PDA

View Full Version : Goodness, I'm one hyper kiddy

oddler
09-08-2007, 03:16 AM
:hyper: I can't stop moving. I'm like a break :hyper: dancer on crank right now and there's nothing any of you :hyper: can do about it. What makes you hyper and what do you do when you :hyper: get that way and do you like it when you're hyper or not and :hyper: AND!?

Freya
09-08-2007, 03:23 AM
I get giddy when I really like a boy and then i'm like super hyper and odd. I say the most random things and giggle a lot.

Vikeve
09-08-2007, 03:27 AM
There are certain friends that when I'm around nothing funny needs to be said we just laugh. I wasn't too hyper today but my friend Katie was and she gets stubid when she's hyper or really she is always like that but some lady came out to yell at us to stop running through her sprinkler and it was probabl the timing and the way katie shouted it and looked but she yelled, "sorry I thought this was my house." and ran away really fast.

Fonzie
09-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Wish I was on crank too.

kikimm
09-08-2007, 03:39 AM
I laugh a lot, and I do stupid things, and I move around a lot. Run around the house. Talk loudly. Until it passes, and then I just want to lie down and be quiet.

Jessweeee♪
09-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Take a walk x.x

Vermachtnis
09-08-2007, 03:55 AM
Sitting still makes me hyper. Seriously, if I sit still long enough my mind wonders and I get excited and go nuts and start pacing and throwing bouncy balls. Protip: Do NOT under any circumstancing fill a box with with bouncy balls and throw said box in the air.

Jojee
09-08-2007, 04:06 AM
I get random highs ^_^ It's not drugs, I swear. Although over the counter drugs will do that too. And once I'm past a point where I'm beyond tired, like if I forego sleep for two days, then I get really retarded. xD

mooglebunni608
09-08-2007, 04:26 AM
I've been described as 'a chipmunk on crack' by one of my friends, and I don't know what got me that way. Ususally I think, candy contributes to me needing to do something other than sit on my bum all day :D

yanis
09-08-2007, 05:11 AM
I laugh a lot, and I do stupid things, and I move around a lot. Run around the house. Talk loudly.

Yeah, I do that when I'm usually at home and there's someone to see that and I stop when someone says to stop that already there are people living around, you know:bgl:

Rengori
09-08-2007, 06:23 AM
It's not drugs, I swear.
I'm sure you think that crack cocaine isn't a drug.

Protip: Do NOT under any circumstancing fill a box with with bouncy balls and throw said box in the air.
...:shifty:... *goes off to find enough bouncy balls to fill a box*

Yeah, most of the time no, but some days I'm really hyper and :skull::skull::skull::skull: and for reason.

Serapy
09-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Haha, I have never became hyper before.

You guys are eating the wrong food.

Resha
09-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Usually coffee or Diet Coke or sheer JOY/LIFE makes me high. :p

I talk loudly, put on weird accents, loud loud loud, annoying little fuck. I laugh at everything. And sometimes I dance. So goofy.

41-Inches-Wide
09-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Dance a lot. If I could I would put on sheep costume. Then dance.
I get high like that.

Faris
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I run around the house and talk abnormally. Then, during the winter, I bury my dog in the snow.

Deborah
09-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Yep I get hyper. I suffer from ADHD...sure if you think it exists. Mainly I get really happy and talk fast, and can't pay attention to anything! Including driving...which means that I'm not that good of a driver, Or at playing video games, anything happens and I look away. :(

Nominus Experse
09-08-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't get hyper. I may as well be a sloth.

Or dead.

Eiko Guy
09-09-2007, 03:02 AM
I have ben hyper for the last couple of years. But when I hyper my hyper I can't stop talking and I continually jump around and dance. Which i'm doing right now.

Araciel
09-09-2007, 03:10 AM
don't stop me now

i'm having such a good time

i'm having a ball

don't stop me now

if you wanna have a good time

just gimme a call

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I straddle people.

Zeldy
09-09-2007, 07:35 PM
If I see a boy that I really like, I won't shut up about him for the rest of the day. It really does make my day. I was hyper when my friends threw me a suprise birthday party, I actually couldn't stop smiling.

alcohol makes me hyper too, I just laugh alot, even more than I do when Im not hyper and thats alot :p