PDA

View Full Version : omp finallies

rubah
09-08-2007, 07:15 AM
So today I finally managed to complete a song in DDR without ending up crying in frustration :D I'm pretty stoked about it still (six of them actually!) (I even beat stu in one of them (because his controller came unplugged, but shh)).

Recently I beat guitar hero on hard and started actually being okay at the expert songs. I got four stars on more than a feeling tonight and a pretty awesome score, and I only regret it wasn't on my game, but man.

List your recent gaming achievements: GO!

Mo-Nercy
09-08-2007, 12:34 PM
I got my old, scratched-up FFVIII disc 2 to start working by tilting the PS2 at crazy angles. I can now get into the Missile Base.

I broke into 3'16" for a Mt. Akina Downhill run in Initial D.

LunarWeaver
09-09-2007, 02:04 AM
I sold a bunch of games I never play and made 145 dollars in two days! Does that count as an achievement? I'm just trying to think outside the box. I don't like things with four sides and I try to defy them.

Markus. D
09-09-2007, 03:43 AM
I got 2k tax return <3

And I'm using it to buy a new PC n___n~

Rengori
09-09-2007, 07:13 AM
I sold a bunch of games I never play and made 145 dollars in two days! Does that count as an achievement? I'm just trying to think outside the box. I don't like things with four sides and I try to defy them.

I did that before, but now I miss half of those games. :(

The Unknown Guru
09-10-2007, 01:25 AM
I would be lucky if I could sell the games I don't play for 20 bucks.

Khaotic
09-10-2007, 02:05 AM

I did that before, but now I miss half of those games. :(

As did I, one of them was Disgaea, which I bought a few months ago.

Never. Sell. Games...unless you plan on quitting gaming altogether.

Xander
09-16-2007, 12:27 PM
Completing Sweatin on EBA and unlocking those divas, it was my goal and took lots of try and sweating (haha) so I was very proud :D It is the only game Ive worked hard at in a long time.