PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth

The Last Oath
09-08-2007, 07:49 AM
In the KH series, i wonder what Sephiroth is, Light or Darkness. The obvious one would be the darkness but he doesnt seem to side with the suckers who Sora keeps defeating. I always thought that Sephiroth had complete control over the darkness since there are several scenes where he kills heartless and uses darkness portals.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-09-2007, 01:38 AM
several scenes? which ones

Tavrobel
09-09-2007, 01:50 AM
He is Cloud's personal darkness. The thing about bad guys is that they don't always agree. Just ask Starscream.

PuPu
09-09-2007, 01:55 AM
In the KH series, i wonder what Sephiroth is, Light or Darkness.Darkness, of course. There is never any point where Seph used the power of light. And in KHII, it was said that he exists because of the darkness inside Cloud.

The obvious one would be the darkness but he doesnt seem to side with the suckers who Sora keeps defeating.Just because he uses the power of darkness does not mean he will side with others who use darkness. It's not like Maleficent and Pete sided with Organization XIII, even though they all used the power of darkness and they were all fighting against Sora. Another example would be Riku, who controlled the power of darkness, but instead of being against Sora, he was on Sora's side.

I always thought that Sephiroth had complete control over the darkness since there are several scenes where he kills heartless and uses darkness portals.
The only scene where I remember Sephiroth killing Heartless was during a scene when he had confronted Cloud. I don't remember Seph using darkness portals at all. I think he teleports the same way in both KH games.

Twilite99
10-12-2008, 04:01 PM
but that is completly inaccurate, Sephiroth as we NOW know him exists becuase of Humanity itself, not cloud. cloud had nothing to do with it, as a matter of fact.

Psychotic
10-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey there, Twilite99, please don't post in threads that have been dead for over a year. If you find the thread topic interesting, though, you can always start a new one. Thanks! :choc2: