PDA

View Full Version : Artemis Arrows

Glitch
09-08-2007, 06:48 PM
I am gathering the ingredients for the Artemis Arrows. I have the vampyr fangs and gemini gems. I have heard that dorsal fins are obtained from Focalors, but no matter how many times I may steal, kill, or poach, I can't seem to get my hands on one. I have tried this both in Sochen and in the Nabreus Deadlands. Which action does it take to get a dorsal fin?

Renmiri
09-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Try Rain Dancer and Apsara too. Both of Focalor and the others drop it as a rare POACH. do you have the monographs ? Without it your odds of getting a rare item are pretty much impossible

Formalhaut
09-08-2007, 08:22 PM
I like how you always type in a green font. Even your avatar and siggy is green!

I have a question.. Is the artimis arrows the best?

Glitch
09-08-2007, 09:24 PM
I see. Perhaps I am missing a monograph. I'll look into it. I'll also try getting it from the rain dancer. I always have good luck for finding it. Thanks a lot! I'm certain I will get those fins soon. Oh! And thank you Balthier Rocks. I am quite fond of green. And yes, to my knowledge, the Artemis Arrows are the best arrows. They add five to the attack power and have an element of earth attached. Very handy for those pesky flying creatures that are weak against the earth element! :D Although, now that I think on it, there may be the Assassin's Arrows. Although it doesn't add as much attack power, it has an instant KO effect added on. Weaker, but lethal, see? I think those are a hunt reward.

ff is da best
09-09-2007, 01:39 AM
i think i heard that you could find the artimis arrows in a chest in cerobi steppe. but u need to equip diamond armlet. sum1 correct me if im wrong.

sefirosu
09-10-2007, 04:19 PM
i think i heard that you could find the artimis arrows in a chest in cerobi steppe. but u need to equip diamond armlet. sum1 correct me if im wrong.
No you're not wrong, and according to what's written, it has a very rare chance of appearing in that chest. But somehow, I got it in my first try, and how mighty chuffed I was about it.:p

Assassin Arrows, you can get if you complete a hunt, if I'm not wrong. It's KO % rating (25%) is far higher than the Deathbringer's, which could come in handy against enemies with huge amounts of HP.