i found out i got sick because someone purposely made passed it on to me id be really pissed off:mad2:

Peegee
09-06-2007, 08:35 PM
[I]And yes you have sars. All Asians have sars.

T_T

fun fact: Hong Kong is one of China's SARs (special administrative regions)

Caraliz
09-06-2007, 09:11 PM
57/m/the year 3595

I AM SICK RIGHT NOW. :(

oddler
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
I generally hang out in one room of my apartment when I'm sick, be it my bedroom or the living room. I sit and I chill and I stew in my hot plague until it gets the hell away from me.

snacks
09-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Cootie shot~

Freya
09-06-2007, 10:47 PM
When I'm sick.. I go to school. They're giving a car out for good attendence, hells yeah i'm getting that! But when I am home I usually play a game or watch tv or Browse this here forum. Same thing I normaly do....

Evastio
09-06-2007, 11:40 PM
It's been a long time since I've been sick enough to not go out of the house.

As long as you're not getting others sick on purpose and you're trying to avoid it it should be okay.

Old Manus
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Pick up the pace, man. To be a true master you must actively walk up to people and sneeze in their faces. If you can't manage to sneeze (you pussy), shoving two fingers down your throat and proceeding to throw up over their designer gear works every time, and you can just blame it on dystonia.

Pros such as myself like to go the extra mile and take a dump in their lunch, but finding the right time and place can become a problem. Yet if you do, much respect.

Rengori
09-08-2007, 06:52 AM
You're a dick. :mad2:

I've been really sick before, I just saw it as an excuse to sleep in and miss a few days of school.

Leeza
09-08-2007, 08:00 AM
PG, that's wicked. :) If I did that at work I would probably get fired, considering where I work.

Yes, I have been very sick and I did nothing but take medication and stay in bed as I was too sick to do much else.

Jojee
09-08-2007, 08:04 AM
lol PG, you suck so much. XD

Fall is usually my time of year to get really sick, continuously. I seem to have a weak immune system. But this year I've been doing okay! *crosses fingers*

Strider
09-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Whenever I get really sick, it always ends with me in the ER. Yep.

Polaris
09-08-2007, 11:00 AM
When I'm ill I go to uni and try to infest other people :D But just because mom dones't let me stay home to rest :whimper:

41-Inches-Wide
09-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Next time I get sick I'll be sure to remember what you did PG.
Share and share alike I always say.

Faris
09-08-2007, 01:00 PM
When I'm ill, I say "Daddy, I'm sick. Could you call the school and let them know that I won't be in today? Okay, thanks." Then I'm not allowed to do diddly squat, except lay in bed, after my mom gets home.

Freya
09-08-2007, 05:02 PM
PG you got me sick :mad:

Fonzie
09-08-2007, 05:12 PM
The sars is affecting his mind, he thinks he has the common cold.

No, PG, don't die. :cry: